Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikehaase1norse
alright thats a really good thing then.
fyi nice too see a fellow 383 owner post up.
How were you able to pull a video off youtube? I was trying to figure out how to do that.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris96Z
what color is bluemagicss's car??!??! ive been asking about this for months and everyone is too jdm to answer
Oriental Blue
Old 06-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bderlan
maybe im colorblind lol,it looks purple to me but everyone else is calling it pink.is that your car bc its about the nicest lt1 ive ever seen
Haha yeah It's pink it was a stretch for me when I first did it to go on and pull the shh off but once I did it and seen how much people loved it I never looked back.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Teching In

More Pics From A Few Events We Did

Old 06-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Looks good. I also don't understand all the hate, but that's kinda par for the course around here if you aren't stock w/bolt-ons, Strano's, and TTII's.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ArtemisLS1
Looks good. I also don't understand all the hate, but that's kinda par for the course around here if you aren't stock w/bolt-ons, Strano's, and TTII's.
Some people just hate what they don't understand but we never get upset or offended I look at it as people I haven't reached yet. Anytime we all sit down and swap stories we all have similar interest and if we all liked the exact same things all of this would be boring.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Somebody really needs to take some time and individually photograph each car. They're too cool of colors to not have great pics!

I think this one is in your club, but the pic is bad quality like it was taken with a cell phone.

I'd really love to see some GREAT pics of some of these cars without people and other cars in the pics. Particularly this purple one and the pink panther one. The pic of the black one with black wheels was good. Now just get one like that of every car, but bigger!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man, a true car lover has love for anyone that puts blood. time and energy into their ride. I own two DSM's, Comp TA, V6 Firebird and a 07 R1. A cars a car. I ride an Yamaha R1 but Harley guys still give the wave of respect when passing by on the highway. If bikers can show respect for one another not matter what you ride, How come car people cant show respect like that? Its ******* childish. Its one thing to voice your opinion and state why you dont like the car. Its another to start bashing on the individual.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Brangeta
Somebody really needs to take some time and individually photograph each car. They're too cool of colors to not have great pics!

I think this one is in your club, but the pic is bad quality like it was taken with a cell phone.

I'd really love to see some GREAT pics of some of these cars without people and other cars in the pics. Particularly this purple one and the pink panther one. The pic of the black one with black wheels was good. Now just get one like that of every car, but bigger!
That's not one of our members cars or are pic, I did meet the guy a couple times and he's a cool dude though. It's an 1997 SS Camaro not sure if it's a 6 speed or auto. His car club is called Town Toyz
Old 06-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Man, a true car lover has love for anyone that puts blood. time and energy into their ride. I own two DSM's, Comp TA, V6 Firebird and a 07 R1. A cars a car. I ride an Yamaha R1 but Harley guys still give the wave of respect when passing by on the highway. If bikers can show respect for one another not matter what you ride, How come car people cant show respect like that? Its ******* childish. Its one thing to voice your opinion and state why you dont like the car. Its another to start bashing on the individual.
I think the weirdest thing is it depends on what arena we're in because the same people that knock paint and rims will compliment a car with both at a car show then RIP ONE online so it's odd. We all like a nice looking car I think in The camaro Boyz we wanted to alter the look so it didn't look just like something a guy can drive off any car lot tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=MaroBoyzPrez;13497546]A few of the pics from our 5th annual "Bay 2 LA Rideout"

This is my friend Nick's car he lives here in arizona at the time but hes from the bay.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The name brings me back 10 years to the Icy Hott Stuntazz.

Sorry, I just had to.....
Old 06-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=SSsoSIK;13499467]
Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
A few of the pics from our 5th annual "Bay 2 LA Rideout"

This is my friend Nick's car he lives here in arizona at the time but hes from the bay.
Yeah Nick has been in the camaro Boyz since 2006, he's in the Bay right now he's actually suppose to hook up with some of us later tonight.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
The name brings me back 10 years to the Icy Hott Stuntazz.

Sorry, I just had to.....
I didn't catch the one but I'm guessing that must be your cousins or somethin'.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nicefingbod
Ok cars....except for the all the stickers in the engine bays. Plus, yellow z06 looks horrible with those wheels. What was the owner thinking? Color matching wheels belong on your donks.... Your giving the Bay Area a bad rep with these "Maros" boyz
i dont get it ether,they have some nice cars with nice setups.i think the problem is there not on 16-18 inch zo6,zr1,ccw,tt2 with a plain stock paint job.most of tech dont like creativity.they want there cars to look like the next persons,and another reason why...well im not gonna get into that....
Old 06-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Banned

Some people just hate what they don't understand but we never get upset or offended I look at it as people I haven't reached yet. Anytime we all sit down and swap stories we all have similar interest and if we all liked the exact same things all of this would be boring.
^^^^exactly
Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

glad to see they are starting to ditch the huge rims and come back to proper sized ones. Other than that i have no real gripes other than maybe their crazy driving antics
Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=SSsoSIK;13499467]
A few of the pics from our 5th annual "Bay 2 LA Rideout"

This car is gorgeous.. only thing I would change is the headlights, but other than that it is tastefully done!

Vince
Old 06-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He said "know what I'm saying" nine times.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

That girl in the pink is thick!

Quick Reply: Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)