Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hawaiian Beatdown

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hawaiian Beatdown

Words cannot describe how pissed off I am from watching this video. If I was there. I would have rocked that ******* loser that was on top. Just because your filming DOESN"T mean you can run the water like its yours. Queer as ****** surfers that think their the ****.

Story to the video I guess is apparently the blonde kid refused to get out of the water during a televised surf contest. So one of the surfers/fighter decides to make him get out. After he finally decides to come in, the surfer/fighter decides to give him another beating for no apparent reason.

http://members.westnet.com.au/recrui...n_Beatdown.wmv

-Matt
Old 10-27-2004, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

AWWW MAN THAT WAS SOME FUNNY ****, KINDA SUCKS NO ONE HELPED
Old 10-27-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

DAMN that was a beating and a half I almost felt bad for the dude getting his *** kicked but he shouldn't have gone back for more. The guy doing beating should have stopped he made his point the first 3 times.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Elbows are one of the hardest bones in the body. That was still wrong but if you knew you won't supposed to be out there then that serves you right. If someone tells me to get off of the drag strip because of a tournament I will get off of the track. Be courtoius.(sp)
Old 10-27-2004, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wesley the guy never went back when they were on the beach. The one guy instigated the fight on the beach.

As for being courtious. Theres truth to it and there isn't. The one guy is out there trying to have a good time, then a guy goes out and tells him who knows what? Maybe thats what triggered the fight. The situation should have never escalated to that!

-Matt
Old 10-27-2004, 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

ls1-chevelle I watched it a second time and I see your point. The fight should have never happened the guy on the jet ski should brought him and never let the fight start. Fight on the water are extrememly dangerous actually. Did the guy not have any friends? I know if that was my friend a few people's *** would have gone to the hospital.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:07 PM
12 Second Club

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PRIVATE PYLE?!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

lmfao..............that idiot deserved the beatdown..........shoulda known better than to ignore the warnings. you gotta know your place in life, and when youre a scrawny little bitch, you cant go around gettin in other peoples ****.

whats suprising is i didnt expect to see a surfer actually use proper fighting techniques. they usually fight like a bunch of idiots.

he shoots for a double leg takedown, gets side control, transitions to the mount, then rains down the lessons. not bad for an amateur.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Fighting on the ground is ******* lame period! Fighting on the ground shows how much of a ***** you are. Real fights take place when 4 feet are on the ground. Only exception is UFC and that is because they actually know what they're doing and the whole point is to choke the person to submission.

I guess the guy(by himself) is well known for body boarding and the guy that kicked his *** is a well known surfer groupy team leader :lol. Either way, the gang bang fight was uncalled for.

-Matt
Old 10-27-2004, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

F#$% that. I'm sorry, but the first time he swung on me i would have put his *** in a head lock and stuffed his head underwater till he passed out. Then let his sorry as drift back into shore, or his little friend on the jet ski tow his punch happy *** in.
And for him to keep beating up on him when he's 1/2 his size, and then break his board.
Forget it, he'd be on a stretcher with 4 doctors around him wondering how they were going to remove my broken board from his ***.

If i were this kid, i would get the police and this video. And sue the kell out of K-whatever the hell his name is. And then thank him for paying for a new board, after i placed it in the back of my new truck he just bought me. And i'd make a video of all of it to complete the ownage.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Teching In

ya know... oceans are pretty big... Did they really, REALLY need that particular part? that **** was unnecessary, specially for it to happen 3 to 4 times.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, That got my adrenaline goin'. God.. I don't agree with how Kaino or whatever handled the fight. He was obviously bigger/stronger and juts pinned him down. Then he proceeded to MASH his face. (He looked like a freakin alien afterwards...I wonder if there was any permanent damage...) It shoulda been a more fair fight, on foot. If I was the guy pinned..(which I would try my *** off not to be...cuz once a heavier person has you locked into submisssion...your done for basically) I woulda probably done something stupid eventually, like GOUGE his F*cking eyeball out or crush his larynx or something. Actually that whole fight seemed sorta weird to me. Some macho wannabe surfer was standing up for himself....ok, fine. Note that he has no friends/females around to watch him or act more aggresive/cool. It is pretty normal to want to do the whole "kick his ***, bro!" thing with an audience of your own or a reputation to uphold. But this was some lone kid walking into a fight with an older/bigger/stronger guy??? That kid sounds sorta crazy to me. If you are gonna act like that, you might as well work out a lil' bit....Gosh. Weird.

All hail the surf god Kainoa!
Old 10-27-2004, 11:58 PM
TECH Resident

Where was this Australia or Hawaii? Is Kainoa one of those Hawaiians that hates white people? I particularly liked the 3 people standing around filming the whole thing and not helping the kid.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:07 AM
Teching In

Its hard to say if that guy was bringing on himself after he got out of the water. but if they were just picking on him then fighting him for the hell of it. then thats what causes people to go get guns. i'm suprised after all that he didnt.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:56 AM
TECH Addict

It`s really sad to see people act that way. Feel sorry for the kid. One things for sure, it`s really easy to be a badass with all your friends around and alittle skinny guy to beat up on!!
Old 10-28-2004, 07:24 AM
12 Second Club

The beatdowns could have been easily avoided... All the little douche bag hag to do was move further down the beach so as not to get in the way of the competition. I suppose all you guys think the comp should have picked up and moved, huh?

I snowboard, bodyboard and ride bike (skate) parks. It's pretty common knowledge that if there is a comp at a mountain, a particular set of waves or at a skatepark, and you are not in it, you have to find another place to ride. There is ettiquete that applies to enjoying any of these sports with others around- a big part of that is waiting your turn.

The kid was being ignorant and deserved everything he got. A beatdown is a beatdown- getting your face smashed standing up is the same as getting it smashed on the ground.

Underlying theme:

DON'T GET YOUR FACE SMASHED.

Last edited by baddogz28; 10-28-2004 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ls1_chevelle
Fighting on the ground is ******* lame period! Fighting on the ground shows how much of a ***** you are. Real fights take place when 4 feet are on the ground. Only exception is UFC and that is because they actually know what they're doing and the whole point is to choke the person to submission.
you my friend, are a complete idiot and obviously know nothing about fighting or the NHB organizations.

fight ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ft)
v. fought, (fôt) fight·ing, fights v. intr.

To attempt to harm or gain power over an adversary by blows or with weapons.

hmmmm..........i dont see the part where is says "only standing up".

a real fight would involve anything you can possibly do.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
If i were this kid, i would get the police and this video. And sue the kell out of K-whatever the hell his name is. And then thank him for paying for a new board, after i placed it in the back of my new truck he just bought me. And i'd make a video of all of it to complete the ownage.

lmao........you cant sue him for kicking your ***..........you can charge him with assualt/battery, and have him replace the surfboard.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ls1_chevelle

About 90% of fights end up in the ground...the surfer obviously had some kind of brazilian jiu-jitsu training....evidence is the takedown, side mount....then transition to top mount...I think the blonde guy got off easy...since he left himself open for an arm-bar many times....that's why to be a complete fighter you need your stand up, clinch, and ground game...
Old 10-28-2004, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't know what you guys are talking about...That guy does not know how to fight. I've been fighting and training people to fight for almost 13 years. You guys are talking about him shooting in and sidemounting and all that ****. That was the most **** poor shoot that I have seen in a long time. My 17 year old 135 lbs brother can shoot in on 200 lbs grown men and take them down better than that. This guy was not trained in ****. He just used his instincts, size and strength to his advantage. Any trained fighter knows that you don't get into a sidemount for a ground and pound attack. Side mounts are used for submission like armbars, and kumoras. Also a trained fighter would have taken his back when the kid on bottom was laying on his side. So while yes the guy got his *** kicked don't go around talking like the guy on top knew what he was doing. Anyone that has ever trained in the arts for any length of time can see right through the fact that the kid on top didn't know ****. He was just bigger and stronger and used that to his advantage.