Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AWD Is The Best...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chadder
Street. And I would like to see a 10.0 3kgt. Fastest I'm aware is 10.6. Drag/Street doesnt matter, I want to know what the FASTEST 6g72 times are. PERIOD.
Originally Posted by skewba98z28
What about a Gran National? There V6's

Here is a link for a 10.4 pass...And yes better than Dynamic Racings run of a 10.6...I will have to search some more to find the other times but i will find them and post up for ya...And I said (Camaro's)

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mitsubishi-...slip-7149.html
Old 04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Banned

bruddah_man_matt
Yea must be outta your mind there are videos of these cars goin at it stock for stock and the vr4 comes out on Top all the time even above the Skyline and Supra...and well above the worthless NSX(if anything that car can take a good corner thats it)...and the 300zTT...haha...give me a break...If you want to see the videos just do some research as a matter of fact there on streetfire.net
Old 04-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

I was sticking up for you in the first thread you posted on here and you just keep trying to get people to argue with you . It doesnt bother me but do you really think your gonna get anyone intrested in imports on a domestic site?? And on the vr4s running 10s ya there is a couple in the 10s not many but a couple at most but so what do you own it or turn wrenches on it ?? i hate when people bench race for other peoples cars they dont even know. I agree with imports can be fast it is just a matter of time and money with any car .Its that your trying to get domestic drivers to agree with you which isnt gonna happen 9 out of 10 times ..
Old 04-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2001z
I was sticking up for you in the first thread you posted on here and you just keep trying to get people to argue with you . It doesnt bother me but do you really think your gonna get anyone intrested in imports on a domestic site?? And on the vr4s running 10s ya there is a couple in the 10s not many but a couple at most but so what do you own it or turn wrenches on it ?? i hate when people bench race for other peoples cars they dont even know. I agree with imports can be fast it is just a matter of time and money with any car .Its that your trying to get domestic drivers to agree with you which isnt gonna happen 9 out of 10 times ..

I agree with you ......I was just wanting to post all kinds of vids but from now on I know I should only post Mustangs , Camaro's and T/A's...
Old 04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MitsubishiGTO
Here is a link for a 10.4 pass...And yes better than Dynamic Racings run of a 10.6...I will have to search some more to find the other times but i will find them and post up for ya...And I said (Camaro's)

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mitsubishi-...slip-7149.html
10.4 doesnt equal 10.0...that's a pretty considerable difference. The v6 f-body community by itself is too small to be 'great'. The fastest v6 f-body currently has run a 11.8@ 116 i believe; BUT, we have alot of MUCH more powerful cars (120+trap speeds) currently working out the last few quirks to absolutely annihilate that record. In the site i belong to, we usually count the GM v6 community as one, as separate entities, we dont have enough people with the kind of cash to 'blaze the trail' for the rest of us. Grand Prix's have a larger community and can (sadly) represent the GMv6 community much better, as they have more money to make a FWD v6 go 9's. If the GP's can do it, so can the v6 f-bodys.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Launching!

I agree with you ......I was just wanting to post all kinds of vids but from now on I know I should only post Mustangs , Camaro's and T/A's...

Just stop posting vids bud. I dont see what you are trying to do with that...entertain us? or enlighten us?
Old 04-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Banned

well its not that if you post something it has top be a domestic car . as long that it is worth posting . my wife owns an import and i drive it all the timed so im not one sided but not everyone feels that way about imports.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Banned

10.4 doesnt equal 10.0...that's a pretty considerable difference. The v6 f-body community by itself is too small to be 'great'. The fastest v6 f-body currently has run a 11.8@ 116 i believe; BUT, we have alot of MUCH more powerful cars (120+trap speeds) currently working out the last few quirks to absolutely annihilate that record. In the site i belong to, we usually count the GM v6 community as one, as separate entities, we dont have enough people with the kind of cash to 'blaze the trail' for the rest of us. Grand Prix's have a larger community and can (sadly) represent the GMv6 community much better, as they have more money to make a FWD v6 go 9's. If the GP's can do it, so can the v6 f-bodys.
Just stop posting vids bud. I dont see what you are trying to do with that...entertain us? or enlighten us?
Originally Posted by 2001z
well its not that if you post something it has top be a domestic car . as long that it is worth posting . my wife owns an import and i drive it all the timed so im not one sided but not everyone feels that way about imports.

And i respect those cars for goin that fast in that small of a motor...I respect all cars and will not knock anything that is fast and 10's are fast...Anyway i will make sure its an awesome video before I post...Thanks for the help and Info.....
Old 04-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Yea must be outta your mind there are videos of these cars goin at it stock for stock and the vr4 comes out on Top all the time even above the Skyline and Supra...and well above the worthless NSX(if anything that car can take a good corner thats it)...and the 300zTT...haha...give me a break...If you want to see the videos just do some research as a matter of fact there on streetfire.net
show me 1 vid of a vr4 coming out on top stock for stock against all of the other cars. i've never seen a vr4 run better then 13.7 bone stock and i've seen a skyline..nsx..and an rx-7 run better then that. i've seen a us spec supra run faster then that as well bone stock. the rx-7 was a jspec i should add..i dunno about a usdm one. but get ur facts straight man the vr4 stock for stock is at the bottom of the japan sports car pole in the 90's. while i do like them a lot that's really just how it is.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Staging Lane

and i agree with ur comment about the 3800 community basically being one. except actually the v6 fbodies seem to be left out sometimes . that 11.8 record will be annihalated very soon. wouldn't be surprised if it was this year. i know of 1 car that completed a build up recently and he's expecting 10's outta his set up. the 3800's are surprisingly strong motors. people have run that at the 400+rwhp mark on a stock shortblock (which susprised me to learn) for extended periods of time.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I agree with the post above, everything i've ever seen suggests that the VR4 isn't even close to the top of the "supercar" japanese market. I do like them but they're not the top by a long shot.

William
Old 04-14-2006, 03:34 PM
TECH Resident

How about you read my post before you reply with a stupid and obviously biased reply. I never said the 3KGT wasn't a great car, I said it ain't the champ you think it is. Running a low 14s to at best mid 13s in the 1/4 in a STRAIGHT LINE from the factory means jack ****. An FD and an NSX with their lower curb weights and better power to weight ratios (FDs check in at 2850 lbs. and NSX-Rs at 2800 lbs. which are some 850-900 lbs. less than a VR-4) make them better handlers and much better sports cars. 280hp in an FD and 290hp in an NSX are nothing to sneeze at when the cars themselves are so light. So while they may not be pure 1/4 mile killers they can hold their own. The Supra, 2JZ man. That thing is a beast and Supras while heavy can hold their own in a straight line and do quite well at the track. Comparing your 3KGT to an R34... GTFO. You know damn well that in terms of driving dynamics an R34 outdoes a 3KGT any day of the week. I'd be willing to bet that the Skylnie is also faster in a straight line seeing as how it has some 300 lbs. less to carry around and makes about 320hp from the factory.

Considering that all of the other Japanese sports cars are lighter than a VR-4 and make similar amounts of power, it's no surprise that they'd handly beat a VR-4 one on one around a track. Quit whining about 1/4 mile numbers. They're not the sole indication of a production sports cars capabilities. You claim that the VR-4 is a "sports" car when in fact by your excuses it's nothing more than a glorified highway cruiser that can run a decent 1/4 mile. Face it, the VR-4 has too much technology to be a drivers car let alone a sports car. Real sports cars don't weigh 3700 lbs. At that weight that's when a decently powerful vehicle becomes a GT car.

Try replying to what I say for a change instead of talking **** of your *** and only typing what you want to hear.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:16 PM
NKAWTG...N

Go to a mustang board and post this same ****, see what you get. Or go to an import board and post some stupid domestic videos.

NOBODY CARES!
Old 04-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Apex_632
show me 1 vid of a vr4 coming out on top stock for stock against all of the other cars. i've never seen a vr4 run better then 13.7 bone stock and i've seen a skyline..nsx..and an rx-7 run better then that. i've seen a us spec supra run faster then that as well bone stock. the rx-7 was a jspec i should add..i dunno about a usdm one. but get ur facts straight man the vr4 stock for stock is at the bottom of the japan sports car pole in the 90's. while i do like them a lot that's really just how it is.

Here you go...Homie....

Skyline vs GTO
Click here to see Video

Another Skyline vs GTO vs NSX-R but the GTO wins between the 2 and doesnt waste the time to run the slow NSX-R
Click here to see Video

And thats just a quick search I will try to find more but I dont want to make anyone mad cause i found these is already goin to OWN someone...Anyway I will stop postin stupid vids only good ones but good try guys...Remeber I drive RICE I know my RICE....
Old 04-14-2006, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

what is the point of this ricer ****? I mean really what the fock do they want? respect? I could give a rats *** if he had a 6 sec fire breathing rice rocket If I wanted rice I would buy uncle bens.. this is LS1 tech LS1's LS2's LS7's and the even the mustangs are nice every so often but jesus christ stick to you own damn web sites and understand that we really dont give a **** about your terd..

Last edited by scottyballs; 04-14-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

You do know in the second vid that the GTR runs a faster time than the GTO...I like VR4's but everyone i've driven, ridden in or raced hasn't been as fast as a supra...

William
Old 04-14-2006, 05:34 PM
12 Second Club

3000GT a supercar yeah okay
Old 04-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

Here you go...Homie....

Skyline vs GTO
Click here to see Video

Another Skyline vs GTO vs NSX-R but the GTO wins between the 2 and doesnt waste the time to run the slow NSX-R
Click here to see Video

And thats just a quick search I will try to find more but I dont want to make anyone mad cause i found these is already goin to OWN someone...Anyway I will stop postin stupid vids only good ones but good try guys...Remeber I drive RICE I know my RICE....
first race was nice...definately have me on the r32 vs an early vr4 MR (which we don't get). but yeah in the second vid that r33 ran 12.7 against the nsx. hmm that's a tenth better then the MR. and that's the vr4/gto's top model. we haven't even gotten into nur specs, n1's or anything of that nature with a skyline.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My burnout was still better, lol!
Old 04-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Teching In

awd is for ricers who cant drive, as for the rest of us we use sticky rears and and all American V-8's!