Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Badass Police Dogs

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was some crappy training. The dog should release as soon as the handler commands it. Not have to blow a dog whistle while pulling the dog off, just to have it turn on the handler.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

tha video was great. The training could be questioned but they did do the job, leaping over cars with precision is not to be looked over.

as for breeds, you have your breeds that are just tough and some that are big babies...but all are babies if you really treat them right an vice versa. personally, i woulnt post some kind of kill history, and i knw you didnt mean it to be pridefull, but that just me. Pitbulls, rotts, shepards, mali'z, even my husky. the male is about 98 pounds and is quite fierce, probably the biggest baby around, but to be taken lightly....he ill defend his food wiht his life!! hahahahmhmhm!!!

anyways, good vid, a definite keeper!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

my uncle got a fully trained shepherd from germany, and he has to speak to it in german. THe dog is the nicest dog you will ever meet, even with new people as long as you are with the owner. But at the first sign of aggression, the dog is trained to imobilize in like 10 seconds. It is so quick and well trained. Plus unlike the dogs in the video, and other people who have talked on here, this dog obeys every command you give it in a split second. First time I met it and it could tell I was *friendly*, it would obey things i said. A dog isnt worth **** if it won't obey commands or respect its owner.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Teching In

this is my viscious shelty