Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brangeta
Seems the exact same culture to me. They're changing the wheels, grills, and engine parts just like most people here.

They aren't putting ricer stuff on their cars like wings and bodykits, so I don't see why everybody gets negative about the camaro Boyz in every topic around here.
Good point and those people that commented know that already sometimes people look at something and try to make an issue out of nothing at all. Bottomline is we love American Muscle and you wont see any Fast and The Furious disco lights under the car but we do focus on the complete car.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Staging Lane

http://www.camaroforums.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ic20...layer_embedded
this ^ your club?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by deelong4002
The Z06 looks fine. Arent those the stock wheels with some paint on them? I'm sure it would hand your LT1 its *** even if it had 24's on it
Especially with 505 stock and a few mods he's added that car is a beast.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Staging Lane

not trying to hate, just posting links i see when i google camaro boys.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Some of your cars look nice. I don't know why some people want to talk bad about them. The only ones I don't like are the ones with the big as rims and to flossy of a paint job. I met a couple members from MB here in L.A and they put in work in their cars just as much as anyone here on the forum and I bet they are faster then many here.
OP got any videos of your car? Looks like it's making nice power
Old 06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've seen some of the videos, and don't like what the club members are doing, but that said... I see a LOT of Camaro videos, and I don't like how the owners are treating their cars...

What I do like about the camaro Boyz is that most of them have extremely cool paint jobs and stick with 17 to 18 inch wheels, so the cars still look great. What sucks is it's so hard to find good pics of their cars. You mostly only see them in videos or on myspace stuff. I'd like to see really good pics of the cars some time.

Here's a pic of the pink one someone sent me a year or so ago. Love the way this one looks. Unfortunately the guy who took the pic only took this one pic I think. It's huge, so going to link to it...
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...inkpanther.jpg

This is a pretty good pic of the pink and yellow one together
Old 06-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SKZ28
Who owns the blue SS, what color is that? I absolutely love that shade of blue, that's pretty much the exact color I want to paint my 3rd gen Camaro
That color is called Oriental Blue and it's owned by my buddy Nick in the camaro Boyz
Old 06-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by malw_95z28
all the cars look good. and thats one helluva intercooler on that black one. the z06 has stock rims on it. just painted
Thanks bro, I'm going to get a few more pics to post on here in a few hours
Old 06-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Revoroller
I kinda like the Z06 wheels, car looks sexy none the less. I kinda like the wheels on the blue ss in the first pic, normally I hate those style of wheels...Black would look even better I think. Since it hasn't been mentioned already, there is two different groups of camaro boys, theres the ones who have pretty cool paint jobs and some badass 383 setups and then theres the ones with 20's...

That's all true and we used to have more members with 20's a few years back now there's only a couple dudes that still have that and even those individuals are looking to sale those rims now
Old 06-21-2010, 03:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
That color is called Oriental Blue and it's owned by my buddy Nick in the camaro Boyz
Cool, thanks. Awesome color on a sweet looking Camaro
Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98PurpleT/A
I agree

Whats the deal? Everyone wants to jump on the hate wagon and ignores the love, time and money that goes into these cars.

What because they have 20's instead of 15's.
It's not like they have duct tape and zip ties holding them together.

When they start getting ghetto chucky or M&M's air brushed on the sides then I'll hate but until then I like alot of the F-bodies in their club
Haha exactly my point, if we started putting logo's on are damn cars then you can freely rip us, I agree 100%
Old 06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bderlan
Although i dont like the stickers,i think the prochargers more than make up for them and im really loving the purple lt1 ss,guessing thats the ops car?
Purple one?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bad_408_vert
Good lookin' cars OP.

My favorite so far is the blue SS with those wheels. What suspension do you have on it.

Can you post more pics of the Bright orange looking convertible camaro?

Guys relax , they are cars modded to the OWNER's Preference. Not every one wants a shortened 9" with 315's on TTIIs and ...dare I say..Its okay to be slight "outa box".
With the Blue one I'm not 100% sure what all he's added on the pics I will grab a bunch more once I come back from this meeting at work
Old 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mikehaase1norse
predictable? i just searched utube for camaro boyz and thats what i saw, i found it funny and posted it. relax man.
We both know how many vids come up under camaro Boyz it's probably 100+. Since we have 13 chapters spread across the countries its videos everywhere and some are not even real camaro Boyz. It's all good bro I never get upset or offended but I do have to clear things up when I see a post so I pointed out how that video was 4 years old.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Nope, that's in Richmond, California and on that video you have a combination of a few different clubs, not ours though
Old 06-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jugz ss
Some of your cars look nice. I don't know why some people want to talk bad about them. The only ones I don't like are the ones with the big as rims and to flossy of a paint job. I met a couple members from MB here in L.A and they put in work in their cars just as much as anyone here on the forum and I bet they are faster then many here.
OP got any videos of your car? Looks like it's making nice power
With as many different Dyno's I've had recently you would think I would have finally taped one but most of the time I'm just thinking about how much power it's going to make and what am I going to do to the car next to make more power
Old 06-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Brangeta
I've seen some of the videos, and don't like what the club members are doing, but that said... I see a LOT of Camaro videos, and I don't like how the owners are treating their cars...

What I do like about the camaro Boyz is that most of them have extremely cool paint jobs and stick with 17 to 18 inch wheels, so the cars still look great. What sucks is it's so hard to find good pics of their cars. You mostly only see them in videos or on myspace stuff. I'd like to see really good pics of the cars some time.

Here's a pic of the pink one someone sent me a year or so ago. Love the way this one looks. Unfortunately the guy who took the pic only took this one pic I think. It's huge, so going to link to it...
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...inkpanther.jpg

This is a pretty good pic of the pink and yellow one together
Thanks for the post and yes I love that pic also, when I get back from this meeting and lunch I'm going to post more pics and vids on here
Old 06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Nope, that's in Richmond, California and on that video you have a combination of a few different clubs, not ours though
alright thats a really good thing then.
fyi nice too see a fellow 383 owner post up.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Teching In

what color is bluemagicss's car??!??! ive been asking about this for months and everyone is too jdm to answer
Old 06-21-2010, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

Purple one?
maybe im colorblind lol,it looks purple to me but everyone else is calling it pink.is that your car bc its about the nicest lt1 ive ever seen

Quick Reply: Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)