Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pictures of my son's pinewood derby car. (You guys will like it I am sure)

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one could touch my 'cheater' car. It ramped up as fast as it could to centerline before the front axles and was hollowed out through the center. The way they are released on a peg, the car was already moving past the peg as the others were still getting let go. It was like the equivalent of pinewood derby slicks lol.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Teching In

fast....
Old 02-23-2010, 06:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Juicy J
The only thing that should be regulated is the weight, and dimensions. Any rules beyond that are stupid in my opinion.
Agreed.

BTW I figured you guys might like the T/A decal on the hood. Son seen it at the store and wanted to put it on. I agreed it would make his plain car look flashier. We had lots of comments on it. I will post the other cars when I get home. There was a streamlined silver one I really liked.

There was one that looked really stupid, like an ipod, that actually did well.

I bought him this a few years back and he still plays with it (actually very fun)

It uses regular sized hot wheels cars. You can race 4 at a time. The most consistent winners we have had on it was 2 superbees. One red and white. Must be how they are made

He has a neat souped up T/A that does well too. (can't find pic of)
Old 02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Agreed.

BTW I figured you guys might like the T/A decal on the hood. Son seen it at the store and wanted to put it on. I agreed it would make his plain car look flashier. We had lots of comments on it. I will post the other cars when I get home. There was a streamlined silver one I really liked.

There was one that looked really stupid, like an ipod, that actually did well.

I bought him this a few years back and he still plays with it (actually very fun)

It uses regular sized hot wheels cars. You can race 4 at a time. The most consistent winners we have had on it was 2 superbees. One red and white. Must be how they are made

He has a neat souped up T/A that does well too. (can't find pic of)
Don't lie. You know that thing is in YOUR room with YOUR books holding it in place.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:38 AM
TECH Regular

It's in a box, folded up right now in Jame's closet actually.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my son's pinewood derby car. (You guys will like it I am sure)