Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1
OP, why you would post a vid like this on a forum FULL of trailer trash hicks beats the **** out of me. You know they still live in the 1800's don't you?

Nice vid btw. I actually know a few of the M aro boys from the Bay Area. People might try and knock them for whatever reason but many of the cars you see here are truly FAST, well-built cars with competent drivers. They even have an annual event at my local 1/4 track although I am not sure if they're still doing that.
I know right? I dont know why these backward *** rednecks can't appreciate these nice gentlemen jamming up traffic with doughnuts, running into things, and endangering everyone around them that are just trying to get to-from work or wherever. Why would anyone knock that??? Buncha haters yo!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
They called each other "******" in that video.

I like to refer to the people doing all that dumb **** in the video as thug *** bitches with no respect for the law and no care for the safety of other people on the road.

What if one of those ******** smashed into your mom's car and killed her?
They can call each other that, it maybe a double standard but it is what it is, no need to argue about it or get into a civil rights debate. Some of those people if not most may be thugs who don't respect the law or much else for that matter, but the law around here often abuses their authority and doesn't respect them or anyone else either, so it's kinda funny watching cops be powerless every once in a while.
Lastly if one of those ******** smashed into my moms car and it was on video, well I'd call in what ever favors I had out there to find the guy and treat him to a dirt nap. But I'd have to wonder what the hell was my mom doing in Oakland at 3oclock in the morning. Again I've seen more crashes and injuries at street races then sideshows.
I'm done thanks guys it's been fun!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by hardcore4sure
They can call each other that, it maybe a double standard but it is what it is, no need to argue about it or get into a civil rights debate. Some of those people if not most may be thugs who don't respect the law or much else for that matter, but the law around here often abuses their authority and doesn't respect them or anyone else either, so it's kinda funny watching cops be powerless every once in a while.
Lastly if one of those ******** smashed into my moms car and it was on video, well I'd call in what ever favors I had out there to find the guy and treat him to a dirt nap. But I'd have to wonder what the hell was my mom doing in Oakland at 3oclock in the morning. Again I've seen more crashes and injuries at street races then sideshows.
I'm done thanks guys it's been fun!
The first few minutes of that video was during the middle of the day. Don't pretend like that crap is some well organized meeting of the minds happening on blocked off/reserved city streets.

I love how you can't even say the word "they" these days without someone getting their panties in a bunch. Next time, I'll waste my time and fingers while sounding like a douche nozzle and type "Those human beings shown in the video" rather than simply typing the pronoun "they".
Old 09-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
I know right? I dont know why these backward *** rednecks can't appreciate these nice gentlemen jamming up traffic with doughnuts, running into things, and endangering everyone around them that are just trying to get to-from work or wherever. Why would anyone knock that??? Buncha haters yo!
Look at the bright side. Atleast their not out plotting the next mass movie theatre murder or reading a book on "how to be a serial killer", or whatever all those strange things that some "people" I know like to do.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i remember few years ago, few car clubs doing sideshows in middle of i880 in broad daylight shutting down i880 with heavy traffic. From what i've heard that few emergency vehicles wasn't able to make to emergency calls because of the traffic and one patient died on route to the hospital. Im from the bay area and personally seen few of these cars, the one with the teal/ black lt1 with the ram air hood wanted me to join his car club.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
The first few minutes of that video was during the middle of the day. Don't pretend like that crap is some well organized meeting of the minds happening on blocked off/reserved city streets.

I love how you can't even say the word "they" these days without someone getting their panties in a bunch. Next time, I'll waste my time and fingers while sounding like a douche nozzle and type "Those human beings shown in the video" rather than simply typing the pronoun "they".
Ok last one
1st off I've already conceaded that it is wild, crazy and dumb. I've done it, although it was in a huge Pak&Save parking lot on Hegenberger and was fun, nobody got hurt. Was that video outta control? Yes
If it was a UGR 1500hp Lambo, GTR, Lingenfelter Vette going 3 wide through traffic on the freeway at 200mph then it would be awesome right? Still reckless and dangerous too, with the potential to hurt a lot of people including on coming traffic at those speeds.
2nd Nobody is claiming that it is in any way a meeting of the minds, productive or beneficial to society in anyway.
3rd "they" is fine, so is ********, idiots, thugs or what ever adjectives you like, just chill on the racial ****, cuz the idiots come in all flavors. My vanilla *** used to be one of them.
That's all I'm saying, shouldnt be to hard to understand.
Im really done now I promise.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by babbage1109
Dayum dawg dat **** is Cray

Did I use that right?

Cray means retarded as hell right?

Old 09-27-2012, 02:49 PM
11 Second Club

camaro Boyz pres hittin da curb
Old 09-27-2012, 03:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by work in progress
yea whats up with that? those camaro boyz usually can handle their **** pretty well....

its all about that "HYPHY" movement in the bay. they crazy over there!
Old 09-27-2012, 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RON 95ZR1
Look at the bright side. Atleast their not out plotting the next mass movie theatre murder or reading a book on "how to be a serial killer", or whatever all those strange things that some "people" I know like to do.

Pretty sad you need to compare them to psychopaths to make them look "ok", says quite a bit...
Old 09-27-2012, 04:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Pretty sad you need to compare them to psychopaths to make them look "ok", says quite a bit...
This.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by work in progress
Pretty embarrassing stuff.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:25 PM
TECH Resident

I thought our local Mustang drivers were bad, but ****, I dont think they would do anything like this.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Teching In

LOL.

I don't know too many minorities that do that sort of thing. Your comprehension SUCKS like my Eaton @ WOT.

Quick Reply: LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving