Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Update on 'Trust's stuff : No LSX Content

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 01:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

youre black bird is still my favorite looking 4th gen ever. I wish there were more pics of it around
Old 10-16-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry we did not get much time to talk/hang out this past TI.

Was busy running the lights. Have not heard about people complaining about them much so I hope it was an improvement there on keeping people from slingshotting.

Gorgeous cars... that GTR of yours rolls OUT.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How are you only 2 years older than me and have had many of what I consider 'dream' cars?

I thought I was doing pretty good for 24 but you just make me look like i'm still breaking my piggy bank and asking mommy to take me to the store to go buy an action figure.

Beautiful collection man, I envy the F430 the most. Congratulations! I actually stumbled upon this thread after sitting around wondering what kind of monsters you were into now-a-days. I still remember when you bought that viper and thought that would be it for awhile....we all see how that turned out!

Can't wait to see where the road continues to take you.

Last edited by ThumperNC24; 10-18-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. If anybody hears of a white WS.6 Formula, let me know! Lol.

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Sorry we did not get much time to talk/hang out this past TI.

Was busy running the lights. Have not heard about people complaining about them much so I hope it was an improvement there on keeping people from slingshotting.

Gorgeous cars... that GTR of yours rolls OUT.
Thanks man, the lights were solid. I couldn't bring myself to jump them, although I think I either jumped Tiago or he was sleeping lol. I'll have to catch up with you at TX2K if you'll be there, the car looks great on those wheels!
Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSmoken

you not have any interest in a truck of some sort?
^ I lol'd. He just always borrows mine.

Sorry Reza, I had to. But seriously, its good to see your hard work pay off and the GTR is an animal.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Good collection of cars , I like that GTR , so that was your car in the recent video racing LMR Vette. Badass GTR, launched like a rocket.

Nice ferrari too.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Pathetic. I hit you up asking how it's been and it has taken me this long to post in the thread. haha.

My usual 3 words to follow...I hate you.

Seriously though, your stable continues to impress everyone. Obviously the saying work hard to play hard is true. I must say, the Viper is still my favorite just because that is truly my dream car, but the F430 is simply put, a work of art. Every line is sexy.

Cheers to the next addition, which I'm sure isn't too far off the horizon.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

God damn dude... So you got a 1400 hp GTR & a Ferrari for ***** & gigs! What was it you did again? Invest in some stock or & sell stuff or something? Either way forgot to **** out your Viper! What happen to it..
Old 10-19-2012, 09:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Thanks man, the lights were solid. I couldn't bring myself to jump them, although I think I either jumped Tiago or he was sleeping lol. I'll have to catch up with you at TX2K if you'll be there, the car looks great on those wheels!
Yeah, we should all have some time by then. I will be there and hopefully be sitting at 750rwhp~ish.... lol

New wheels show up on Monday too.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

That black TA looks badass and sits perfect...
Old 10-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Are you Persian? Cause you're ballin like one haha
Old 10-19-2012, 12:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Mad Props, you as well as Tony (nineball) have some killer rides.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by D3VIL
Actually if his name is Reza , that's a popular name in Persia
Old 10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Trust-Congrats on the success. Any more pictures of the black T/A, thing is awesome!!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

******* AWESOME. Want to give me a job? Im willing to relocate and know a little about IT. Im really good at roughing people up who don't wanna pay too. It's in my blood. I'm Italian.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well we know what's in your garage. And we know what your house looks like. Now to wait for the facebook update about you going on a trip to Europe.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Awesome collection man, great taste.

Is this what you are looking for: https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...ery-clean.html
Old 10-20-2012, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first off I need an application to wherever it is you work, second just out of curiosity what kind of track times have you got with the 1200hp GTR?
AWESOME ride BTW!!
Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

First: Congrats on your garage and career/business path! It's always inspirational to see people succeed in life, especially at such a young age.

Second: Excellent comments on all cars, and appreciate the Ferrari remarks. Being a huge prancing horse fan, the 430 Scud is one of my all time favorite Ferraris not including the vintage ones. It's truly hard to believe the 458 is so far and ahead of the 430, but both are gorgeous cars.

Last: No one ever got rich working for someone else (well not entirely true - but making it to CEO of any major corp. is about as likely as winning the lottery and has more to do with who you know, than how hard you work). Point is, while I am not working for myself, I am always keeping my ear to the ground, and eyes open for ideas/opportunities to start my own business. Again, congrats to you Trust

P.S. MT rated the Aventador poorly on it's latest list of driver's cars. While I have not driven one, I have seen one in person, and it's less impressive than Youtube makes it out to be. If I ever find myself in a financial situation similar to Trust, a classic F40 will be sought after, the 599 GTO was a great suggestion aside from price point, and my Grand Sport will receive an extensive LSx build with an insane individual throttle body intake on top of big cubes. I love dreaming!
Old 10-21-2012, 01:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mohammed
Good collection of cars , I like that GTR , so that was your car in the recent video racing LMR Vette. Badass GTR, launched like a rocket.

Nice ferrari too.
It was, I really botched the launch on that (left in 3rd on 13psi opposed to 2nd and 30psi), not that it would have mattered, but I wish it was more of the race it could have been than what it was. Joel's car is flat out nasty.

Originally Posted by tbird31
Pathetic. I hit you up asking how it's been and it has taken me this long to post in the thread. haha.

My usual 3 words to follow...I hate you.

Seriously though, your stable continues to impress everyone. Obviously the saying work hard to play hard is true. I must say, the Viper is still my favorite just because that is truly my dream car, but the F430 is simply put, a work of art. Every line is sexy.

Cheers to the next addition, which I'm sure isn't too far off the horizon.
Haha, sorry buddy! I don't know if you go to TX2K, but whatever I bring out there you have a passenger seat spot for some pulls any time! I'm hunting for the next one, could be as soon as Monday, we'll see, lol.

Originally Posted by D3VIL
Half actually, my mom's Scottish, dad is Persian. I look like a whiteboy though, brown hair and blue eyes, my brother got the dark hair/eyes/complexion lol.

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
Awesome collection man, great taste.

Is this what you are looking for: https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...ery-clean.html
Man, I like that car a lot. I really want a WS.6 though, I love Firehawks, but prefer them on T/A's.

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
First: Congrats on your garage and career/business path! It's always inspirational to see people succeed in life, especially at such a young age.

Second: Excellent comments on all cars, and appreciate the Ferrari remarks. Being a huge prancing horse fan, the 430 Scud is one of my all time favorite Ferraris not including the vintage ones. It's truly hard to believe the 458 is so far and ahead of the 430, but both are gorgeous cars.

Last: No one ever got rich working for someone else (well not entirely true - but making it to CEO of any major corp. is about as likely as winning the lottery and has more to do with who you know, than how hard you work). Point is, while I am not working for myself, I am always keeping my ear to the ground, and eyes open for ideas/opportunities to start my own business. Again, congrats to you Trust

P.S. MT rated the Aventador poorly on it's latest list of driver's cars. While I have not driven one, I have seen one in person, and it's less impressive than Youtube makes it out to be. If I ever find myself in a financial situation similar to Trust, a classic F40 will be sought after, the 599 GTO was a great suggestion aside from price point, and my Grand Sport will receive an extensive LSx build with an insane individual throttle body intake on top of big cubes. I love dreaming!
Much appreciated. I agree with all points. You can make a lot of money working for others, it just takes more time. I like the Tony Robbins; decades into days mentality better. I look forward to seeing your progression, the mindset is huge, 80% mindset, 20% mechanics.

Quick Reply: Update on 'Trust's stuff : No LSX Content