Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AWD doesn't always = traction

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 10:22 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by boostedinaz
The car I drive has no effect on the points I am making, nor does it make any of them invalid.

Are you trying to imply that for someone to have any knowledge they have to own a LSx powered car?
no there is a video of a awd that should be on a ricer fourm not LS1TECH
Old 06-13-2006, 10:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WTBFBODY
X'2....torque steer is a bitch, ive had the sterring wheel total turned to the right, still going left......
I love typhoons my buddy used to have a syclone kickass trucks
Old 06-14-2006, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
no there is a video of a awd that should be on a ricer fourm not LS1TECH
Whaaaa

So don't read the thread it is not that ******* hard to understand. I don't like rap music so when it comes on I just change the station instead of crying about like a little bitch. Along with that, what I said still holds true no matter what I drive. It is to bad that some of you closed minded tools can't be true car enthusiast and just enjoy cars in general. Oh well people like you are very happy as ignorance is bliss.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:35 AM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

Whaaaa

So don't read the thread it is not that ******* hard to understand. I don't like rap music so when it comes on I just change the station instead of crying about like a little bitch. Along with that, what I said still holds true no matter what I drive. It is to bad that some of you closed minded tools can't be true car enthusiast and just enjoy cars in general. Oh well people like you are very happy as ignorance is bliss.
you drive a talon i used to have a tsi there slow as **** my 408 will walk that like a pos that it is go to ricer fourm this site is for walkers not talkers your slow admit it
Old 06-14-2006, 12:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you drive a talon i used to have a tsi there slow as **** my 408 will walk that like a pos that it is go to ricer fourm this site is for walkers not talkers your slow admit it
Lots of AWD Talons run single digits. What do you run fast guy?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:44 AM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

faster than 12.3 im not talking to you im talking about ricers being on ls1tech.com thats why most of the cool people stop getting on the net is because of **** like this!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:32 AM
TECH Resident

That was at Gateway in STL....

Probably one of the worst NHRA tracks as far as prep.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:09 AM
Banned

faster than 12.3 im not talking to you im talking about ricers being on ls1tech.com thats why most of the cool people stop getting on the net is because of **** like this!!!
man do you even know what a ricer is by definition its an all show no go POS car a 12 second talon in my book isnt a ricer and yeah sure yur 408 is real fast but lets see whos faster out of the hole. and why not give exact numbers what you scared
Old 06-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Banned

This is just sad yes its a fast car and what did everyone expect to happen here ?? This is a domestic site right did you think a high percentage of the board is going to agree with the import drivers . I think with a couple more shake down runs he will be in the 8s . And to everyone saying it wont be constistant to all of us that have a manual i bet mabye 2 percent of us are making it down the track everytime with the same et on every run .
Old 06-14-2006, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

LOL. Walkers... You mean like Texas Ranger. I only want my car to "walk" ,as you so eloquently put it, to low 12's high 11's as I don't wan to put a cage in it. That has been said and reading would do you a world of good. So if your car is faster than that then yes indeed Sir, your car will beat my car. I am not one to try and have the biggest and the baddest on the block as that would be an attempt in futility because someone will always be faster. So with that being said I do what makes ME happy not what will win a dick swinging contest on the net.

So let me ask you again does the car I currently drive make ANY of my points anyless valid? Does the car I drive make my knowledge any different that if I drove an Fbody?

It looks to me that, just like the other tools in this thread, you just want to bash something you know nothing about. Just like them you throw out dumb comments and show just how stupid you truly are. Then when a "ricer" comes in and makes very valid points you have nothing to say and resort to name calling and basically acting like a grade school kid. Good job backing up your superiority. It is funny how you can always spot people like you. They go from making vaild arguments to just acting outright stupid to "try" and make prove a point and as those points get shot down they regress to being a child. If that makes you feel better then go right ahead, as it makes me feel better as well knowing you have nothing intelligent to add to this thread.

If you really want to make your own day perhaps your next post can be about how your dad can beat up my dad, or maybe you can tell me all about how you got a brand new toy and that my toy is older, or for the piece de la resistance you could always just post "Your mom!!!!!!!". So please go right ahead and post stupid **** so everyone here can see your "intelligence" and sharp wit.

Last edited by boostedinaz; 06-14-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

How big did your ***** grow after posting that?
Old 06-14-2006, 04:27 PM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

LOL. Walkers... You mean like Texas Ranger. I only want my car to "walk" ,as you so eloquently put it, to low 12's high 11's as I don't wan to put a cage in it. That has been said and reading would do you a world of good. So if your car is faster than that then yes indeed Sir, your car will beat my car. I am not one to try and have the biggest and the baddest on the block as that would be an attempt in futility because someone will always be faster. So with that being said I do what makes ME happy not what will win a dick swinging contest on the net.

So let me ask you again does the car I currently drive make ANY of my points anyless valid? Does the car I drive make my knowledge any different that if I drove an Fbody?

It looks to me that, just like the other tools in this thread, you just want to bash something you know nothing about. Just like them you throw out dumb comments and show just how stupid you truly are. Then when a "ricer" comes in and makes very valid points you have nothing to say and resort to name calling and basically acting like a grade school kid. Good job backing up your superiority. It is funny how you can always spot people like you. They go from making vaild arguments to just acting outright stupid to "try" and make prove a point and as those points get shot down they regress to being a child. If that makes you feel better then go right ahead, as it makes me feel better as well knowing you have nothing intelligent to add to this thread.

If you really want to make your own day perhaps your next post can be about how your dad can beat up my dad, or maybe you can tell me all about how you got a brand new toy and that my toy is older, or for the piece de la resistance you could always just post "Your mom!!!!!!!". So please go right ahead and post stupid **** so everyone here can see your "intelligence" and sharp wit.
what the **** who would have time to write all this **** im done talking about a god damm awd cars do they cut a 1.5????????????
Old 06-14-2006, 04:29 PM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by slick1851

How big did your ***** grow after posting that?

i guess some of the f body owners are ricers at heart what the civic wasn't fast enough?
Old 06-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Teching In

what the **** who would have time to write all this **** im done talking about a god damm awd cars do they cut a 1.5????????????

if by 1.5 you mean 60' time, then no

THEY CUT A LOWER TIME
Old 06-14-2006, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

I figured as much.

It took about 10 minutes, not that hard really.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Banned

what the **** who would have time to write all this ****
someone who obviously has better grammer than you do
Old 06-14-2006, 05:40 PM
TECH Junkie

i guess some of the f body owners are ricers at heart what the civic wasn't fast enough?

Rwd soild axel and 4link is best for drag everyone knows that buddy, AWD is very good for the street and poor traction.

AWDs will 1.3 60foot but its not easy, and takes some sus to do that. I owned the Fbody befor the the DSM so how am I a ricer?

Might I add, DSMs were built in "NORMAL,IL" The motor is the only thing that is a import.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:23 PM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by blck89rs
if by 1.5 you mean 60' time, then no

THEY CUT A LOWER TIME
not in any of the gay *** "shake down passes"
Old 06-14-2006, 07:27 PM
MASS seller approved

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Iroc313
someone who obviously has better grammer than you do
who are you trying to prove u have a iroc they went out of style as soon as they came out!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

right lane is John Shepherd's Eagle Talon.