Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hostage Situation, SWAT, local Cops

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 01:32 PM
NKAWTG...N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hostage Situation, SWAT, local Cops

the cl-tv ticker just said "man arrested after barricading himself in northbrook home"

Thats whats in the news so far. Very vague, actually on of my best friends, val, is that person neighbor. I'm in the car with some friends going home from Chicago Indoor Racing, were on Pfingston passing over 294/94 when Charlie points out holy ****! There is a undercover SUV hauling *** down the expressway, probably going well over 100+ it was passing cars like they were standing still. So were like okay, cool. We keep going, then a minute later I see flashing lights my review mirror, I pull to the side praying its not me...a Northbrook cops flies by. We think nothing of it. We get to the intersection of Pfingston and Dundee, I see the white thingies above the stop lights flashing (IE: emergency vehicle approaching). The same SUV we saw on 294/94 flies by closely followed by two other white SUV's all undercover with no external marking. My buddy David (he wants to become a cop) yells those are the SWAT cars! David gets a call on his cell phone from his brother that there is some major **** going down at Sanders and Dundee. We make the connection, that is where Val lives. We call her, she is basically trapped in her house by police that are sorrounding her neighbors house. She said that they think its drug deliers or something along those lines. I go home get the scanner then go over there. Eventually they cut power to those houses, and were talkin to Val on the cell phone trying to keep her calm. There were 2 cops "guarding her front door", they were replaced by 6 SWAT team members. I was driving back and forth and it was pretty interesting to see all these cop cars lined up, and alot of guys were changing into their SWAT gear (very impressive shiet). We passed 2 snipers that were assembling their weapons, very cool. Anywho, got back around 3 o'clock and passed out. I'm trying to call val to find out what happened. But I think they got the dude.

video:
http://www.s93140892.onlinehome.us/Video/cop1.mpg
http://www.s93140892.onlinehome.us/Video/cop2.mpg
http://www.s93140892.onlinehome.us/Video/cop3.mpg
http://www.s93140892.onlinehome.us/Video/cop4.mpg
right click save as, etc...please don't repost on other forums, i dont have the bandwith for dat
Old 02-08-2004, 01:37 PM
TECH Junkie

I c you decided to go with the girl in the sig
Old 02-08-2004, 01:39 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
I c you decided to go with the girl in the sig
lol yeah, it makes me stand out
Old 02-08-2004, 02:09 PM
TECH Junkie

sexy sexy
Old 02-08-2004, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool story
Old 02-08-2004, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Those are my northbrook boys. I will soon be one of them.

I am pissed, I was home this weekend and didn't here **** about it.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:52 PM
TECH Addict

In Cop1 video, there is glenview PD, and looks like Northfield PD....are you sure this was dundee and sanders?

Why would glenview be all the way over there?
Old 02-09-2004, 10:30 PM
NKAWTG...N

there is a joint unit thingy, there is an agree ment between all the local pd's. swat team members are in every village/township. so when something goes down there are always a bunch local. then that buys time for the farther away guys to show up. there were some very far away cops showing up, lake in the hills pd showed up and someone from way out in bumble was there. im 100% sure it was sanders and dundee...one of the pics is in the dominicks parking lot
Old 02-09-2004, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

I will talk to a couple of the cops I know in Northbrook and see what I can drag out of them.

It might even be in the northbrook star.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:49 PM
NKAWTG...N

nah so far they have been keeping it out of that papers...dunno why...some big government cover up lol. anywho, im surprised i haven't heard aboot it in the papers or anything
Old 02-10-2004, 08:21 AM
TECH Addict

I am so pissed I didnt catch that this weekend

It'd be sweet as hell to get that swat call and be like two towns over. Just have that crown vic wide open with full lights and sirens....oh yeaaaaaaa