Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Mofo- SC'd 402ci Corvette , E85 Single turbo Supra , KB Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

His mods wouldn't allow him to make that much power. Most 74mm turbos wouldn't make that much power on HKS 264 cams and E85, definitely not at 30psi. If he made 100rwhp more than the Z06 you are talking about almost 900rwhp. The other thing is hes is on the stock bottom end so he wouldn't want to push that much power anyway for extended periods of time.

Last edited by TheHitman; 05-15-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
Wonder why he isn't pushing some more boost on that 402 with an F1A? Isn't 13psi barely spinning for that big of a blower?
Great video as always ****!
because procharger sent him the wrong pulley
Old 05-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Drewstein
I believe that's my old C5. I don't know if the reported number for it's hp is correct as I sold it with a D1 on it. It made that number with a D1 + 100shot on 91. It also looks like he's rocking the 19s which I know I could spin at 70 so it takes a little driver mod.
I believe the 100rwhp or so difference would pull like that. That's a lot to give up in a race. It's like a stock honda accord vs a stock C5.
that'd be your old car then. it's got some nitto nt05r's on the back of it in 345-30-19
Old 05-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Teching In

the vette is my car..procharger sent me the wrong pulley so i didnt make much psi but the car was down for some time cause of alot of issues i bought the car with that had to be taken care of so i just put the pulley on so i could drive it..i actually removed the nitrous system from the car and upped the boost on the D1SC and i put down 841hp and 781tq but i wanted more so i bought a new F1A..i willl be upping the boost very soon..the supra was very fast and im not sure what he is putting down but the car moves out for sure..once i up the boost we will rerun and get some video..the vette was a real mess when i got it so im just trying to get it to where it is right now
Old 05-16-2011, 04:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by "El Diablo"
the vette is my car..procharger sent me the wrong pulley so i didnt make much psi but the car was down for some time cause of alot of issues i bought the car with that had to be taken care of so i just put the pulley on so i could drive it..i actually removed the nitrous system from the car and upped the boost on the D1SC and i put down 841hp and 781tq but i wanted more so i bought a new F1A..i willl be upping the boost very soon..the supra was very fast and im not sure what he is putting down but the car moves out for sure..once i up the boost we will rerun and get some video..the vette was a real mess when i got it so im just trying to get it to where it is right now
I beleive you are the 3rd or 4th owner of the car after Drewstein built it. Did you buy it from John?
Old 05-20-2011, 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdm-andy
I beleive you are the 3rd or 4th owner of the car after Drewstein built it. Did you buy it from John?
He bought the car from the guy after John. John got it from me to flip it because he knew what was done to it. The guy after John wanted to do mile pulls so that's all it was used for basically.

Diablo, so are the numbers quoted in the video the 786rwhp it put down when I had it on 91 octane + 100shot? That's exactly what I put down with that combo and I would be surprised if you put that exact number down with a different setup.

That car is a monster for sure. I hope you're enjoying it. Don't forget to check the spare key BTW.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Drewstein
He bought the car from the guy after John. John got it from me to flip it because he knew what was done to it. The guy after John wanted to do mile pulls so that's all it was used for basically.

Diablo, so are the numbers quoted in the video the 786rwhp it put down when I had it on 91 octane + 100shot? That's exactly what I put down with that combo and I would be surprised if you put that exact number down with a different setup.

That car is a monster for sure. I hope you're enjoying it. Don't forget to check the spare key BTW.
ok heres what happened..i pullled the nitrous out.. then i maxed the boost on the D1SC and i was able to put down 841hp an 781tq..when i did this though i blew the ls2 manifold apart lol..so i ordered the fast manifold and also i already had ordered and F1A blower..so i put the fast intake and the F1A blower on and only made 786hp..reason was because procharger sent me the wrong pulley...gonna be upping it obviously cause my intentions were to be closer to the 1000hp mark not go lower then what i made on the D1SC...ive also done a ton of work with this car though..there was tons of belt issues because nothing lined up and also the clutch blew after having the car for 10miles lol..ive spent alot of money but this car is running great and is about to put down some good numbers...i have your key also..let me know the address and we can trade keys for sure..

Quick Reply: Mofo- SC'd 402ci Corvette , E85 Single turbo Supra , KB Cobra