Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Things that make you get violent.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is no way I would let a guy with a skateboard beat an unarmed person like that. Skateboard are weapons, and that calls for the daggers to come out(no guns for me unless someone gets in my home). It's sad that not too many people are willing to risk themselves for whats right anymore.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by EvilSVT
Haha the texas guys talk about "if it was in texas this woulda happened and this would be done" well guess what it was in texas!!! I live in los angeles and let me tell you ... if that happened around here wow .... i PROMISE you he woulda been dead nobody woulda been seeing anything because the crowd of people that woulda been there killing him woulda block the camera from seeing anything ... i would ****** wreck that kid . ...... bunch of ****** *****'s standing around .... nothing i hate more then a bunch of *****'s that are 2 scared to defend ****.....
Oh you mean like with Reginald Denny? Bottom line is there are pussies everywhere. It just goes to show it does not matter where you are people have no value for human life. I feel glad to say that I have two and only two friends in this world and they don't run, this is not speculation. If some body pulled some fucked up **** on me they would beat the mother ****** to death.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If someone says oh well I would just walk away than all I can say is maybe it can happen to your kid or your wife so you can say "why did no one help?". I don't give a flying **** how many figts you get in, hell I know a guy that will fight anyone in the world and could not whip any of them, but you can bet your *** he would have tried to help.....**** it , some people are not worth the breath to try and explain it.

Bart
Old 01-19-2004, 12:25 AM
TECH Resident

It looks to me as if the guy received some kind of brain damage after he was hit. Look at the way he's walking after the guy. He walked like a normal person before that.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:58 AM
12 Second Club

Does anyone know what really happened to the guy that got hurt or if someone has killed the skateborder yet. How the **** can the person video taping be that skateborders friend. Both the video taper and the skateborder should be beaten to death. There is no reason to have people like them living on this earth. That is the kind of people that makes the younger generation look so bad.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

that is some strait ***** **** to hit somebody with anything let alone a *** *** skateboard. i swear, somepeople do the most stupid ****. that **** really depressed me. it sux to know that stupid lil ****** mother ******* do childish **** and practically get away with it.karma will catch up wtih that son of a bitch ****** *** SKATEBOARDER (******) and hes gonna be wishin he was a nicer person. the thing i hate most in this world is ingnorant mother f'ers. that SOB is a prime example of dumb lifeless SOB who doshit like this their whole life and never get their *** beat. everyone in life deserve to get their *** beat at least once to make them more of a man, but that **** needs his ball cut off! seriosly to hit someone with a childs toy is a strait bitch move!!! do that in cali and you Will get shot. as for the other guy, prime example why you never try to take any form of action with out your homeboys or a gun. nuff said sorry for taking your time but ignorant people can all go to hell
Old 01-19-2004, 02:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Speedfreaks101
If someone says oh well I would just walk away than all I can say is maybe it can happen to your kid or your wife so you can say "why did no one help?". I don't give a flying **** how many figts you get in, hell I know a guy that will fight anyone in the world and could not whip any of them, but you can bet your *** he would have tried to help.....**** it , some people are not worth the breath to try and explain it.

Bart
i feel you homeboy, i feel you
Old 01-19-2004, 02:26 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EvilSVT
Haha the texas guys talk about "if it was in texas this woulda happened and this would be done" well guess what it was in texas!!! I live in los angeles and let me tell you ... if that happened around here wow .... i PROMISE you he woulda been dead nobody woulda been seeing anything because the crowd of people that woulda been there killing him woulda block the camera from seeing anything ... i would ****** wreck that kid . ...... bunch of ****** *****'s standing around .... nothing i hate more then a bunch of *****'s that are 2 scared to defend ****.....
You're basing that entire statement off of one statement in this thread, I'd like some confirmation. I've never seen anyone in that situation NOT help here. And now here you are using the IF statements, you live in Los A., more fucked up **** has come out of there than anywhere else.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:47 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fierce-LS1
It looks to me as if the guy received some kind of brain damage after he was hit. Look at the way he's walking after the guy. He walked like a normal person before that.
Unfortunately the poor guy was probably knocked completely silly, if not suffering from a serious concussion. I really hope he did not die...

That vid is going to **** me off for days.

Oh BTW, **** ANYONE who says they would just turn their back on that. I cannot say that enough. Only a ******* gutless, heartless, fear filled ***** would let an innocent and probably nice guy get his head bashed in with potential fatal blows......WTF is this country coming to.....

Aight im done rantin.......Somebody gimme 5 minutes with that sorry ****** skateboard ***** ******....
Old 01-19-2004, 03:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Damian
Oh BTW, **** ANYONE who says they would just turn their back on that. I cannot say that enough. Only a ******* gutless, heartless, fear filled ***** would let an innocent and probably nice guy get his head bashed in with potential fatal blows......WTF is this country coming to.....
Old 01-19-2004, 03:17 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Hey man, don't make me go get the mag light......
Old 01-19-2004, 03:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Damian
Hey man, don't make me go get the mag light......
Now your just going too far. That's totally immature of you.