Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GTO spanked by Evo *vid*

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 11:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
CantDRV55: You are a ******. How many evos are in the 9's? like 1? whattabout the 10's? Like 5?

Your **** is weak, and so are 90% of the evos i have seen. A 12.2 is slow. That GTO is slow too. No one gives a ****.

When your stupid *** has something worth a ****, come back and start running your mouth. because all i see is a damn ****** with a huge ego that feels the need to run his mouth online like a ragging female with no ice cream in sight.

Every single person in this thread would walk your **** like it was standing still. if youd like to try me, or any of the people in my area with ANY evo or car your gay *** has, come see me. we can do track, or street. Bring your checkbook, and duct tape your headlights in.

EDIT: bring that bike too if you want, ive got somethin for that ***.
hahahahahahah.......thats wut im talkin about...........evos......
Old 02-07-2007, 12:18 AM
12 Second Club

[quote]originally posted by VENGEANCE: CantDRV55: You are a ******. How many evos are in the 9's? like 1? whattabout the 10's? Like 5?

Your **** is weak, and so are 90% of the evos i have seen. A 12.2 is slow. That GTO is slow too. No one gives a ****.

When your stupid *** has something worth a ****, come back and start running your mouth. because all i see is a damn ****** with a huge ego that feels the need to run his mouth online like a ragging female with no ice cream in sight.

Every single person in this thread would walk your **** like it was standing still. if youd like to try me, or any of the people in my area with ANY evo or car your gay *** has, come see me. we can do track, or street. Bring your checkbook, and duct tape your headlights in.

EDIT: bring that bike too if you want, ive got somethin for that ***. [quote]

cantdrv55 = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-07-2007, 01:14 AM
12 Second Club

^^^^thats great its about time someone said it
Old 02-07-2007, 03:27 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BCNUL8R
Now calling me a ***** on the internet ya that makes you so much more of a man doesn't it. You don't know a thing about me.
As you can see

Originally Posted by bruddah_man_matt
I swear, sometimes you guys really are a bunch of pussies.
YOU GUYS would indicate that I was addressing all of you ladies and all of the bickering within this thread. Way to read my post thoroughly before jumping the gun and going out of your way to summon all of your intelligence to conjure up such a quippy remark... not.

Last edited by bruddah_man_matt; 02-07-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Cheatin' Chad
Able to hit low 11's with stock turbo (no nos):N.O.S= NITROUS OXIDE SYSTEMS. That's the name of a company. N2O or Nitrous Oxide is onea chemical that is injected into an engine to increase power levels. Injecting an entire company into an engine is not only impossible as far as I know but I can guarantee you it will not improve performance.
Thank Heavens .... I swear I hate the word NOS
Old 02-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Staging Lane

CantDRV55: You are a ******. How many evos are in the 9's? like 1? whattabout the 10's? Like 5?

EDIT: bring that bike too if you want, ive got somethin for that ***.

Where did I say that I raced my Evo? I race my Cobra, not my Evo. The Evo is for twisty roads. Why not bring your shitbox out for some autoX vs my Evo. It's bone stock down to the paper filter. Let's see how you do. Oh wait..your car only goes fast in a straight line.

The evo in the vid ran a 12.2...sure nothing special, but then it can turn around and kick *** on a road course/ auto-x.

I enjoyed reading your little rant, it made me laugh. I especially laughed at your excess use of curse words. It shows you are really trying hard. Thank god you went back and got that G.E.D.

Edit-I just saw you have all this:

-347 LS6, Oliver Rods, JE pistons and rings, ARP head and main studs
-TEC stage 3 LS6 heads
-Thunder Racing T-Rex cam (242/248)
-Big block chevrolet valvesprings (good to .700 lift)
-hardened pushrods
-Ported oil pump
-dual timing chain
-ASP crank pully
-36lb injectors
-Ported TB
-Z06 MAF
-Grott's longtube headers, ORY, dual cutouts off headers
-Mecham catback
-TNT wet kit (150-350 shot)
Suspension/Chassis:

-Hals QA1 12 way adjustable shocks and springs all around
-1" rear sway bar
-BMR adjustable torque arm
-BMR adjustable panhard rod
-BMR LCA's and SFC's (tubed)
-28" BFG radial T/A's on Weld Prostars (slicks for the track)
-Weight reduction (A/C, bumper supports, back seats, catback, door bars, carpet sound deadening, air pump, y pipe)
Drivetrain:

-Yank TH400 with reverse manual & transbrake, Yank converter 5000 stall on motor, 6000 on spray (transbrake)
-Steel driveshaft
-Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles
-Eaton Posi with 3.73 gears

I guess if I spent all that money on my car, I'd act like I had a big dick too. COngrats on sinking all that money on your car. I sure hope it's runs a 9 or < in the 1/4.

Last edited by CantDrv55; 02-07-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=00slowredz]
originally posted by VENGEANCE:

cantdrv55 = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The guy who runs almost 14's finally found a tit to latch on to. Congrats.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sweetness
eewwwww somebody just got owned.....hard.
Yeah, so owned. How will my life go on.
I'm guessing you and vengeance are fighting over the big tit.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
Where did I say that I raced my Evo? I race my Cobra, not my Evo. The Evo is for twisty roads. Why not bring your shitbox out for some autoX vs my Evo. It's bone stock down to the paper filter. Let's see how you do. Oh wait..your car only goes fast in a straight line.

The evo in the vid ran a 12.2...sure nothing special, but then it can turn around and kick *** on a road course/ auto-x.

I enjoyed reading your little rant, it made me laugh. I especially laughed at your excess use of curse words. It shows you are really trying hard. Thank god you went back and got that G.E.D.

Edit-I just saw you have all this:

-347 LS6, Oliver Rods, JE pistons and rings, ARP head and main studs
-TEC stage 3 LS6 heads
-Thunder Racing T-Rex cam (242/248)
-Big block chevrolet valvesprings (good to .700 lift)
-hardened pushrods
-Ported oil pump
-dual timing chain
-ASP crank pully
-36lb injectors
-Ported TB
-Z06 MAF
-Grott's longtube headers, ORY, dual cutouts off headers
-Mecham catback
-TNT wet kit (150-350 shot)
Suspension/Chassis:

-Hals QA1 12 way adjustable shocks and springs all around
-1" rear sway bar
-BMR adjustable torque arm
-BMR adjustable panhard rod
-BMR LCA's and SFC's (tubed)
-28" BFG radial T/A's on Weld Prostars (slicks for the track)
-Weight reduction (A/C, bumper supports, back seats, catback, door bars, carpet sound deadening, air pump, y pipe)
Drivetrain:

-Yank TH400 with reverse manual & transbrake, Yank converter 5000 stall on motor, 6000 on spray (transbrake)
-Steel driveshaft
-Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles
-Eaton Posi with 3.73 gears

I guess if I spent all that money on my car, I'd act like I had a big dick too. COngrats on sinking all that money on your car. I sure hope it's runs a 9 or < in the 1/4.
Sinking all that money? I have less than 20k in the ENTIRE CAR, price of vehicle included, you little bastard.

Typical ricer move to go to the autocross comment, you ******* homo. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO POSTED A DRAG RACE. You toolbag asshat. if you didnt wanna get shut down about a drag race, dont bring it up.

You are ******* weak, and so are your cars. Why dont you bring out some of your **** and see what it runs? Youre not that far from me big mouth, im in NC. We can do this anytime.

*awaits your backpedal*

EDIT: Im in college (junior), Pre-med actually, dumbass. I graduated high school along with everyone else my age. In a few years ill be able to buy your existence, not just your gay *** evo and bimmer.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cant Drv55 i would sell all those cars in your sig and get an ls-1, without even thinking about it!!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah, so owned. How will my life go on.
I'm guessing you and vengeance are fighting over the big tit.
do your self a favor and jus go back to the evo forum.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GMmexican
Cant Drv55 i would sell all those cars in your sig and get an ls-1, without even thinking about it!!!!

I would get a fast car first, then I would talk ****.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

Sinking all that money? I have less than 20k in the ENTIRE CAR, price of vehicle included, you little bastard.

Typical ricer move to go to the autocross comment, you ******* homo. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO POSTED A DRAG RACE. You toolbag asshat. if you didnt wanna get shut down about a drag race, dont bring it up.

You are ******* weak, and so are your cars. Why dont you bring out some of your **** and see what it runs? Youre not that far from me big mouth, im in NC. We can do this anytime.

*awaits your backpedal*

EDIT: Im in college (junior), Pre-med actually, dumbass. I graduated high school along with everyone else my age. In a few years ill be able to buy your existence, not just your gay *** evo and bimmer.
Oh wow...pre-med. Any ******* can be pre-med. With your sweet vernacular, I highly doubt you'll actually get into a med school unless it's some craphole in Grenada. Face reality, you aren't going to get anywhere.

I've already ran a few of my cars..I'm happy with what they did. You sure do have a big e-mouth. I'm betting your ***** shrivel up once you are face to face with people. I'd even bet money you spew some lame crap like "oh it's just joking..online ya know."

If you wanna make the trip, come on down to Silver Dollar in reynolds. I'll be glad to meet you there and run. Don't trailer your shitbox down though, as my slow weak cars can all make long drives...yours should too.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh wow...pre-med. Any ******* can be pre-med. With your sweet vernacular, I highly doubt you'll actually get into a med school unless it's some craphole in Grenada. Face reality, you aren't going to get anywhere..
try duke or wake forest, nice try though. Ill buy an evo just to set on fire, just for you.

Just because im a car guy and i curse, doesnt mean ****.

I've already ran a few of my cars..I'm happy with what they did. You sure do have a big e-mouth. I'm betting your ***** shrivel up once you are face to face with people. I'd even bet money you spew some lame crap like "oh it's just joking..online ya know."..
Nope. Not like that at all. I'm 6'0 220, and more than willing to tell you to your face you are a complete asshat. i dont think it needs to come to me whooping your *** though, i dont think anything on here cnat be settled with a race. After all, this is an auto enthusiast forum.

but if you would "like to bet money" on the fact my "***** would shrivel up", i would gladly put money on it.

If you wanna make the trip, come on down to Silver Dollar in reynolds. I'll be glad to meet you there and run. Don't trailer your shitbox down though, as my slow weak cars can all make long drives...yours should too.
Where is this silver dollar? Ive never heard of it? state?

And my car will be driven, i drove it 14 hours straight on the th400 w/ 3.73's, true street car. 200 miles ot the tank.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Well if u guys are going to go through all this, get it on video.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

try duke or wake forest, nice try though. Ill buy an evo just to set on fire, just for you.

Just because im a car guy and i curse, doesnt mean ****.
Being that I work with, and have worked around MANY doctors...I can safely say you won't be one. I've never encountered one who talks with such anger and spews foul mouth language. I'm taking bets you will be the next ******* Focker. Get ready for a long life of changing bedpans.

Duke or Wake Forest....let me guess..that are the med schools you plan to apply to?

Nope. Not like that at all. I'm 6'0 220, and more than willing to tell you to your face you are a complete asshat. i dont think it needs to come to me whooping your *** though, i dont think anything on here cnat be settled with a race. After all, this is an auto enthusiast forum.

but if you would "like to bet money" on the fact my "***** would shrivel up", i would gladly put money on it.
Should I be scared that you are 6' and 220 lbs? Is that factoid supposed to send me running for the hills? I could give a **** if you are 7'3" and weigh 500 lbs. Honestly I don't. Just like I could give a **** about the fact you are pre-med. Why not just say bio major, because that's basically all a pre-med major is. You say pre-med like it should suddenly command respect.

Where is this silver dollar? Ive never heard of it? state?

And my car will be driven, i drove it 14 hours straight on the th400 w/ 3.73's, true street car. 200 miles ot the tank.
You can't find it? But..but..you're pre-med...you know everything on earth!!
Try Google braniac.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
Well if u guys are going to go through all this, get it on video.
It will be funny. He will win, but he will also be the one who drove 5 hrs to race a stock Cobra.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Being that I work with, and have worked around MANY doctors...I can safely say you won't be one. I've never encountered one who talks with such anger and spews foul mouth language. I'm taking bets you will be the next ******* Focker. Get ready for a long life of changing bedpans..
Right, you know me oh so well by my internet persona
A good friend of mine is a neurosurgeon, drives a black Ford GT on the weekends. he curses more than i do. Nice try.

Duke or Wake Forest....let me guess..that are the med schools you plan to apply to? .
Correct!

Should I be scared that you are 6' and 220 lbs? .
Only if you run your mouth in person!

You say pre-med like it should suddenly command respect..
No, i said it because you inferred that i am still not a high school gradute, so i decided to inform you that i am well past high school.

You can't find it? But..but..you're pre-med...you know everything on earth!!
Try Google braniac.
Or you could just stop being a sloppy vagina, and tell me where you want to lose your money at?
Old 02-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

cantdrv55,how's that evo making those turns now?Seems like you keep ***** footing around vengeance.None of us care how fast your shitbox goes around turns.!/4 mile is where it's at for the guys on this forum.I suppose you're gonna brag about gas mileage next....who gives a ****?!
THE BULLSHIT STOPS WHEN THE GREENLIGHT DROPS
Old 02-07-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm 6'4 and 270 and beat both of yall asses . Both of you just shake hands and race. Stop ***** footin around its a damn forum guys. Chill tha **** out. Damn! I'm going to ban both of you guys if this doesnt stop. I always wanted to say that. I cant do **** though, but it sounds good