Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Post Pics Of Your Foxbody *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 08:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SLOW5.0 ...that car looks sick!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 AM
TECH Resident

what rims would look good on it? another set of chrome/alumunium or black with a polished lip or a colored rim?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Fox's always look good with pony's or a set of polished Cobra's..
Old 02-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Teching In

i dont want to post pics of mine now lol, not after seeing all those, it would be like entering a turd into a car show
Old 02-15-2010, 07:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
are you just trying to stir people up? obviously 9/10 ppl are not going to want to hear about mustangs around here, yet every post you've made is something about ford...stop being surprised.
You have to ask yourself why it would bother someone, or make someone upset. And then is getting upset about such a thing really worth the effort?

These are just automobiles. Every car company has their own best interest first. What sucks about loyalty and fanboyisms is, companies start getting lazy because they know they will sell whatever they put their name on just because they have "followers"

I like ALL and every type of RWD 8cyl+ cars from all companies. Hell I even like some boosted 4cyl FWD cars as well. I've owned all kinds of different brands of cars in the 26 some odd years I've been driving. My dad was the same way. He has owned GMs, then German cars (VW, BMW, Audi, Mercur, Porsche etc) then went to Chrysler for some reason. I've owned Mercury, VW, Chevy, Dodge, and now Ford. I've liked all teh cars I've owned.

I understand **** talk, my friends and I constantly talk **** to each other in a joking way. My V8 being small, and their rear ends sucking, etc. All in good fun. But when it gets into serious ****-talk, it no longer becomes fun.

Would I have posted such a thing in this board? No. But is it really that bad?
Does it in any way take away from the fact LS1 based cars are bad-assed fast? Not at all.

I hang out on GM, Ford, Dodge, Subura, And toyota based boards because I enjoy all kinds of cars.

I am in the process of trying to find a simple "all cars" forum that is as decent as the Mustang one, and this one is. So far I haven't been lucky.
Originally Posted by 223HAWK
IF you dont wanna hear about them...<snip>
You sir have a good attitude. BTW my fav car is a WS6. Those things still look fresh to this day. I'd rather have one over the new Camaro.
Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
I like all cars that are fast. Not just mustangs. Sum ppl on here must not like mustangs cause they been beat by them too much lol
Eh.. it takes a healthy Mustang to beat a modded LS1 based fbody.

Originally Posted by toneloc60
For all the guys who have this hatred toward a guy because he's posting up about Mustangs; grow up. It's not like the guy screwed your girl and slapped your mom.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by LS1 Sounds
Bought this 1989 GT <snip>
Those DRs looked like Nitto 555Rs.

Last edited by Ke^in; 02-15-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Teching In

that grey notch motivational pic above is SICK.
Here is my 93 GT

Last edited by AWTA89; 02-15-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Thanks man, she is bone stock right now. However I have recently finished up a 347 shortblock. It has been methodical but it has forged internals, windage tray, main girdle, etc. Planning on finishing up a top end for it this summer or possibly trading everything for an ls1 t/a. Just taking my time with it!

Last edited by AWTA89; 02-17-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not mine but for the sake of the thread heres some I had on my computer.

And my favorite fox body ever. Runs low low 9s and traps over 155, on the 18s. Ive seen it do it in person. lol Car is wild to watch, it comes alive right around the tree, total sleeper.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEZV1tTNrA
Old 02-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

is that an ls motor in that blue coupe? the tropical yellow 88 coupe was in a mustang magazine few months ago has a stroked turbo windsor and runs 9s on 18inch d.r.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AWTA89
Thanks man, she is bone stock right now. However I have recently finished up a 347 shortblock. It has been methodical but it has forged internals, windage tray, main girdle, etc. Planning on finishing up a top end for it this summer or possibly trading everything for an ls1 t/a. Just taking my time with it!
i would keep what u got if i was you.i got a 347 in mine but no girdles or anything really radical, just a mild street motor with a good bottom end incase i decide to get crazy with it lol
Old 02-18-2010, 01:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Never cared for the look of fox bodies but they have been growing on me. I don't hate Mustangs i just like the heckle the drivers sometimes. Have yet to run into a nasty one but i never trust them cause ya never know If they ask why my car runs so funny i say it's missin' haha I like all fast cars, no matter what brand the fly under
Old 02-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cole Train
Never cared for the look of fox bodies but they have been growing on me. I don't hate Mustangs i just like the heckle the drivers sometimes. Have yet to run into a nasty one but i never trust them cause ya never know If they ask why my car runs so funny i say it's missin' haha I like all fast cars, no matter what brand the fly under
to bad your not around my area, you would see a bunch of nasty foxes. nice3 car btw, what does it run?
Old 02-18-2010, 03:24 AM
TECH Regular

I owned a 88gt and a 94gt in the past and I kept gettin my *** kicked by camaros, ta's and corvettes. I now own my ss and will never look back. Answer me this wise guys, lol (I really like mustangs too) How many fbody's, vettes do you see running around with Ford engines? None, that's what I thought. Tons of mustangs with gm powerplants though. Stock for stock there is no comparison. Hell a Yugo could be a 8 second car if you had enough money and wanted it to run. I have to say though, that white foxbody with the cowl hood is clean as **** and I'd drive it.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by edzsilverss
I owned a 88gt and a 94gt in the past and I kept gettin my *** kicked by camaros, ta's and corvettes. I now own my ss and will never look back. Answer me this wise guys, lol (I really like mustangs too) How many fbody's, vettes do you see running around with Ford engines? None, that's what I thought. Tons of mustangs with gm powerplants though. Stock for stock there is no comparison. Hell a Yugo could be a 8 second car if you had enough money and wanted it to run. I have to say though, that white foxbody with the cowl hood is clean as **** and I'd drive it.
i like all fast cars.the thing that turned me against chevys is when i test drove a 94z28 with a4 it was sprinkeling just a little i floor it from a 10 roll and it would not spin a ****** tire on a wet road, i said this is weak, and it feels like driving a fish bowl around cause the interior. i then drove a 95 gt right after the z28, and it blew the tires off. i fell in love with fords and havent looked back. but you do see alot of chevys in ford bodys but thats only cause noone knows how to build a ford. that and its usually cheaper to build a chevy lol. i have always wanted a z06 though thats one of my many dream cars lol

Last edited by travismcgillsdaddy; 02-18-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Banned

and for the record i have seen a ford motor in some camaros, not many but i have seenthem lol
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 AM
TECH Regular

and for the record i have seen a ford motor in some camaros, not many but i have seenthem lol
Then you drove a v-6 94 camaro lol. My old 305 iroc would light em up on dry pavement without trying. I coudn't even get my 94 gt to outrun my brothers 96 v-8 chevy tahoe for crying out loud. I even got beat by his stock 77 Monte Carlo that weighed 1,000 lbs more lol. I gave up all hope after that.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by edzsilverss
Then you drove a v-6 94 camaro lol. My old 305 iroc would light em up on dry pavement without trying. I coudn't even get my 94 gt to outrun my brothers 96 v-8 chevy tahoe for crying out loud. I even got beat by his stock 77 Monte Carlo that weighed 1,000 lbs more lol. I gave up all hope after that.
it must have been the only v6 z28 in the world lmfao. it was a v8
Old 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

You drove a **** poor LT1 car if thats the case. My '96 Z in avatar went 13.6 @ 102 bone stock. LT1's are the new 5.0's. Theyre old enough to were you could find an abused one that runs 15's, or a maintained one that will run in the 13's.

BTW, you said no one knows how to build a Ford, 8.0's with a 347??? Whats that about...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

is that an ls motor in that blue coupe? the tropical yellow 88 coupe was in a mustang magazine few months ago has a stroked turbo windsor and runs 9s on 18inch d.r.
Yea its an LS motor.

The yellow one, Ive been told it has went 8s but I dunno. I talked to the owner a month or two ago, nice guy.

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Your Foxbody *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!