Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Update on 'Trust's stuff : No LSX Content

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Thanks man.

If the GTR wasn't so extreme I'd probably have a TTG now, but its tough spending that coin and being "another Underground car" IMO. It'll happen eventually. As far as from now on I just want to add to it, next is probably an FGT, maybe trade up to a 430 Scud from mine, and then finally a 09+ TTG. After that, not sure lol.
I'll keep my eyes out for your next thread: "Trust's new buggatti build, off to ugr it goes"

Seriously though, of everything you own what's been your favorite?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

What kind of work do you do if you don't mind my asking?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gt35built
graduates high school in 04, has 1400hp gtr and f430 in 2012 = doing it right.
Makes me want to commit harikari...
Old 10-12-2012, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Thanks man.

If the GTR wasn't so extreme I'd probably have a TTG now, but its tough spending that coin and being "another Underground car" IMO. It'll happen eventually. As far as from now on I just want to add to it, next is probably an FGT, maybe trade up to a 430 Scud from mine, and then finally a 09+ TTG. After that, not sure lol.
599 GTO, maybe a sick AMG car, SLS or something. Classy yet down right dirty at the same time. That's where i'd take it next.

Somebody in here mentioned a cat back system for that A5, i will second that... i've seen a couple running around LA that sound better than a vette IMO, i couldn't believe how good they sounded.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SlowFRC
I'll keep my eyes out for your next thread: "Trust's new buggatti build, off to ugr it goes"

Seriously though, of everything you own what's been your favorite?
Man, honestly out of them all, the 430. If someone came up to me and said, "you can only keep one of these" I'd be handing them the GTR and S5 keys in a heartbeat. The 430 is just such a fun well balanced car, and it sounds wicked.

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
What kind of work do you do if you don't mind my asking?
I started an IT company about 3 years ago and have been fortunate enough for there to be a decent demand for what we do. We honestly do provide good services so everyone benefits.

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
599 GTO, maybe a sick AMG car, SLS or something. Classy yet down right dirty at the same time. That's where i'd take it next.

Somebody in here mentioned a cat back system for that A5, i will second that... i've seen a couple running around LA that sound better than a vette IMO, i couldn't believe how good they sounded.
599 GTO would be absolutely wicked, but gah, $500k and no dual clutch. At this point I want to start making a collection instead of buying/selling. All great choices.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Man, honestly out of them all, the 430. If someone came up to me and said, "you can only keep one of these" I'd be handing them the GTR and S5 keys in a heartbeat. The 430 is just such a fun well balanced car, and it sounds wicked.
Wow I didn't expect that. Admittedly I've never driven an ferrari but I always assumed that they were all magazine hype what with them bringing wringers out to comparison tests, punishing journalists who bad mouth their cars, and making the f50 not available to the press.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 PM
TECH Resident

I was going to ask what you did for a living as well. Graduated a year before me and are at baller status! Bad *** dude! That house looks insane as well! Props to you my friend!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I started an IT company about 3 years ago and have been fortunate enough for there to be a decent demand for what we do. We honestly do provide good services so everyone benefits.

599 GTO would be absolutely wicked, but gah, $500k and no dual clutch. At this point I want to start making a collection instead of buying/selling. All great choices.

This world has two types of people . Sheeps and Wolves.. Those who are the most succesful take the biggest chances.. I hope to be like you one day and wake up from bein a sheep... Is the GTR more fun to drive than your old WS6?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 PM
TECH Addict

I thought you did a lot of investing in stocks? Either way, your garage is what i want one day (minus the Ferrari, never really been a huge fan). Have you thought Aventador?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Regular

The cars look great Trust. Besides that, I think that is absolutely outstanding for someone to have graduated high school such a short time ago and have progressed to such a level as yourself. Good for you. Your humble demeanor has probably done a lot of good for you in the IT business world. Keep up the good/hard work, I think it is safe to say that you are an inspiration for many on this site.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I know of the car list already but it's always cool to see them and the back stories. Stil surprised you haven't had a built vette at some point. A TT ZR1 would be cool since you actually race. Just get a damn Ultimate GTR or Joss JT1 already lol. Tiago is gonna have problems with that Nissan. Wish I could have made the TI event but gotta work and need more power anyway.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by my bandit
I thought you did a lot of investing in stocks? Either way, your garage is what i want one day (minus the Ferrari, never really been a huge fan). Have you thought Aventador?
thats a big price difference between those two cars or any of the ones he ownes lol.

you not have any interest in a truck of some sort?
Old 10-13-2012, 08:30 AM
TECH Addict

You've got/had some badass cars. Those F430's sound awesome, very unique sound to them.

I love the house in the background, very sharp.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, and you graduated a year after me. Makes me feel like I've done nothing with my life. Oh well I guess. Everyone has their own path they follow and mine has me sitting in Afghanistan working on unmanned airplanes with the Army, lol. But of them all, I would sell everything I own to have a late 90's GTS Viper. Always been my dream car.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SSmoken
thats a big price difference between those two cars or any of the ones he ownes lol.
oh i know, but if he can go out a buy a gtr while his gts is getting worked on and hes getting all the work done, it seems like he would only have to save up for a month or two haha
Old 10-13-2012, 02:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 94Z28-MSTGKLR
Wow, and you graduated a year after me. Makes me feel like I've done nothing with my life. Oh well I guess. Everyone has their own path they follow and mine has me sitting in Afghanistan working on unmanned airplanes with the Army, lol. But of them all, I would sell everything I own to have a late 90's GTS Viper. Always been my dream car.
Your path was no different than mine. I spent lots of time in 3rd world shitholes.. When you get out if you decide to you will have gained much more insight on the world than the rest of the sheep.. Use it brother and peel the sheepskin off....
Old 10-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If that's not motivation for success, I just don't know what is.

Keep it up dude! Hope to run into ya at 2k13!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:11 AM
On The Tree

Trust as always you have a good selection in cars. Hope to see you at TX2K13.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Congrats for the most baddest street GTR man
Looks mean as hell and great work at TI..
Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice collection. Congrats on your success and enjoy them in good health.

Quick Reply: Update on 'Trust's stuff : No LSX Content