Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I can't believe some people!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 04:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for the OP can you please post a pic of your car please a real picture!!!

but on a side note im glad theres so many tech users that take time out of there day to see what "MAROBOYZ" ARE UP TOO...
Old 04-01-2011, 04:50 AM
Banned

what type of dumb ***** do this to a camaro!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njOmNOsZveo&NR=1

whos dad is this on tech...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QXzT...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2Ee...feature=fvwrel
Old 04-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 94lt105
I'm not haitin.. I just think it's ruining the look of our cars.. Sorry to offend anyone! My bad guys!

Vince
please tell me how is it ruining the look of your car when you dont even have a pic of yours ...Well check my youtube clips you must be hella mad now...huh!!Well can't blame you or others on tech for how you view other people creativity..."BLAME THERE PARENTS"
Old 04-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Teching In

I'm Dez and I'm president of the Fresno chapter of the camaro Boyz. What needs to be understood about our club is that it has evolved like anything else over its 12 YEARS of existence. Not many Camaro clubs have been around that long and not only that it was started by teenagers! The head president isn't even 30 years old and has lead a car club for 12 YEARS! Seen it go through changes, many changes. One of our most important differences to us is that we have ALWAYS wanted to be as DIFFERENT as possible. When you see a camaro Boyz car its meant to be noticed long before you ever see the sticker in back. We went through the big rims faze YEARS ago. There's a reason many of us aren't doing that anymore. We want to look as GREAT as possible and PERFORM as GREAT as possible, have fun and drive these cars like we stole them hahaha!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Aside from the rims (which aren't my taste), half the cars in that video have better body work and paint jobs then my car, and probably half the people on this board as well. I'm not a fan of the rims but the cars themselvs are wicked. especially the blue one with silver stripes.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Launching!

I'm not sayin that what u guys did or are doing is wrong.. I just dont like the huge rims on the cars that are made to go fast! Sorry for having an opinion as it is my right to do so! You should expect people to do this if u post it on the internet! Good or Bad criticism is good no matter how u look at it! It's not liek I said I was gonna blow your club up or somethin like that, people needa just settle down!
Old 04-01-2011, 02:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I'm not sayin that what u guys did or are doing is wrong.. I just dont like the huge rims on the cars that are made to go fast! Sorry for having an opinion as it is my right to do so! You should expect people to do this if u post it on the internet! Good or Bad criticism is good no matter how u look at it! It's not liek I said I was gonna blow your club up or somethin like that, people needa just settle down!
Opinions do not need to be explained dont worry about that 94lt105, as I said I believe most people around here think as you do, me included.

I just wonder if these guys say they dont care what others have to say...what the hell are they doing posting such long posts here?

You may say whatever you want, but as I said before the first impression is the most important one and sadly for you these MaroBoyz thing will always be looked upon as something negative. This is a free country (still) and this is my (and a lot others) opinion. BTW this is not a racial issue as someone implied in a "brilliant" post before, please drop that.

Last edited by chaman; 04-01-2011 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Do you have a bad memory or somethin'? YOU POSTED THE THREAD.......and when you post untrue bull online and we're on this site, deep, we will respond. Get your facts together and no one will have problem. And stay up to date with what's going on. Not only is that NOT a MaroBoyz video it's also old.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chaman
Opinions do not need to be explained dont worry about that 94lt105, as I said I believe most people around here think as you do, me included.

I just wonder if these guys say they dont care what others have to say...what the hell are they doing posting such long posts here?

You may say whatever you want, but as I said before the first impression is the most important one and sadly for you these MaroBoyz thing will always be looked upon as something negative. This is a free country (still) and this is my (and a lot others) opinion. BTW this is not a racial issue as someone implied in a "brilliant" post before, please drop that.
MaroBoyz are looked at negative by followers that formed a bad opinion because the next guy said they didn't like us. Not one of these people can put a finger on any real reason not to like us so they make up ****. I hear the rim talk and many of these same folks like the 2010 SS which comes stock on 20's, get over it. Any car show you go to has cars on rims, old schools, new schools, even Charger's come on 20's now. Like I said earlier I ride 19 inch C6 rims because I like the race look but if I want a set of 20 inch forged rims, I will do that.

As far as racism that's a whole other animal by itself that I don't have time to debate on. As far as my crew I'm proud to say we've always had members of all ethnic backgrounds and even a few women and we will continue too. And this is a free country, that's why we all can do what we want to our cars. I love America
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A whole lot of derp derp in that vid.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here we go again with the videos and the big rims and they ALL gotta be MaroBoyz right? You people really amaze me... honestly though. First off, we wont even get into how OLD the video you posted is... Second off half the cars IN the video weren't even MaroBoyz.... REALLY!!?? You post this BS?? Just because it's a Camaro on oversized rims, and flashy paint, it's gotta be a MaroBoy right?? It sometimes amazes me how narrow minded these people on these forums are. No, we aren't the cookie cutter stock Camaro, why would we want to be? If I wanted to be cookie cutter I'd buy me a minivan. I've never had big rims and I've had my Camaro AND been in the MaroBoyz since 2007 before my car was even painted. Your opinion is your opinion. But if you're going to talk bad about someone, make sure you're properly informed. Period. Have any questions, comments? feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you my personal phone number so we can cut the ****.

--Matthew
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Im still wondering...well anyway, I think this thread has lived a long and happy live, so for what I care RIP thread.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:43 PM
TECH Resident

What are you chaman the "end all cure all." How do you guys expect people to react when you try to tell them their cars are ugly. Just like you invested money into your firebird so have others. No They didnt do the BMW style rimms on a firebird in a 17 or 18. So that makes it ugly. Right so if you dont fall in line than your car is wack? right? Wow just as your free to express your opinion, so are car customizers. Whether on 20's or 17's we all are driving F-Bodies right. I dont particularly care for your colorless creation, but I have not expressed that untill now. And I have seen countless pictures of your car posted everywhere. To each is own. And lt104 or whatever where is your phantom car, you were called out on that earlier, maybe you missed it. As for mine its HOK candy burple over a custom base. procharged 347, m6 in the bottom 10's on a ten bolt!!on 18 inch c5 Z06's but yes I do have the forged 3 piece's in the garage for shows. I gladly meat chaman or lt1 whatever or any other hater half way on Dubs for a freindly race in MEXICO!!! And yes I am a former MAROBOY!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 11:52 PM
TECH Resident

I feel sorry for all those with a narrow mind and or spectrem!!! Get over yourselves realy it is 2011!!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:11 AM
8 Second Club

This thread reminds me of high school
Old 04-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Everyone is blowing this wayyy out of proportion! I simply posted a video cuz i don't like what's in it! IT"S MY OPINION, and like u said it's old so just ******* drop it! Seriously get over it! Chaman, thanx bro!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Launching!

I thought the video was tight I'm from frisco though.

Plainly stated people outside the bay DON'T understand. To sum it up. Do your own thing and don't hate dammmmnnnnnn
Old 04-03-2011, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Everyone is blowing this wayyy out of proportion! I simply posted a video cuz i don't like what's in it! IT"S MY OPINION, and like u said it's old so just ******* drop it! Seriously get over it! Chaman, thanx bro!
You, however, get all butthurt when others express their opinions. I do think it's funny that Chaman makes comments about it because his rims are bigger than probably 75% of this forum.

My opinion is that big rims are ugly but the cars are very clean. And the redneck 4x4 Camaros are just retarded.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Launching!

If I was butthurt my reactions would be alot different! It doesnt bother me because it's MY OPINION , if u dont like it then stay out of the thread.. Easy as that!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by fatmat80
What are you chaman the "end all cure all." How do you guys expect people to react when you try to tell them their cars are ugly. Just like you invested money into your firebird so have others. No They didnt do the BMW style rimms on a firebird in a 17 or 18. So that makes it ugly. Right so if you dont fall in line than your car is wack? right? Wow just as your free to express your opinion, so are car customizers. Whether on 20's or 17's we all are driving F-Bodies right. I dont particularly care for your colorless creation, but I have not expressed that untill now. And I have seen countless pictures of your car posted everywhere. To each is own. And lt104 or whatever where is your phantom car, you were called out on that earlier, maybe you missed it. As for mine its HOK candy burple over a custom base. procharged 347, m6 in the bottom 10's on a ten bolt!!on 18 inch c5 Z06's but yes I do have the forged 3 piece's in the garage for shows. I gladly meat chaman or lt1 whatever or any other hater half way on Dubs for a freindly race in MEXICO!!! And yes I am a former MAROBOY!!!

I tried to find a burple (as you typed it) cat but was not possible...\

BTW is a burple the same as a farturple??

Quick Reply: I can't believe some people!