Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I love GOOOOOOOLLLLDDD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gold-Member
Hey guys don't know if any of you made it to the 2009 Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, OH this weekend but I just wanted to do a little showin off of my award winning...1st place!...TA. I'm very proud to have won this show, but I must say the competition was pretty if ya know what I'm sayin. My buddy Silver Surfer came in a close 2nd. I was worried that his custom ram air door handles were gonna do me in, but luckily he hasn't quite mastered the art of rattle cannin like yours truly. So without further ado ...

Correction...Silver Surfer got 3rd and the blue car that got 2nd also took the Jim Emmel memorial award. No doubt he should have got first in the Hvy. custom class. (Just my opinion)

By the way...where do you get that the competition was gay???
Old 08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Some years Heavy Custom class is dependent on who is judging.I have been in that class for 5 years and have a second and 2 thirds. The competition is ever changing.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:12 AM
On The Tree

Old 08-31-2009, 09:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL i saw that car, but i think this one gave me the :wtf: look more. i have some better pics of it but i havent uploaded mine yet since im not home. the doors are lambo and the whole car and wheels was painted pink on one side and blue on the other

Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I love how all the wiring, connectors, sensors, etc are all spray painted.
Someone needs to put the rattle can down! What a shame.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:28 AM
10 Second Club

Old 08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mcheap
troll?
i think yes, and maybe 2.

Originally Posted by Gold-Member
...Uh...I love gold...?
Originally Posted by OHBandit
Correction...Silver Surfer got 3rd and the blue car that got 2nd also took the Jim Emmel memorial award. No doubt he should have got first in the Hvy. custom class. (Just my opinion)

By the way...where do you get that the competition was gay???
hmm, gold member has just the posts in this thread + one more bragging about his first place, no intro or other posts. OHbandit only has posts in this thread, no intro.

maybe these two are one in the same? lets get an admin to see if these guys are current/former (banned) members by tracing that IP! LSX Cayenne maybe?
Old 08-31-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I don't like it at all, but to each their own...
Old 08-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Staging Lane

First Place?!?!? Who was judging this one, Master P
Old 08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Oh goldmember, lol that shld of been best in show. The judging was prty horrible in some classes. I was in a K-3 class and who won shld of won. But that m-3 class got hosed. That car is the most tacky pos ive ever seen in my life. Shows what the judges were lookin for. Thats the type of stuff that doesn't make people come and waste their 50 bucks for registration. THe fact that guy won anything besides a kick to the sac is beyond me. Hey goldmember, there was a blk Ta with some foose wheels that you cld of taken pointers from. He wld of even picked up the spraypaint and helped u!!!! LOL. To sum it up the car that won in that class should not have been considered

Last edited by Chace02ws6; 08-31-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: meant car in class not cars
Old 08-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WSsick

hmm, gold member has just the posts in this thread + one more bragging about his first place, no intro or other posts. OHbandit only has posts in this thread, no intro.

maybe these two are one in the same? lets get an admin to see if these guys are current/former (banned) members by tracing that IP! LSX Cayenne maybe?
Hmmm, your a quick one. FOr those who dont know who goldmember is, Its for the best. Cause one look in his eyes and not only will you transform into solid gold your car will too
Old 08-31-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chace02ws6
Oh goldmember, lol that shld of been best in show. The judging was prty horrible in some classes. I was in a K-3 class and who won shld of won. But that m-3 class got hosed. That car is the most tacky pos ive ever seen in my life. Shows what the judges were lookin for. Thats the type of stuff that doesn't make people come and waste their 50 bucks for registration. THe fact that guy won anything besides a kick to the sac is beyond me. Hey goldmember, there was a blk Ta with some foose wheels that you cld of taken pointers from. He wld of even picked up the spraypaint and helped u!!!! LOL. To sum it up the cars that won in that class should not have been considered
You just never know what will pull up in heavy custom. make some more changes to you car and see what happens when you move to M-3
Old 08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Damn...you gave that **** the Krylon touch.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:34 PM
TECH Junkie

here's that car above with its doors open
Old 08-31-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
here's that car above with its doors open
hideous the rims on the other side pink?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by WSsick

Uhhh, tracing the IP wont tell you anything unless he has a static IP, which nobody does. You could ban my IP right now and I could log back in after unplugging my modem in just a few minutes. Ip addresses change frequently
Old 08-31-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so was this like the special olympics of car shows? you just happend to be the "best" retard?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TPI TERROR
hideous the rims on the other side pink?
sure were.

the interior was inverted. the pink was on the passenger side (carpet was pink, accents on seats were pink) and blue on the drivers side. oh and it was a 3.1 liter V6
Old 08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats on the award....and your car is clean, as in its not dirty...but man that gold is kinda gaudy. to each their own, but the competition must have not been very much in your class. those wheels look like they came from a snoop dogg video!

on a side note....a good friend of mine, terry blanton, took first place in his blue 3rd gen formula....i didnt see the other cars there, but his was probably the nicest car there.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SneakySSnake
Uhhh, tracing the IP wont tell you anything unless he has a static IP, which nobody does. You could ban my IP right now and I could log back in after unplugging my modem in just a few minutes. Ip addresses change frequently
Nice job adding the S to your name. I thought I noticed the name you've been banned before.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...y-snake-5.html

Quick Reply: I love GOOOOOOOLLLLDDD!!!