Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

SC zo6s vs my neon

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 05:28 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
Just bc ur car is setup for a dig dont talk ****.

Any ls1 with right setup can be a monster from a dig. This arguement goes on and on on every roll race. Dont like it then dont watch it. 3

And soon enough I will make ur wish granted. My car will soon see the track this coming season.
My car's slow as ****, a go kart could beat it. It's heavy, makes no power, has a power robbing driveline on it's way in, easy picking

I just get a kick out of highway races.. they really serve no purpose, they take all the driving and chassis setup out of the picture, for all cars involved.. FWD even more. Really a waste... doesn't tell you anything. Get it on a track... put up a track # that beats supercharged vettes and whatnot, peoplel will have alot more respect for that.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
My car's slow as ****, a go kart could beat it. It's heavy, makes no power, has a power robbing driveline on it's way in, easy picking

I just get a kick out of highway races.. they really serve no purpose, they take all the driving and chassis setup out of the picture, for all cars involved.. FWD even more. Really a waste... doesn't tell you anything. Get it on a track... put up a track # that beats supercharged vettes and whatnot, peoplel will have alot more respect for that.
Seems like ur the only one who has a problem with it being HWY races.

I guess you just a newbie and dont know what its like to have lots of hp and tq just yet. A lot of people dont like driving around on slicks or even drag radials to car meets to race from a dig and watch there slicks go up in smoke. So therefore u get on the HWY and do a roll.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:42 AM
TECH Junkie

I like seeing who built the fastest car, thats why I like roll races. A mid 12 sec car can beat a low 11sec car from a dig if the faster car blows his tires at the line and cant get traction, roll racing removes all that unless you car is carzy sick and blows the tires off at any gear
Old 12-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
Seems like ur the only one who has a problem with it being HWY races.

I guess you just a newbie and dont know what its like to have lots of hp and tq just yet. A lot of people dont like driving around on slicks or even drag radials to car meets to race from a dig and watch there slicks go up in smoke. So therefore u get on the HWY and do a roll.
If your **** is set up right.. slicks don't go up in smoke. Maybe where you are they do, but not around here.

You can highway race all you want, but anyone that has a clue won't waste their time with that. the school I'm from , you either man up and go from a dig, or go home.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
TECH Junkie

racing is racing. (period) its all a contest of speed.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

nice race.
i didnt know that these 4 clynder bugs can be that fast cause we don't have them here in kuwaut
good job
Old 12-26-2005, 01:51 PM
11 Second Club

WOW I thought all these "roll races are pointless" people were gone If you dont like it dont worry about it..I too had these "powere robbing driveline components" (12bolt-TH400) and if knowone wanted to go from a stop a roll it is!! this takes the whole I didnt hook up out of the question, Its a true test of power 20 roll 40 roll 60 roll...A good even start and you find out whos car is faster..No exuses...
Old 12-26-2005, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

If your **** is set up right.. slicks don't go up in smoke. Maybe where you are they do, but not around here.

You can highway race all you want, but anyone that has a clue won't waste their time with that. the school I'm from , you either man up and go from a dig, or go home.
I think many have already answered for me.

Well exactly like u said. Ur car is a heavy, slow, POS... Right? So therefore of course ur slicks wont go up in smoke.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Teching In

ok well if your car is slow as **** and easy pickings, then why are you talking? and how does a HW race serve no purpose? even if both cars make the same power then it all comes down to the driver. I just think you are a tool bag and cant except the fact that HIS FWD "neon" would eat your **** up from a roll or from a stop (1/4 mile)....that is if you are still in the all mighty 12 sec club still

my .02
Old 12-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Race your car!

Right, no contest. That's why I commonly eat cars that "should" run this, or that, because they beat a car that ran XXX during a highway race.

Removing driver error, removing suspension setup, is removing 90% of what REAL drag racing is about.

You wanna roll race, go ahead.. but real racers don't waste their time with that.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Teching In

the school I'm from , you either man up and go from a dig, or go home.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait let me guess you are 17 and you have the "fastest" car at your school..

o and BTW what school do you go to?? would it be "I only race from a dig b/c i dont even have enough power to spin my tires from a stop Jr. high"

i got 100 on the "neon"
Old 12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by charnp
ok well if your car is slow as **** and easy pickings, then why are you talking? and how does a HW race serve no purpose? even if both cars make the same power then it all comes down to the driver. I just think you are a tool bag and cant except the fact that HIS FWD "neon" would eat your **** up from a roll or from a stop (1/4 mile)....that is if you are still in the all mighty 12 sec club still

my .02
Show me a real racer that actually says what his car runs. I dont' know any.
I think it's pretty common knowledge that a head/cam car with a th400, 5000 stall and weight reduction on slicks with a good suspension setup will probably run a little better then a 12. anything, anyone with any doubts, feel free to come find me this spring.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Right, no contest. That's why I commonly eat cars that "should" run this, or that, because they beat a car that ran XXX during a highway race.

Removing driver error, removing suspension setup, is removing 90% of what REAL drag racing is about.

You wanna roll race, go ahead.. but real racers don't waste their time with that.

Umm please quit here before u make urself look more like a fool.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Race your car!

I'd be happy to make you look like a fool.. spring time comes along here in new england, let's go to a dragstrip someday, I'd be happy to wipe my *** with your junk. I will beat your reaction time, out 60 foot you , out MPH and ET your skittle senseless.... but I forgot, only highway races count where you come from
Old 12-26-2005, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

I'd be happy to make you look like a fool.. spring time comes along here in new england, let's go to a dragstrip someday, I'd be happy to wipe my *** with your junk. I will beat your reaction time, out 60 foot you , out MPH and ET your skittle senseless.... but I forgot, only highway races count where you come from
Take ur POS and call it quits tough guy. You should own a honda. Fits you perfect.

I will love to see when u can "beat my reaction time, out 60 foot you , out MPH and ET your skittle senseless"

And whoever said all they do is HWY race?
Old 12-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Race your car!

You seem to be the one that doesn't want the challenge. Whenever you are ready... but I'm guessing that will be never, like every other monkey running around with a FWD shitpile.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:48 AM
TECH Junkie

NASCAR and F1 is roll racing, but since they dont do it from a Dig its not real racing? I can do it from both, mines an all around sports car, not just a one hit wonder
Old 12-27-2005, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

You seem to be the one that doesn't want the challenge. Whenever you are ready... but I'm guessing that will be never, like every other monkey running around with a FWD shitpile.
All look a little internet warrior who put out a challenge who knows that it wont happen bc u live like states away.

FWD on the street, yes its hard for them to go from a dig. FWD on the track is also tricky but dont talk **** bc i damn sure u have got walked on by a FWD at the track before.

Next time read a little better.

Like I said I will soon beable to go from digs and the track.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Race your car!

Show me a FWD junker that will run 1/5 or better 60 foot tomes.. that's not a tubular chassis race car.... there aren't any. I've never even seen one hit a 1/7 aorund here.. and I go to the track, even if it's just to go watch, more then most. I've yet to get walked by anything other then other RWD cars.. never even had a AWD car be able to hang for more then a couple gears... guess there's not too much in the department of fast cars other then RWD rides around these parts.

Can you make power with one, yes. Can it apply it effectively from a stop...I doubt it. If I wanted a roll race car, or a sports car, I'd have taken a path in that direction.. a turbo the size of a sewer lid comes to mind... thers' a gy up here with a car like that, made cool 770 rwhp... you wanna a car to run from a roll, try that out, btu from a dig, even his car won't have an easy time beating me... sure, if we go for a 1/2 mile it's no contest, but 1/8th, even 1/4, not gonna be easy. He's on average, about 1/2 second behind by the 60 foot mark.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Man you sound like a punk dude. You said your car had all of these heavy power robbing parts and would be easy pickings for him from a roll and then call him out and say you would out mph him at the track. So if you can out mph him why wouldnt you run him from a roll?

Oh and just so you know there is a guy here with shitpile FWD that smokes the **** out of everything he runs. Too bad you live so far away, Id love to get a good laugh watching you get your *** torn apart by his FWD shitpile.