Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Swang fest 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hardcore4sure
Well since your example used quotes from my post, allow me to say I love NASCAR and am well aware of all the technology and R&D that goes into it. My post was to point out the fact that if you dismiss one form our beloved automotive hobbies for narrow minded thinly disguised racist reasons, then it's just as easy to find something to say about all of them, including the ones that are accepted by our opinionated friend. Everything I said was the commonly used critiques that someone who doesn't like one form or the other would say. I.E drifting is just for ricers, monster trucks are for rednecks, donuts and rap music is ghetto.....blah blah blah. I love most forms of racing and motorsports and if I don't I still respect it. For example I don't really like Harely's/Choppers , kinda loud and obnoxious for the city,but I can appreciated that craftsmanship,style and creativity that go into them, so I respect that other people do. Overall we enjoy our cars in different ways, so have fun and lighten up..... Happy Christmas and Merry NewYear
Indeed, you and I are on the same page in the same book. I was just shooting for the repetitive comments, no person or people (in)directly.
If everyone liked the same things for the same reasons, and blah blah blah all the same it would be awfully boring.
But don't get me wrong, there's some goofy **** out there for sure.
Happy Holidays to you as well.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:22 PM
TECH Resident

happy chirstmas and merry newyear? lol
Old 12-20-2011, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

possibly 'lisdexia'? (kidding of course)

Kinda like a 'rocket surgeon'!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Yea well I've always been a little back asswards, must be from swinging too many donuts!