Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

take a look, read, and watch vid...

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 12:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default take a look, read, and watch vid...

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_20339.../tm.htm#206188

Am I right or wrong?
I mean yes the Vette deserved what he got...

Last edited by ws6speedemon; 08-22-2004 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Saw it awhile back. If that is actually what the vette owner said then he deserved that *** whoopin.

I would never talk **** on a Fox Mustang that I've never seen in action. Too many of those things running around our local track with parachutes. Without the chute and with street tires these things would look stock. Lots of respect for the fox. Hell, I own one.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:09 AM
TECH Regular

Aye I agree, but, the way those guys acted on the forum... specially Jdaniel, talking bout, wait till WS6speedemon and 98LS1 get in here, blah blah, i mean jeese, seriously, when we stick up for our LS1s... we have reason...
Old 08-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Staging Lane

i wonder why they put my name in there ive never even been to that board!
Old 08-21-2004, 02:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98ls1
Your evil preceeds you young padowan.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate to break it to ya sweetheart, but there are about 1 million 10second mustangs for every 10 second fbody.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

There is also about 1 million stock stangs for every stock f body...they sell a lot better.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
There is also about 1 million stock stangs for every stock f body...they sell a lot better.
Unfortunately
Old 08-21-2004, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

I couldn't get the video to work. I think it's my computer screwing up though.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by gluemaker
Your evil preceeds you young padowan.
Hahahahaha, that was good.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 98ls1
its the name of a guy on there, he used to be 95LT1 but now he has a newer TA so he is 98LS1, sorry...

UNIT213, you act as if I am dumb or something, thats great woopty-do... now, tell me what did that have to do with the topic? You hate to break it to me, you act as if that was hard... goody gum drops for the mustangs drivers that have 10 others just like them, atleast we are unique, wouldn't you say? I enjoy rarety more than common sites... SORRY, oh and I hate to break it to ya SWEETHEART, corvettes aren't f bods, so they don't count in your "statistic"
Old 08-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn , i can't never take you kids anywhere without y'all fightin'...... SIMMER DOWN!!!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ws6speedemon
its the name of a guy on there, he used to be 95LT1 but now he has a newer TA so he is 98LS1, sorry...

UNIT213, you act as if I am dumb or something,
Just going off what I read.

...and Corvettes are ybodies. Gee, that was tough. What do I win?

What does your LS1 have done to it again? Let me know when you're out of the 13's. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just don't really see what the mustang guys did wrong on the other board? They weren't attacking you. The fact is, the Fox is not to be taken lightly, the vette guy did and got a healthy *** whoopin.

In My opinion the fox is one of the best drag cars ever built. You could build a 9 sec car for under $20-25k total cost. 3300lbs loaded
(notch anyway), lots of rear overhang, Solid 8.8 rear, and a super cheap aftermarket. I'm not saying it's better than everything out there but the bang for the buck is there, and that's what I'm about.
Old 08-22-2004, 12:59 PM
TECH Regular

Oh those guys don't like us deep down. 98LS1 knows more than I do and can debate more than I can, but in general I can add some to the posts... its a big chevy vs stang thing over there, they are always trying to outdo the vettes, plenty of posts on there where they argue their economical price bla bla bla... the others don't really bother me but they get into it with 98LS1, they've never done what they did there, call us out and try to get us to say something, I don't inperticularly care for Jdaniel, so I replied, but the others I could care less, plus sp3nis wasn't trying to start a fight, as you can go back and see in our later posts. I just found their little charade funny. Oh yes the guy in the Vette got what he deserved, amen to that, good win for that... I was just arguing the fact that Jdaniel expected us to make excuses for the Vette, I mean come on! Oh well... I thought it was funny, 98LS1 thought it was funny, some others thought it was funny the way they acted, oh well....
Old 08-22-2004, 01:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213
Just going off what I read.

...and Corvettes are ybodies. Gee, that was tough. What do I win?

What does your LS1 have done to it again? Let me know when you're out of the 13's. Thanks.
OHHHH so now stock people in their LS1s are **** huh? It's funny, when you were stock you prolly went around beating up on rice and talking ****, now you have mods up your *** and you think you're God, now you think you have to room to talk down to stock LS1s? Back when you and your POS stang were running 14s I bet you got picked on a lot... now that you've got mods you try to do it to everyone you know that is stock or no threat to you, nice one, RICER. Its funny, most people when they get their cars, have them stock, then add mods, and they normally wait till they have the money, sorry I'm not some rich bastard with his nose stuck up his Stang exhaust pipe, acting like his **** doesn't stink, stop acting like God and start acting like the human you are.

The topic in that post on MF was about a CORVETTE and you generalized it with an f body, just correcting your generalization, didn't say you didn't know what they were.
Old 08-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Administrator

OHHHH so now stock people in their LS1s are **** huh? It's funny, when you were stock you prolly went around beating up on rice and talking ****, now you have mods up your *** and you think you're God, now you think you have to room to talk down to stock LS1s? Back when you and your POS stang were running 14s I bet you got picked on a lot... now that you've got mods you try to do it to everyone you know that is stock or no threat to you, nice one, RICER. Its funny, most people when they get their cars, have them stock, then add mods, and they normally wait till they have the money, sorry I'm not some rich bastard with his nose stuck up his Stang exhaust pipe, acting like his **** doesn't stink, stop acting like God and start acting like the human you are.

The topic in that post on MF was about a CORVETTE and you generalized it with an f body, just correcting your generalization, didn't say you didn't know what they were.
You couldn't be any more wrong or annoying. I'm a ricer huh? That's rAcer girly. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Do you think you're insulting me by calling my Mustang a POS? I had a LS1 before it and let me tell you...both cars are piles of ****. That includes your car. Anyone who says otherwise has never been in a quality car. Sure, they can be fast but they are low quality, inexpensive cars.

...and I've never run a 14 in my life. Have you even been to a track?
Old 08-22-2004, 05:25 PM
STF Veteran

LMFAO!!! Unit you RICER..shame on you and by the way didnt you use to own a ls1?
Old 08-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Administrator

From your own webpage:

Abby's 2000 Trans Am Ram Air!
Pewter, T-tops, WS6 Package, 6-Speed!
Only Mod So Far- Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust and FlowTech 3" cutout.
Upcoming Plans- Headers and 3" Y-pipe!
Kills: Mid to early 90s Vette-Black 5 car lengths : 01 Cobra-Black 2 car lengths missing fourth (DOH!)

I just killed one of the worlds top supercars. You killed a C4 and a '01 cobra and I'm the ricer. Keep 'em coming...
Old 08-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by EvilStang
LMFAO!!! Unit you RICER..shame on you and by the way didnt you use to own a ls1?
Yep...I'm a ricer. This chick is funny.

My old LS1 went 11.50's on street tires...drove great in the snow too!

Haven't seen you around much J.