Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Could i get a ticket for this???

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bad95killer
lol man here in middle **** " east " u'll take around 4-5 tickets for what u done to your beauty ride bro
thanks man for the "beauty ride" i try to keep looking good. but it still need to do a lot of work on it.

but what i dont get is why he was saying something about the reflector on the signal light. and also ive been pulled over by cops before and they havent said anything about my taillights hell like i said theyll be behind me with my car basically having straight straight pipes plus cutout open an they didnt say anything to me. like ppl said, this cop must have been bored or something or maybe he was the trooper that saw that z06 and me side by side
Old 09-27-2010, 11:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtomLS1Z28
well my front signals are amber color well a lil, i guess i should by the amber color light bulb. but what he was saying wasnt about the color, he was talking about the reflector on it. at first he did say something about the signal light not being amber but after he came back with the warnings thats when he switched it up to not having a reflector on the signal light.
Reflector color is just as important. The pic I attached is 100% legal (as long as the bulb color is correct) because of the red reflectors. If those were missing, a cop could write you a ticket for it. That being said, clear corners on your car are illegal. Its not a state law, its Federal.
Attached Thumbnails Could i get a ticket for this???-sdc11203.jpg  
Old 09-27-2010, 11:54 PM
On The Tree

so i assume that goes for the front signal lights as well, right?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

so i assume that goes for the front signal lights as well, right?
I believe only the front is free of any reflectors; hence why there are none on my car, or any car I have owned. The Camaro's front and side markers are combined into one. So from the side, they have to reflect an amber color, with lights off.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

well i guess the officer was right then lol, being that my signal lights are clear they dont reflect any amber when lights are turned off.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:22 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 454navyss
i dont think any of your lights are illegal here in Texas, i could be wrong though
You are incorrect I've been pulled over for most of these, tried to dispute, and got dominated by the judge.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
You are incorrect I've been pulled over for most of these, tried to dispute, and got dominated by the judge.
so i guess that i have no choice but to change them. well ill keep them on until i get stop i again lol
Old 09-30-2010, 05:22 PM
12 Second Club

Im here in college station and they give tickets out like crazy for the blacked out tail lights
Old 09-30-2010, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can you PM some more pics of your car? I have the same color and want those exact wheels this winter, so I'd just like to see some more pics of the to make sure its what I want, the better quality the better for me. I haven't seen anyone else with black C6's. Where did you buy them?
Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick
Can you PM some more pics of your car? I have the same color and want those exact wheels this winter, so I'd just like to see some more pics of the to make sure its what I want, the better quality the better for me. I haven't seen anyone else with black C6's. Where did you buy them?
Sure bro no problem, just have to get first and figure out how to pm pics lol. I've never but im sure that it can't be too hard
Old 10-01-2010, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sure bro no problem, just have to get first and figure out how to pm pics lol. I've never but im sure that it can't be too hard
Just take the pics, put them on your computer, upload them to tinypic.com then send me a PM using either the code starting with [IMG] or the URL

What headlights are those too? I forgot to ask too.