Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AWD Is The Best...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 06:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AWD is cool for rally, if i had the cash i'd rally race too.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

either way, get that ricer **** outta here....noone gives a damn.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Apex_632
first race was nice...definately have me on the r32 vs an early vr4 MR (which we don't get). but yeah in the second vid that r33 ran 12.7 against the nsx. hmm that's a tenth better then the MR. and that's the vr4/gto's top model. we haven't even gotten into nur specs, n1's or anything of that nature with a skyline.

The MR Version is the Cheapest of the Vr4's...why you ask b/c it has cloth interior rather than the original all leather...

But I call a TRUCE....
Old 04-14-2006, 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

This is a burnout - http://www.pharisconsulting.com/cwsn...nout4-8-06.wmv
Old 04-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Keenov

....Mustangs Hands Down Win......That was some bad *** ****...
Old 04-14-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MitsubishiGTO
Here you go...Homie....

Skyline vs GTO
Click here to see Video

Another Skyline vs GTO vs NSX-R but the GTO wins between the 2 and doesnt waste the time to run the slow NSX-R
Click here to see Video

And thats just a quick search I will try to find more but I dont want to make anyone mad cause i found these is already goin to OWN someone...Anyway I will stop postin stupid vids only good ones but good try guys...Remeber I drive RICE I know my RICE....
You do know that GTO drafted that skyline in the second part of the first race... I would like to see a cleaner run...
Old 04-15-2006, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
You do know that GTO drafted that skyline in the second part of the first race... I would like to see a cleaner run...
its always like that though with those video's. they've done that with ferrari 355 or 360 vs a 911 turbo a skyline vs a supra.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MitsubishiGTO
Hey dumbass can you not read the imformation next to the video...It clearly says SkylineR33 RWD ...Plus there are only 2 tire marks dumbass...And yea I know about Skylines so dont try to tell me somethin I already know...Remember im the RICER ...I mean I do drive 1 of the 5 Japanese Supar Cars...And just to let you know Stock for Stock out of all 5 the Vr4 is the fastest...

I wouldn't call your car a supercar. Let me ask you, why is it in Best Motoring they don't even race 3kgt's in the vids??? I mean in the past years of watching best motoring or hot version I have yet to see a competitive 3kgt or even them showcasing one???? If the NSX was so shitty why was production seized just recently, when the awesome 3kgt was seaized a decade ago here????

As for handling turns RWD will always outhandle AWD. AWD still have characteristics of understeering since the front wheels have to brake, turn, and are powered as well.

IMO the 3kgt has got to be the ugliest of the GT cars Japan has ever come out with. Who cares about burnouts or straighline racing anyway, especially when it comes to Japanese cars. Japanese sports and GT cars were always built handling being a priority.

God why am I even arguing with you, I mean you posted a vid bragging about a burnout that's not even yours.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RiceKilla
God why am I even arguing with you, I mean you posted a vid bragging about a burnout that's not even yours.
Then ...I already called a TRUCE about 5 posts ago...So give give it up dumbass...
Old 04-15-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

awd is the best.....on a porsche!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RiceKilla
I wouldn't call your car a supercar. Let me ask you, why is it in Best Motoring they don't even race 3kgt's in the vids??? I mean in the past years of watching best motoring or hot version I have yet to see a competitive 3kgt or even them showcasing one???? If the NSX was so shitty why was production seized just recently, when the awesome 3kgt was seaized a decade ago here????

As for handling turns RWD will always outhandle AWD. AWD still have characteristics of understeering since the front wheels have to brake, turn, and are powered as well.

IMO the 3kgt has got to be the ugliest of the GT cars Japan has ever come out with. Who cares about burnouts or straighline racing anyway, especially when it comes to Japanese cars. Japanese sports and GT cars were always built handling being a priority.

Coming from someone who doesn't even know how to spell ATTESA I find it hard to take anything you say seriously. The guy called a truce already so drop it. You obviously don't know WTF you're talking about which is why you ignored my response to your blatantly incorrect post regarding Nissan's ATTESA system.

FYI the 3KGT was pulled from the US market in '99 and was discontinued in Japan in 2001. The NSX kept mulling along because Honda still continued to somewhat update the car overseas with models like the NSX-R (which we never got in the states) when they restyled the car for the '02 model year. They also built a limited run NSX-R GTs in 2005. Why Honda kept the car around for so long without significantly updating the motor I don't know but the car was old and long in the tooth when it was finally discontinued.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:22 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech.com is now ImportTech.com

i think it funny how people worship those vids of jap cars that were posted above and we dont even know what the hell they are saying. my buddy showed me a vid like that of road racing bragging about imports and against domestics and it was all in japanese and im like wtf is the point of this, this **** is on the other side of the world. i want to see all these "amazing cars" here

all i have to say is **** that, support your country, buy a saturn to help our economy
Old 04-15-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Addict

in know your posting videos here to just show us something different that your interested in. . .but its kind of like Showing up at an NAACP rally with a boom box and saying "hey i just thought you guys might like to hear some country music, do we have any david allan coe fans in the house"
Old 04-15-2006, 06:03 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm a "car" fan, imports and domestics... but that was funny!