Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 03:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
^I figured that would've already been defined as some sort of weird sex act between a couple gay dudes.
Gross! LOL
Old 09-26-2012, 03:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by hardcore4sure
Do what? What is one cop gonna do with a street full of cars and people who aren't scared of them? If he would have done anymore, they may have surrounded his car causing him to panic and start shooting. It takes all the police to come to clear the block, in which case it just moves to another one. Oakland is just WILD and the cops are stretched really thin dealing with all the crime happening on Sat. nights (shootings, fights, drug dealing etc.). Believe it or not "Side shows" are actually a good time, lots of girls and nice cars and the "idiots" have SKILLZ so accidents are fairly rare and less severe than street races.
Tell me more!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do what? What is one cop gonna do with a street full of cars and people who aren't scared of them? If he would have done anymore, they may have surrounded his car causing him to panic and start shooting. It takes all the police to come to clear the block, in which case it just moves to another one. Oakland is just WILD and the cops are stretched really thin dealing with all the crime happening on Sat. nights (shootings, fights, drug dealing etc.). Believe it or not "Side shows" are actually a good time, lots of girls and nice cars and the "idiots" have SKILLZ so accidents are fairly rare and less severe than street races.
best post in this thread. thank you
Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

Anyone see all the stolen cars?
Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I had mad skillz mang
Old 09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 140 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Anyone see all the stolen cars?

Dems race carz yo
Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This **** is why insurance on our cars is so expensive! Thanks ********!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

I see that it looks crazy and outta control so, the fact that most will disapprove isnt suprising. Lowriders look stupid to some, loud *** motorcyles like Harley's may annoy there fair share of people. Just like drifting gets much of the same reaction, this is a NorCal scene as popular as the street races. Its funny that the not so thinly disguised racist comments like (bla bla bla "yo, mang, demz, cuz, DAN, nigs, etc etc") are coming from many folks who would see something cool about Monster trucks, Mud Bogging and 4wheeling. Or think running 9 second cars at streetraces or 1000hp+ cars on the freeway is acceptable. Its all illegal but we do it despite of the risk. If people started making "good ole boy,hillbilly, country bumpkin or redneck" comments or references then everyone would be all pissed off. I'm sure I'll be dismissed as a "liberal, hippy, homo" because I'm from S.F. For the record I love and have done all that S#!T (except the monster trucks and 1000hp) but i would if i could, as long as nobody gets hurt, it's just fun and we all take those chances. So if ya think it's stupid that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion, but just know people of all races from all kinds of neighborhoods do it around these parts so the racist bullshit isnt cool. Its all fun and we love our cars and can/do drive the **** out of em just like you. We all know guys who do dumb ****, so put the gavels down and quit judging! But just like my post,the vid was a little too long

Last edited by hardcore4sure; 09-27-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Tell me more!
How was that?
Old 09-26-2012, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

******* EL OH EL....
Old 09-27-2012, 01:12 AM
11 Second Club

yes we all do know someone who does dumb ****, but we dont know 100 people who do dumb **** at the same time.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSmoken
yes we all do know someone who does dumb ****, but we dont know 100 people who do dumb **** at the same time.
Good point, but that's Oakland for ya! They go stupid, They go dumb. They even made a song about it
Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 AM
11 Second Club

Ls1tech has a redneck smiley, you think any of us are offended? Lol
Old 09-27-2012, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lol I have a friend who prefers to be called redneck instead of his real name! Aren't going to hurt many white people's feelings by calling us that. IMO
Old 09-27-2012, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I see that it looks crazy and outta control so, the fact that most will disapprove isnt suprising. Lowriders look stupid to some, loud *** motorcyles like Harley's may annoy there fair share of people. Just like drifting gets much of the same reaction, this is a NorCal scene as popular as the street races. Its funny that the not so thinly disguised racist comments like (bla bla bla "yo, mang, demz, cuz, DAN, nigs, etc etc") are coming from many folks who would see something cool about Monster trucks, Mud Bogging and 4wheeling. Or think running 9 second cars at streetraces or 1000hp+ cars on the freeway is acceptable. Its all illegal but we do it despite of the risk. If people started making "good ole boy,hillbilly, country bumpkin or redneck" comments or references then everyone would be all pissed off. I'm sure I'll be dismissed as a "liberal, hippy, homo" because I'm from S.F. For the record I love and have done all that S#!T (except the monster trucks and 1000hp) but i would if i could, as long as nobody gets hurt, it's just fun and we all take those chances. So if ya think it's stupid that's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion, but just know people of all races from all kinds of neighborhoods do it around these parts so the racist bullshit isnt cool. Its all fun and we love our cars and can/do drive the **** out of em just like you. We all know guys who do dumb ****, so put the gavels down and quit judging! But just like my post,the vid was a little too long
Hmm, actually no.

Making fun of ignorant, stupidass people isn't racist. Although it is racist to call a white guy a redneck or hill billy. Most of us won't get offended because we aren't over sensitive pussies.

Nice warm, fuzzy, feel-good post though.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

9 of the 10 or so girls the cameraman zoomed in on during the video looked like fat disgusting turds.

Bubb Rubb,
I ask you. How the hell are people supposed to "be up cookin breakfast (early in tha moe-nin)" if this **** is going on all night?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Nigs.
Originally Posted by SEX-Z
That is why camaros get a bad name and chevy for that matter! A bunch of DAN's if you ask me!!!
Originally Posted by Ms3 Ls3
I agree^^^ These dumb BOOO's make me want to sell my 4th gen, but not to one of them of course.
That looks like a little more than making fun of dumb people.
1st one is obvious, 2nd one DAN's pretty sure that's an acronym for Dumd *** Ni****s, I'm not quite sure what BOOO is but I doubt its good.
I'm far from over sensitive or a ***** and I'm not calling anyone "hillbilly or redneck" (I'm white), the point I'm trying to make is that would be equally uncool. Making fun of dumb **** is fine, just leave the racial **** out of it, this is a car site... That's all
Old 09-27-2012, 10:52 AM
TECH Junkie

That looks like a little more than making fun of dumb people.
1st one is obvious, 2nd one DAN's pretty sure that's an acronym for Dumd *** Ni****s, I'm not quite sure what BOOO is but I doubt its good.
I'm far from over sensitive or a ***** and I'm not calling anyone "hillbilly or redneck" (I'm white), the point I'm trying to make is that would be equally uncool. Making fun of dumb **** is fine, just leave the racial **** out of it, this is a car site... That's all
They called each other "******" in that video.

I like to refer to the people doing all that dumb **** in the video as thug *** bitches with no respect for the law and no care for the safety of other people on the road.

What if one of those ******** smashed into your mom's car and killed her?
Old 09-27-2012, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

Booo is jiggaboo I believe.

I'm white too but I don't carry the list of racial acronynms with me on a regular basis..
Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Teching In

OP, why you would post a vid like this on a forum FULL of trailer trash hicks beats the **** out of me. You know they still live in the 1800's don't you?

Nice vid btw. I actually know a few of the M aro boys from the Bay Area. People might try and knock them for whatever reason but many of the cars you see here are truly FAST, well-built cars with competent drivers. They even have an annual event at my local 1/4 track although I am not sure if they're still doing that.

Quick Reply: LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving