Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Me doing a 1/4 mile pass on the dyno

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 04:53 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyLS1
What does that have to do with the shop I get my car worked on at? I can't drive. That's what happens when you shift at 5,000 RPMS and leave at 3,000, on top of the small cam (222 duration) etc. All the decisions on the car were made by me, not the owner of the shop. So again it wasn't the shop.
But you probably can take your car to another shop around here, they like to dig up old threads and bash other shops to boost buisness. (Considering I posted this a while ago and went to the track last sunday) Not really a place where I'd wanna take my car, but to each thier own. Besides the place I take my car too had to stuff over 20 cars into thier shop tonight, So they're doing something right for people who can actually drive.

im not bashing shops just your over abundance of excuses on why your heads/cam/n20 car runs mid 11's on a regular basis, shops have nothing to do with it but since we are on that subject how come all negative feedback is erased over there, that should be a sign in itself, anyway good luck with your excuse mobile maybe you will squeeze out some low 11's in that car.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Launching!

im not bashing shops
You're not? Hmmm... this seems to be a bash: lumpyu812 "didnt your care just run a 11.5 with heads/cam/and a 75 shot and on slicks?(11.5 being the best of the day). I guess I know where not to take my car to when I want some work done, thanks!"

your over abundance of excuses on why your heads/cam/n20 car runs mid 11's on a regular basis
On a regualr basis? You mean the 2 times I've been to the track since Iraq? That's a regular basis?

how come all negative feedback is erased over there, that should be a sign in itself
I'm not a moderator, you should ask them. I dunno though, are you banned over there?

good luck with your excuse mobile
Thanks!

maybe you will squeeze out some low 11's in that car
and maybe I'll run 10's on just the motor. Ya never know.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
9 Second Club

and maybe I'll run 10's on just the motor. Ya never know.
wow, if you really think your going to pick up 7 tenths over your setup now with a cam change and some tires then apparently jason has you fooled too, I bet 1k (and so did atvracer/adam) that its really not that easy and I didnt see him taking our bets in any case I am done here so hopefully we can continue this conversation a the track!
Old 03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Launching!

I bet 1k (and so did atvracer/adam)
Ya sure? Cause the way I read it you guys wanted me to do it on the 1st pass after the new mods were done. The bet was for me to run 10's on the motor this season., with me driving. You've already seen what a shitty driver I am... why the change in the bet for the 1st pass? Besides the post went down hill before things could be discussed. Jason can't sit on the computer all day and argue.

in any case I am done here so hopefully we can continue this conversation a the track!
Good, I agree.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:59 PM
9 Second Club

Ya sure? Cause the way I read it you guys wanted me to do it on the 1st pass after the new mods were done. The bet was for me to run 10's on the motor this season., with me driving. You've already seen what a shitty driver I am... why the change in the bet for the 1st pass? Besides the post went down hill before things could be discussed. Jason can't sit on the computer all day and argue.

Good, I agree.
I got 1k that says you cant do it in a month from now with you driving straight up! a month from now is way more then enough time and there shouldnt be any excuses.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

e-thuggin at its best! lets get back to topic huh?
Old 03-09-2006, 08:13 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slimcracka
e-thuggin at its best! lets get back to topic huh?
do you honestly think its possible to change a camshaft and pick up 7 tenths?
Old 03-10-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Regular

Yes especially if you go from driving like a donkey to drivin it right.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6WRX
Yes especially if you go from driving like a donkey to drivin it right.

the 60' was a mid to high 1.6 and the mph was 125 or so, you do the math and tell me if its driven like a donkey or its an excuse.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

Lol this is funny . Why do you keep bashing on him ?? I dont know either of you but if i was that guy i would take that bet .
Old 03-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Launching!

the 60' was a mid to high 1.6 and the mph was 125 or so, you do the math and tell me if its driven like a donkey or its an excuse
Yor information is wrong, but I don't care.
Just give up. This guy thrives on taking down posts. The car will speak for it's self on the track. I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore. I ask that no one else does either. Just let it die.