Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Muscle Cars & WOMEN

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ls1z
And no a hemi cuda is not.. I thought we were talking about camaros here.. But no anniversary Z.. a cuda is not.. Sorrysomeone had to burst ur bubble on that and no ur "anniversary z" is not a muscle car either.. It seems like ur the one who needs to go and do some research..a muscle car wouldve been the gto.. 442.. Chevelle...Torino.. Charger.. And i'm sure there's more
You could not be more wrong, you could try, but you would fail at that too

Pony car is a class within muscle cars

please turn off your computer quick before you hurt yourself, we need to take baby steps with you, go grab a dictionary, ah **** you're probably already confused. Here I've quoted Webster's Dictionary for you:

MUSCLE CAR "any of a group of American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving."[
Pony car refers, once again I'm repeating myself like I'm talking to my 3yr old, to the size and affordability

Lucky for you I woke up this morning feeling like squashing Trolls
Old 02-03-2011, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

00ls1z- Get the f*ck out of here you ***! There was a time I mentioned "muscle cars" on another forum and some of them said "muscle cars" are old school cars. In my opinion I consider our F-bodys MUSCLE CARS!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

if im correct stangs and camaros where the pony wars..
Old 02-03-2011, 03:36 PM
***Repost Police***

In general, "muscle cars" were midsized, and "pony cars" were compact. Nowadays, people like to bend the definition because they want to have a muscle car.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
00ls1z- Get the f*ck out of here you ***! There was a time I mentioned "muscle cars" on another forum and some of them said "muscle cars" are old school cars. In my opinion I consider our F-bodys MUSCLE CARS!
Well ur entitled to ur opinion as I am to mine.. So ur gonna try to kick somebody out of a thread because on his opinions? And what exactly makes me a ***? Because I don't agree with you? Ur a fucken idiot.. And anniversary. I was unaware of that def there.. If that's so.. Then I guess everything that I have said is now opinions.. So.. With that said.. I still think they are pony cars.. Lol.. But whatever.. U guys can think whatever u want..
Old 02-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

freedom of speech if you cant handle it get out
Old 02-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Launching!

I consider Camaro's and Corvettes "Modern Day Muscle Cars"

I mean alot of them are runnin 400+ Horses, and Some are runnin in the 10's or better and thats a Muscle car in my book,

In any case they're all nice cars and are *Made in America*
Or Canada
Old 02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
I have had that arguement before and I can understand how an old schooler doesn't accept the late model F-Bods as muscle car, but to say Camaros and Mustangs aren't and never were muscle cars is a new one.

I would love 00ls1z to tell a 69 SS owner or a 69 Boss Mustang owner that their cars aren't muscle cars at best they'll ignore him otherwise let the beating commence

Originally Posted by formula1785
if im correct stangs and camaros where the pony wars..
You are correct, but MOST pony cars were muscle cars
Old 02-03-2011, 04:30 PM
***Repost Police***

Just because a car has "muscle," does not mean it's a muscle car. Just like just because a car handles well, that does not make it a sports car. By the classic definitions, the F-body/Mustang are neither.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM
12 Second Club

By classic definitions camaros/mustangs would no longer be considered pony cars, but they are.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
***Repost Police***

How so?
Old 02-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99zee
Very nice. You always post great pictures/videos. This one seems to be a little better. Not sure why
i appreciate that man and we're working hard on the crew from every angle I think one thing I want everyone to keep in mind that even though we've been around ages we're still young so we're still learning everyday.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00ls1z
So if an existing member sells his car and gets a mustang then he's out? But if it's a viper then it's ok? That's a bit fucked up.. What makes dodge so much closer to the "CHEVY FAMILY" than a ford?
Good question, well a Mustang has always been the MAIN competitor for the Camaro so we can't add a Mustang that's almost like having the Celtics & Lakers on the same team. Now I respect Mustangs especially Cobra's I got friends with some fast Mustangs but Mustangs will not work in our club.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nhra_crazy
Any "really" good pics to my pm box please.....I need to do a shoot this summer with both my cars...
I tell you what, we just tried our first partially nude shoot a few months back and I'll email you or anyone else a pic from it for you to check out. It's not a great shot but it's a blonde posing by a Yellow Z06 Corvette.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Anniversary "Z"
I have had that arguement before and I can understand how an old schooler doesn't accept the late model F-Bods as muscle car, but to say Camaros and Mustangs aren't and never were muscle cars is a new one.

I would love 00ls1z to tell a 69 SS owner or a 69 Boss Mustang owner that their cars aren't muscle cars at best they'll ignore him otherwise let the beating commence

You are correct, but MOST pony cars were muscle cars
He had to just be joking no way in hell can a person come on here and say that Camaro's & Mustangs aren't muscle cars that's one hell of an argument right there. That's almost like saying the cars on the Fast & Furious weren't rice rockets and they were secretly some other type of car nobodys heard of. We all GOTTA respect the man for having the ***** to come on this site and say that he should start a thread with that as the title.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
I tell you what, we just tried our first partially nude shoot a few months back and I'll email you or anyone else a pic from it for you to check out. It's not a great shot but it's a blonde posing by a Yellow Z06 Corvette.
send here please lol
Old 02-03-2011, 06:57 PM
***Repost Police***

<--here too
Old 02-03-2011, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Are you guys ill? Of course the camaro and mustang are muscle cars. If it handles like **** but goes fast in a straight line, its muscle. (sarcasm, for all you serious ***** with their panties in a bunch)

I cant really see how someone would argue that.

Nice pics by the way!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:13 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 95CamaroLS1
Are you guys ill? Of course the camaro and mustang are muscle cars. If it handles like **** but goes fast in a straight line, its muscle. (sarcasm, for all you serious ***** with their panties in a bunch)

I cant really see how someone would argue that.

Nice pics by the way!
Really? http://www.musclecarsociety.com/muscle-car-definition

Muscle cars are high performance cars made from 1964 to 1974. The car manufacturers put large displacement V8 engines in mid-sized production models at a price that the average American could afford and gave them new model names. The huge V8 engines used in muscle cars were modified to produce large amounts of horsepower and torque.
And this one... http://www.timelessrides.com/wiki/muscle-car-history

The definition of a muscle car is a mid-size model car, with V8 engines, generally produced between 1965 and 1973. Most muscle cars were current mid-size models being produced by car manufacturers, and they added a large V8 engine, special trim, and usually better handling and performance options like suspension, braking, etc. A good example of this is the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle. This model was designed as a mid-size family vehicle and the base model was powered by a lonely ‘ol 4 cylinder engine, or you could team it up with the biggest muscle car engine of it’s time, the 454.
F-bodies and Mustangs (and the other pony cars) aren't mid-sized cars... they're compacts. So actually, anybody should be able to see how someone would argue that they aren't muscle cars. But let's not muck up this thread too bad
Old 02-03-2011, 07:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

For the love of God.

The definition of muscle car has changed, just as cars have evolved. It is accepted that the so called pony cars are basically another type of muscle cars. I have between 6 to 10 books on this subject and in every one of them the F-bodies are included as a sub-type of muscle car. Remember the GM advertisement of the 4th gen Trans Am? "The muscle car lives, the new Trans Am by Pontiac".

The Corvette is considered more as a Sports Car though.

Quick Reply: Muscle Cars & WOMEN