Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

SRT-4 - Reality vids

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the hatred and anger....I love it. I'm wondering how Ion Redline owners are gonna be? It's an ugly, FI car too, will domestic rice become a serious trend? Neons and the like will always be ugly, it's pretty hard to get a nice shape outta such a small car but what would an srt-4 or sti or evo be like with rwd?.....naw that'll never happen ricers can't handle over steer(except them crazy drifters).

The problem with camaros, T/A's, mustangs, hell even the vette is they never got a really nice power bump until the last couple years. If you look at 4 & 6 cyl engines they're makin more horsepower than V8's were in the last few decades. It's good to see 345 hp hemis, 390 hp cobras, 400hp vettes, gto's, ssr's, possibly a new camaro? North america forgot it's roots and it's about time they dusted off the V8 to show the world what power is. Now I know I'm gonna catch **** for cars like the ZR1 and stuff, but they are the exception to the rule.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i really only started hating neons because of their owners. i am sure not all of them are desperate to prove a point....but now that i think of it, i hate neons because they looked like someone kicked the ***-end up in the air and have a wing that ghetto folks can hang dry their clothes on.. definately not my cup of tea.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Ok, this thread is done.