Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Swang fest 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 01:55 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the Camaro in the second video. Looks and sounds good!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SF 1HOTLS1
LOL I personally dont do donuts and thats why my car is not in the video. I have the concept if ima brake something im gonna do it while im racing. Oh and the plate frame is to let people know not to mess with me from a dead stop. But yea i know the Bay area is a LOT different then many other parts of the country. music, style, all that stuff.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:04 AM
On The Tree

Well then I guess MONSTER trucks are stupid too cuz it just a bunch of backwoods rednecks driving over cars and jumping dirt mounds, and mud bogging cuz your gonna get dirty and stuck in the mud, or rock crawling cuz your gonna fall down a hill and mess your car up... Hell NASCAR must be stupid too cuz they just turn left... Drifting is stupid cuz because your not going straight...DRAG racing is stupid because your just going straight from a dig. Roll racing is dumb cuz your not going from a dig.
The fact is we all love to build up our cars and have fun with em, to some this is fun, I've done it and Drag Racing and Auto X and Road racing and drifting next. If I ever have the chance to drive a MONSTER truck I sure as hell would. Lighten up people It's just FUN
Originally Posted by david068513
You are stupid aren't you? I've done donuts when I was a teenager. They are a waste of tires and only impress high schoolers and dumbasses. The track has a purpose. This doesn't.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
TECH Addict

Nascar IS stupid
Old 12-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Teching In

^^^
Agreed
Old 12-16-2011, 03:07 PM
TECH Resident

This whole thread is stupid
Old 12-16-2011, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Everything this site is about is stupid to 99.9% of America. Dont think we can get on people doin donuts. They are fun. Tons of fun!!
Ya old ****
Old 12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99SS-T
Everything this site is about is stupid to 99.9% of America. Dont think we can get on people doin donuts. They are fun. Tons of fun!!
Ya old ****
who you calling old? I am most likely younger then you. also yes this site is and has slowly been doing down for the last 5-7 years. It sucks now.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

who you calling old? I am most likely younger then you. also yes this site is and has slowly been doing down for the last 5-7 years. It sucks now.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

also yes this site is and has slowly been doing down for the last 5-7 years. It sucks now.
We won't miss you if you leave.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

How can a site that offers the best lsx advice suck? you sound like some conservative **** bashing on people doing donuts and what they like to do with there cars. and the purpose of people doing donuts is to show who has barz and who doesn't. but your hickey *** prolly dont even know what "barz" are do you?? It's pretty simple, you heard the music on the video and automatically related it to ignorant ***** didn't you?? to each there own! i bet if some guns and roses were on the video you prolly wouldn't be talk n ****!
Old 12-18-2011, 03:31 PM
TECH Regular

You are stupid aren't you? I've done donuts when I was a teenager. They are a waste of tires and only impress high schoolers and dumbasses. The track has a purpose. This doesn't.
and oh yea the purpose is "excitement and adrenaline!!"
Old 12-18-2011, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

By all of the ignorant responses in here i thought i stumbled upon a ricer forum talking about aerodynamics by accident. (joke for those who are slow)
Granted the doughnut videos are 'meh' - seen doughnuts before, and they're all almost the same. Just different vehicles doing it in different videos.
But the people giving him a hard time because THEY don't like the stuff HE is doing and ragging on him for it is no less ignorant than '10 minutes of doughnuts'.
After a few responses it's hard to tell the smart people from the dumb ones because it's nothing but 'dumb dumb stupid dumb dumb' in every post.

On another note, to assume ANY single motorsport is 'dumb' is, in-and-of-it's-self nothing short of ignorant.

Example: "NASCAR is stupid" How? There's more technology and thought behind every bolt and screw that goes onto those cars than your little brain could possibly muster in a week. You couldn't do the math behind the fuel consumption calculations, much less drive the car around the track while keeping it off the wall.
It's not JUST about going fast and turning left.
If that were the case, *under the same askew train of thought top fuel drag racing would be ungodly stupid since all they do is go fast in a straight line. Right? And topping out cars on the bonneville salt flats or texas mile must be stupid too...never mind the countless hours of calculations and fabrication, not to mention all of the knowledge behind it that is required to perform such tasks.
People are so quick to assume they know every thing when in reality they no nothing other than the fact that the words they're spewing out of their ignorant mouths just-so-happen to sound good in their head.

Here's a little tip: Tis' better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

*Underlined because i know some of you skim-read and word-vomit a response back before you even know what you've read.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

^That was much needed.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:12 PM
11 Second Club

That is so "hood rich."
Old 12-19-2011, 06:10 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

99SST, you have any pics of your ride, in your sig it looks pretty badass,just wonder if you have a build thread or something
Old 12-20-2011, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
We won't miss you if you leave.
you will when this site goes under from all the people that leave. Evenually every forum goes down. It's just a matter of time. It's a sinking ship.
How can a site that offers the best lsx advice suck? you sound like some conservative **** bashing on people doing donuts and what they like to do with there cars. and the purpose of people doing donuts is to show who has barz and who doesn't. but your hickey *** prolly dont even know what "barz" are do you?? It's pretty simple, you heard the music on the video and automatically related it to ignorant ***** didn't you?? to each there own! i bet if some guns and roses were on the video you prolly wouldn't be talk n ****!
Who you calling "hick"? you think I am a hick cause of where I life? real smart. How do you know if I am from here? BTW considering I live 30 min. from one of the major cities of this country, yea I live in the sticks..
and oh yea the purpose is "excitement and adrenaline!!"
a race track can give you that.

BTW Z's don't equal S's in the english language.That's hood rich.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

You're one of those constant complainers aren't you? Cant ever be happy and **** and moan about everything? If and when this website ever "goes down", even then, I/We still wouldn't miss you. Crawl back under your rock.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stinkynuts
Old 12-20-2011, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
By all of the ignorant responses in here i thought i stumbled upon a ricer forum talking about aerodynamics by accident. (joke for those who are slow)
Granted the doughnut videos are 'meh' - seen doughnuts before, and they're all almost the same. Just different vehicles doing it in different videos.
But the people giving him a hard time because THEY don't like the stuff HE is doing and ragging on him for it is no less ignorant than '10 minutes of doughnuts'.
After a few responses it's hard to tell the smart people from the dumb ones because it's nothing but 'dumb dumb stupid dumb dumb' in every post.

On another note, to assume ANY single motorsport is 'dumb' is, in-and-of-it's-self nothing short of ignorant.

Example: "NASCAR is stupid" How? There's more technology and thought behind every bolt and screw that goes onto those cars than your little brain could possibly muster in a week. You couldn't do the math behind the fuel consumption calculations, much less drive the car around the track while keeping it off the wall.
It's not JUST about going fast and turning left.
If that were the case, *under the same askew train of thought top fuel drag racing would be ungodly stupid since all they do is go fast in a straight line. Right? And topping out cars on the bonneville salt flats or texas mile must be stupid too...never mind the countless hours of calculations and fabrication, not to mention all of the knowledge behind it that is required to perform such tasks.
People are so quick to assume they know every thing when in reality they no nothing other than the fact that the words they're spewing out of their ignorant mouths just-so-happen to sound good in their head.

Here's a little tip: Tis' better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

*Underlined because i know some of you skim-read and word-vomit a response back before you even know what you've read.
Well since your example used quotes from my post, allow me to say I love NASCAR and am well aware of all the technology and R&D that goes into it. My post was to point out the fact that if you dismiss one form our beloved automotive hobbies for narrow minded thinly disguised racist reasons, then it's just as easy to find something to say about all of them, including the ones that are accepted by our opinionated friend. Everything I said was the commonly used critiques that someone who doesn't like one form or the other would say. I.E drifting is just for ricers, monster trucks are for rednecks, donuts and rap music is ghetto.....blah blah blah. I love most forms of racing and motorsports and if I don't I still respect it. For example I don't really like Harely's/Choppers , kinda loud and obnoxious for the city,but I can appreciated that craftsmanship,style and creativity that go into them, so I respect that other people do. Overall we enjoy our cars in different ways, so have fun and lighten up..... Happy Christmas and Merry NewYear