Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

nsx gone but never forgotten

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:58 PM
mcG
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can understand not giving her an nsx...but why not the 08 ram, 04 quest, 05 liberty ?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like you've got a hell of a daughter, which I must commend you on. Good job, sir!
Old 12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LMFAO u traded a nsx for a kia.. Im sorry.. BUAHHAHAHAAHA
Old 12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mcG
i can understand not giving her an nsx...but why not the 08 ram, 04 quest, 05 liberty ?

The 08 ram is for my wife and she needs a big truck to transport alcohal for our liquor store.....the 04 quest is my DD as I sure aint driveing my Viper every day....The liberty is a used by employees at our liquor store when they need to do buisness related pick ups ect. Belieave it or not the liberty was purchased brand new in 2005 and only has 12K miles on it!!!!!!!!!!

So really she needed her own vehicle. Plus we are gonna be relying oin her to take the kids to taekwondoe and pick them up from school ect. So the safer the vehicle transporeting my 4 children the better and you cant put a price on that.

I think some of you are younger than me and still a lil immature about the NSX for a KIA???!!!! comments...I have a Viper....All hope is not lost..LOL..Im still in the game..

Actually the Viper is getting a cam installed and already apart at the dealership
Old 12-03-2010, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by penningta
And Im gonna say by your sig pic you dont deserve a ***** either!!!!!
Im confused, i don't have a sig pic. You mean my Avatar? Why would having a picture of a Phoenix/Firebird mean i don't deserve a *****? Sorry im just confused.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I respect your decision. You have to do what you have to in life. I don't have any kids. If you think that your kid deserves the car you got her then that's all that matters.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

Well you have a great little girl there. I also have two daughters. And like you, There being raised as responsible young ladies. And i also hope to give mine a safe reliable vehicle when there ready. And its great that she helps you and the wife out with the younger ones. And great that she helps out the less fortunate. IMHO, She earned that new KIA. Good Luck, and congrats to you and her both..
Old 12-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, **** the haters in this thread. You are an outstanding father and she sounds like a straight shooting, awesome daughter. I think people are just jealous that you are successful enough to own an NSX in the first place and on top of that, trade it in for a "lowly" Kia.

I commend you on your decision to trade in your favorite car and "take one for the team" to provide a new, safe and reliable vehicle for your daughter/nanny and the rest of your family. She completely deserves it and any knucklehead that can't see that is too immature for their own good, mind you this is coming from a 24 year old d bag with no children...
Old 12-05-2010, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Wow, **** the haters in this thread. You are an outstanding father and she sounds like a straight shooting, awesome daughter. I think people are just jealous that you are successful enough to own an NSX in the first place and on top of that, trade it in for a "lowly" Kia.

I commend you on your decision to trade in your favorite car and "take one for the team" to provide a new, safe and reliable vehicle for your daughter/nanny and the rest of your family. She completely deserves it and any knucklehead that can't see that is too immature for their own good, mind you this is coming from a 24 year old d bag with no children...
Agreed. But for some reason these made me laugh:

Originally Posted by Killemall
Her last two report cards were honer rolls
truck to transport alcohal for our liquor store.....Belieave it or not the liberty was purchased brand new in 2005 and only has 12K miles on it!!!!!!!!!!
Along with:

The ledder is supple.

Quick Reply: nsx gone but never forgotten