Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and people bitch about the war.
what happend still pisses me off
Old 09-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Luke AFB is west of Phoenix and is rapidly being surrounded by civilians that complains about the noise from the base and its planes, forgetting that it was there long before they were.. A certain lieutenant colonel at Luke AFB deserves a big pat on the back. Apparently, an individual who lives somewhere near Luke AFB wrote the local paper complaining about a group of F-16s that disturbed his/her day at the mall.

When that individual read the response from a Luke AFB officer, it must Have stung quite a bit.

The complaint:
'Question of the day for Luke Air Force Base:

Whom do we thank for the morning air show? Last Wednesday, at precisely 9:11 A.M, a tight formation of four F-16 jets made a low pass over Arrowhead Mall, continuing west over Bell Road at approximately 500 feet. Imagine our good fortune! Do the Tom Cruise-wannabes feel we need this wake-up call, or were they trying to impress the cashiers at Mervyns early bird special?

Any response would be appreciated.

The response:

Regarding 'A wake-up call from Luke's jets' On June 15, at precisely 9:12 am . , a perfectly timed four- ship flyby of F-1 6s from the 63rd Fighter Squadron at Luke Air Force Base flew over the grave of Capt. Jeremy Fresques. Capt Fresques was an Air Force officer who was previously stationed at Luke Air Force Base and was killed in Iraq on May 30, Memorial Day.

At 9 a. m. on June 15, his family and friends gathered at Sunland Memorial Park in Sun City to mourn the loss of a husband, son and friend. Based on the letter writer's recount of the fly by, and because of the jet noise, I'm sure you didn't hear the 21-gun salute, the playing of taps, or my words to the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques as I gave them their son's flag on behalf of the President of the United States and all those veterans and servicemen and women who understand the sacrifices they have endured..

A four-ship fly by is a display of respect the Air Force gives to those who give their lives in defense of freedom. We are professional aviators and take our jobs seriously, and on June 15 what the letter writer witnessed was four officers lining up to pay their ultimate respects.

The letter writer asks, 'Whom do we thank for the morning air show? The 56th Fighter Wing will make the call for you, and forward your thanks to the widow and parents of Capt Fresques, and thank them for you, for it was in their honor that my pilots flew the most honorable formation of their lives.

Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

stuff like this is what pisses me off.

God Bless the Men and Women in Uniform.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
11 Second Club

seeing those pictures still gives me goosebumps.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Launching!

Thinking of this still gets me teared up! Because of that day I lost a few very close friends...not to the towers themselves but to the war! Left everything they had, left the land the loved, to never step foot on this soil alive...May those lives lost always be remembered and rest in peace knowing that we will not stop remembering or fighting!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow I bet she feels like a bitch now.

Honestly, I truely feel safer knowing that enemyies of our freedom and very lives are rotting corpses with bullet holes in them. I may sound severely insensitive, politically incorrect, uniformed and/or many other things......but I don't care. They deserve to pay for what they did on September 11, 2001. I know I will personally never forget it, and will always be pissed about it. Anyone who disrespects a soldier commands zero respect themselves whatsoever.

Does every towel head need to die? No, but the terrorists brought war to us, so we bring it to wherever they hide or call home. If the people of Afghanistan or Iraq don't like innocent people dying, then rat the bad guys out so we can take them and we'll be out of your land. Otherwise, you are only helping them.

God bless America, and the troops who protect us.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lifeisgood
and people bitch about the war.
what happend still pisses me off
We had no business in iraq!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BODUKE
We had no business in iraq!
did you not read what people have posted?

i think oyu are posting in the wrong place. lol.

to keep the war and fighting and dieing off American soil. Let our troops go any and every where.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

May god have mercy on their soul ...

IMO , I don't think that a backward man living in a cave somewhere would have the ability to bring terror in the middle of the states.

yes , there are some cuicidebombers that cause terror anywhere ...but a plane crashes the pentagon !!! I don't think so

to keep the war and fighting and dieing off American soil. Let our troops go any and every where.
and to bring fighting and dieing of women and children and destroy their home to live in streets without medication and education would make you happy about it ?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Banned

If they hide terrorist. they aint innocent. so if they die. i am sorry. i have lost friedns over there. where the people of the area help you one day and shoot at you the next. then why not kill them the first day. Sorry, i'm not sorry. they brought this. we'll finish it.

and what is your point about the pentagon?

Originally Posted by Mohammed
May god have mercy on their soul ...

IMO , I don't think that a backward man living in a cave somewhere would have the ability to bring terror in the middle of the states.

yes , there are some cuicidebombers that cause terror anywhere ...but a plane crashes the pentagon !!! I don't think so

and to bring fighting and dieing of women and children and destroy their home to live in streets without medication and education would make you happy about it ?
Old 09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Big_Bird_WS6
If they hide terrorist. they aint innocent. so if they die. i am sorry. i have lost friedns over there. where the people of the area help you one day and shoot at you the next. then why not kill them the first day. Sorry, i'm not sorry. they brought this. we'll finish it.

and what is your point about the pentagon?
no one hides terrorist..no body wants them anywhere..

sorry for your lost, but we have lost families over there... " i'm talking about iraq "...

you can't deny the war crimes from some U.S soldiers ...not all of them ...there are good soldiers who really went in order to preveal peace (as they told them to do so) and to be lawful to his country ...

I saw many crimes on the internet , talked to family and friends there ... most of them aren't happy of the U.S soldiers ...most of them wish them to leave as soon as possible.... they frighten old womans and children , abuse disapled people, steal houses and make funny videos !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxsgn...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lew6DS9wEyI

it's politics ... they play the role... who is the victim ? me and you !!! i kill you , you kill me ...this is it ...this is what they want . U.S governemt want to stay in the middle east for any simple reason..why ? search for it.

this thread should be in sticky , to remember those innocent who were killed by an organization....not to plant hate and racism in everyone's heart... but obviously no one cared about this . there are only 10 replys while in the hot girls thread over than hundred replys !!! isn't that sad ?

peace .
Old 09-15-2010, 03:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope like hell that the stupid bitch who complained in the paper read the response and feels lower than an old pile of ****! **** her and **** anybody else who complains about "military noise" - YOU MADE THE DECISION to move where you are, YOU MADE THE DECISION to stay where you are, nobody broke your arm and put you where you are! **** YOU!

**** YOU also to the cowards who brought this **** to our country. I feel the same as some of you here, citizens in the "east" who be-friend us yesterday and shoot as us today should be shot and left to die and rot. I feel the same for the ENTIRE goverment of that shithole they call pakistan. They want to be on friendly terms, but yet dont want us in there looking/hunting for the shitbags, well than, **** you, **** your goverment, and **** your people! BOMB THEM ALL