Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

A Couple New MaroBoyz Videos

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 10:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmoken
i was trying to. got confused about the "L's" thing, the "bigger engine", and "custom paint". it looked like sebering silver to me. Looked like a decent car though.
Looked like it, your right...but really got lost in translation...Didnt understand a thing, LOL!

BTW, I love those rims...their my dream wheels in a way. I hope I have the chance to own a set in the future.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:03 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
This is not a contest, there is no winning anything or who makes the best comeback. This shows your level of immaturity and your intentions of getting personal.

If you have some kind of conflict about me, I suggest you deal with it out of this thread.
Keep trying to get personal, ignoring you is the real winning ticket.

I have nothing more to say, keep ranting and trying to sound intellectual about it, its at least...entertaining.
WTF? Who said anything about a contest? This is a DISCUSSION BOARD. You make a comment, I respond back...are you that damn slow? I don't have to get personal with you. Conflict with you? No. If I see a post and I disagree with it, I will respond, whether it's you or anyone else on this DISCUSSION BOARD. I don't have to try to be something I naturally am.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
WTF? Who said anything about a contest? This is a DISCUSSION BOARD. You make a comment, I respond back...are you that damn slow? I don't have to get personally with you. Conflict with you? No. If I see a post and I disagree with it, I will respond, whether its you or anyone else on this DISCUSSION BOARD. I don't have to try to be something I naturally am.
Of course, whatever you say and makes you happy.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:13 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course, whatever you say and makes you happy.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it just me or do CHAMAN and HERDRIXX sound like 2 white girls MAD because they got competition at school now! lol So, they are being haters and are trying to pull others along. Lots of chick movies like that! lol But, that's how teenagers act tho right? I'm reading all this HATING and I'm laughing because your just BLOWING the M.A.R.O. BOYZ name up even more! Its better to kill them with silence then to show hate! But your still talking so don't you feel DUMB yet. I get it, you like skinny girls with flat asses, big chests and say RAD all the time and that's ok man! lol I like BIG FAT ASSES that I can CONQUER and call it mine! lmao. How do Gangsters talk? "sup blood" or "cuz" lol If, they were all "Hey, man im ******* stoned right now" "man, but check out my car man" "dude, aint it rad man" or "like, so ******* sweet dude" would that be better for you 2 stuck up white girls? lol Hey, I'm just calling it how I see it!!!!!!! lol

And YES we know this isn't about RACE because you both have a best friend, neighbor or 2 that's black. LMAOOO

Last edited by ZeeSNuttS; 02-25-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Its better to kill them with silents then show hate
You may be right. The rest of your post made me laugh though. As a matter of fact one of my best friends is indeed black! LOL! You cant denied that the argument between 02sleeperz28 and me was entertaining...LOL!!

Known him since childhood, went to school and college together. We both got married, kids came, work and sadly I dont see him much lately.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You may be right. The rest of your post made me laugh though. As a matter of fact one of my best friends is indeed black! LOL! You cant denied that the argument between 02sleeperz28 and me was entertaining...LOL!!

Known him since childhood, went to school and college together. We both got married, kids came, work and sadly I dont see him much lately.
I never seen that one coming LOL and if I had to guess your age, I'm thinking 18 or 20 lol but then maybe this isn't you, its one of you kids posting this LOL!
Old 02-25-2012, 08:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ZeeSNuttS
I never seen that one coming LOL and if I had to guess your age, I'm thinking 18 or 20 lol but then maybe this isn't you, its one of you kids posting this LOL!
Its me alright. My kid is 10 and my girl is 7, BTW.