Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

02" STOCK ss vs EVO 26psi..:)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 06:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=... please let this thread die [/QUOTE]

Agree lol. someone who bases how fast an evo is by looking at another youtube video vs a ferrari should give up. lol.

All in all, the Camaro is faster than the EVO, hands down. And i have no idea what kind of boost it was running.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BeatonZ06
Okay,
So the Camaro is mine, I ran this guy not knowing anything about it. When we got back, it is the newest body style, it is AWD, turbo, and auto,or tiptronic for the guys like summerwolf that cannot make any kind of inferences. Since I know nothing about Lancers, I went by what the owner said is an evo.. I never heard anything about 26psi from the owner. The first video of us running would be the video that should have been posted.
From a dig, the Lancer pulled me by a car, and I had to reel him in, ultimately passing him. I'm not sure why he posted this video to be honest lol.
THAT makes much more sense as I can see a stock Evo X being slowly walked by a stock SS.

I agree boost is relevant....but I don't know a whole ton of Evo owners pushing 26 lbs through the stock turbo with no supporting mods.... usually they upgrade the turbo because 26 psi is running the ragged edge of power/worthlessness on the stock turbo in those cars.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BeatonZ06
Agree lol. someone who bases how fast an evo is by looking at another youtube video vs a ferrari should give up. lol.

All in all, the Camaro is faster than the EVO, hands down. And i have no idea what kind of boost it was running.
I'm not saying that is the end all be all video here. You should probably give up. After explaining its a stock EVO X vs a Stock SS that makes much more sense as the X's are slower then the previous two generations and being stock without added boost makes the whole concoction of a story that much more believable.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Launching!

HAHAHAHA!

Vince
Old 03-20-2011, 12:35 PM
12 Second Club

My bad for being a doushe about this. Like I said, I know nothing about those cars and he never told me anything at all about how much boost he was running. From the way I pulled him in the first race, it couldn't have been major. The next weekend they tried to race me in my Z71 so I lost all respect for them lol.