Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Post Pics Of Your Foxbody *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got a soft spot for a clean looking fox. If it's packed with an LSX then that spot is really soft lol..

Some good looking fox's on here. Maybe we should go raid SVTPerformance now and spam our TA's lol.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Lol at the haters just because it's a LS1 forum. Then why don't you venture over to svtperformance and tell them to take down the threads of vettes, vipers, camaros, firebirds, non svt mustangs, supras, etc.

Funny seeing all the fanboys that can't appreciate anything fast.

I love anything fast I don't care what it is. Hell even some imports I can respect. Some narrow-minded people out there I guess.

Nice foxes gentleman. I'd like to have a notch someday. I also applaud those of you being good sports about it.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1989k1500
Yea its an LS motor.

The yellow one, Ive been told it has went 8s but I dunno. I talked to the owner a month or two ago, nice guy.
the yellow one prolly has been in the 8s on 15inch wheels and slicks, its got the power for sure to do it. its been 9s on them 18inch wheels though lol. in the magazine it was in it said its his girlfriend now wifes car and they bought it new in 88. its a beautiful car, except for the rear wing its just gay lol
Old 02-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SVTBeatdown
Lol at the haters just because it's a LS1 forum. Then why don't you venture over to svtperformance and tell them to take down the threads of vettes, vipers, camaros, firebirds, non svt mustangs, supras, etc.

Funny seeing all the fanboys that can't appreciate anything fast.

I love anything fast I don't care what it is. Hell even some imports I can respect. Some narrow-minded people out there I guess.

Nice foxes gentleman. I'd like to have a notch someday. I also applaud those of you being good sports about it.
i agree with you. i'm a car guy not just a ford guy. that is one sweet *** lightning you got in your sig. post some pics of that.

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Your Foxbody *DON'T QUOTE PICS!!!