Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 25psi
I always wanted to say that. I cant do **** though, but it sounds good

LOL
Old 02-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00ws6spd
cantdrv55,how's that evo making those turns now?Seems like you keep ***** footing around vengeance.None of us care how fast your shitbox goes around turns.!/4 mile is where it's at for the guys on this forum.I suppose you're gonna brag about gas mileage next....who gives a ****?!
THE BULLSHIT STOPS WHEN THE GREENLIGHT DROPS
It's obvious you were dropped as a child.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=117
Old 02-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
Right, you know me oh so well by my internet persona
A good friend of mine is a neurosurgeon, drives a black Ford GT on the weekends. he curses more than i do. Nice try.
Ok...and that means zilch to me.

Correct!
Wow, so you are counting chickens before they've hatched. Excellent way to talk ****. You're not the first person to WANT to be a dr. When you ARE a doctor, and that means done with med school and residency, then talk all the **** you want.
Hey, when I'm a pilot I'm gonna kick you off my plane.

Only if you run your mouth in person!
You're sadly mistaken then.

No, i said it because you inferred that i am still not a high school gradute, so i decided to inform you that i am well past high school.
Judging by your horrid English, I had no choice but to assume that. Maybe you should take Eng 101 again.

Or you could just stop being a sloppy vagina, and tell me where you want to lose your money at?
I'm not sure where you got the notion I'm going to bet money. Nice way to put words in my mouth. Since you ask..give me the dates and I'll show up.
Silver Dollar Raceway, Reynolds GA. I think if you have one modicum of brainpower, you'll be able to find out the rest with that info.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Staging Lane

Wow,that was a killer comeback,me being "dropped as a child".
You're just mad because your little evo gets laughed at at grocery stores worldwide.Which brings up my next point...you could always brag about cargo capacity.That car has a TON of room,considering it hauls you and ALL your bullshit around.
By the way,I bet your car does haul ***,after all,it's hauling you around.Kramer called for you,too,he said he wants his LAME COMEBACKS back.
So what's next,"your mama" jokes??
Man,you and all this 4 cylinder smack.What'd you do,watch "the fast and the furious" and decided you'd buy a evo and get "parts shipped overnight from japan."You're a cool guy,really,you are.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

Make sure everyone checks out the "F and F rip" video on this page.I think it's cantdrv55's "ev-ho".It does look fast...
Old 02-07-2007, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

[QUOTE=CantDrv55]
Originally Posted by 00slowredz
The guy who runs almost 14's finally found a tit to latch on to. Congrats.

14's???? i ran 13.5 and thats considered 14's??? maybe you should go back and get that GED buddy...so that means if the evo runs 12.2, its only a 13 second car?

and you talk about sinking a bunch of money into a car? how much did you spend on that cobra? i spent 10,900 on the z so if you spent 25k for example....i'll spend another 14k in mods and we'll run em k slapdick???? from the DUMBASS comments you made in this thread, someone should take that cobra off of you. sounds like you deserve a 4 banger, i hope you and the "14 second" evo are happy together.

and by the way, if you think a rwd car can only go fast in a straight line....that just proves you dont know how to drive...PERIOD... ask someone on here with a c6 to run you on an autox track and let me know if you show up cuz i'd love to see you get your *** handed to you
Old 02-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Wow,that was a killer comeback,me being "dropped as a child".
You're just mad because your little evo gets laughed at at grocery stores worldwide.Which brings up my next point...you could always brag about cargo capacity.That car has a TON of room,considering it hauls you and ALL your bullshit around.
By the way,I bet your car does haul ***,after all,it's hauling you around.Kramer called for you,too,he said he wants his LAME COMEBACKS back.
So what's next,"your mama" jokes??
Man,you and all this 4 cylinder smack.What'd you do,watch "the fast and the furious" and decided you'd buy a evo and get "parts shipped overnight from japan."You're a cool guy,really,you are.
It's funny, I have yet to have anybody laugh at it yet. In fact people I know think it's an OK car. It's not like I bought a honda and grabbed the 1st mad tyte jdm catalog that I could find.
I'm sorry I couldn't afford a sweet '00 WS6. I did however manage to afford an '01 Firehawk and an '02 WS6 when they were new.
Get a job that's better than fry cook at McDonalds, buy a real car, then come talk ****.
I do like how you won't acknowledge that I have a Cobra. You probably realize it WILL spank your ***, so you gotta bag on the Evo.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs down

I had to chime in...EVO's are waaaaaaay down on my list of cars I like or ever want.......
Old 02-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
I had to chime in...EVO's are waaaaaaay down on my list of cars I like or ever want.......
Duly noted sir.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
Duly noted sir.
TOO BAD SON.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
TOO BAD SON.
I hope the Evo at least edged out a Yaris and Fit.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok...and that means zilch to me..
why, because you dont understand a basic argument? You inferred incorrectly once again, that someone who is a doctor cant possibly curse or use "lower class" language. I just gave you an example of a doctor i KNOW that does, and you have nothing to say in response.

Wow, so you are counting chickens before they've hatched. Excellent way to talk ****. You're not the first person to WANT to be a dr. When you ARE a doctor, and that means done with med school and residency, then talk all the **** you want.
Hey, when I'm a pilot I'm gonna kick you off my plane. .
I NEVER said i was a doctor. Ever. will i become one? it looks that way, but nothing is guaranteed.

You're sadly mistaken then. .
youll think that until you have a size eleven in your ***.

Judging by your horrid English, I had no choice but to assume that. Maybe you should take Eng 101 again..
Really? What is sooooo bad about my english? because i curse? get the **** out of here. this isnt www.ratemygrammar.com Im not filling out a test you tool, i am talking **** to a dumbass on the internet.

I'm not sure where you got the notion I'm going to bet money. Nice way to put words in my mouth. Since you ask..give me the dates and I'll show up.
Silver Dollar Raceway, Reynolds GA. I think if you have one modicum of brainpower, you'll be able to find out the rest with that info.
Why would i drive 5 hours to race your piece of **** for free? Youre just a classic example of someone with a 9 second mouth and a 12 second car. how old are you? Im 21, and in colege. Im sitting here bullshitting on my laptop and watching the colbert report rerun. No tests this week, so im pretty much done with what i need to get finished. I sure as hope you dont have a family and youre 35 arguing on the internet.

because i am getting that impression of you.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

And,byt he way,I no longer have a 00'WS6.I currently have an 05' GTO.Come and get some with that cobra.Am I stock would be your next question.And the answer is nearly.
Judging by your posts,I'm guessing you're a mouth breather.
By the way,how'd you know that I work at Mcdonald's?Ohhh,you're wife told you?She always gets the "happy meal",if you know what I mean.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:38 PM
12 Second Club

Im sitting here bullshitting on my laptop and watching the colbert report rerun.
Yeah Colberts ******* funny. Its a good one right now.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

why, because you dont understand a basic argument? You inferred incorrectly once again, that someone who is a doctor cant possibly curse or use "lower class" language. I just gave you an example of a doctor i KNOW that does, and you have nothing to say in response.
When you work around any doctors who aren't proctologists, you'll see most carry themselves in a much more civilized manner.

I NEVER said i was a doctor. Ever. will i become one? it looks that way, but nothing is guaranteed.
Correct. Until you are a Dr. and balling in all the cash, then tell me how you will buy an Evo to burn. Also, a small note...people who become doctors strictly for the money are not happy doctors.

youll think that until you have a size eleven in your ***.
You've really convinced yourself that I'm some 160 lb 5'10" dude haven't you?

Really? What is sooooo bad about my english? because i curse? get thefuck out of here. this isnt www.ratemygrammar.com Im not filling out a test you tool, i am talking **** to a dumbass on the internet.
Well, I figure since you speak the language, the least you can do is not mutilate it to the degree of an illegal who just made the dash over the border.

Why would i drive 5 hours to race your piece of **** for free? Youre just a classic example of someone with a 9 second mouth and a 12 second car. how old are you? Im 21, and in colege. Im sitting here bullshitting on my laptop and watching the colbert report rerun. No tests this week, so im pretty much done with what i need to get finished. I sure as hope you dont have a family and youre 35 arguing on the internet.

because i am getting that impression of you.
Whoa...you wanted to race me. You wanted to show me what's up, now suddenly you don't want to. Make up your mind Bi-polar bob.
I'm actually working late tonight, but am spending more time on the net than working. It's nice to get paid to do this. No I'm not 35, and no I have no family on me so they can eat dinner.
Lest you think I am sitting here with a red face screaming at the monitor like that German kid, think again. I, as well as my friends I've linked this thread to, are all laughing.
You and the other ls1tech monkeys are keeping me entertained, and I truly appreciate it.
On that note, I am leaving work for now. I look forward to another salty reply from you.

BTW- O'Reilly > Colbert
Old 02-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Staging Lane

And,byt he way,I no longer have a 00'WS6.I currently have an 05' GTO.Come and get some with that cobra.Am I stock would be your next question.And the answer is nearly.
Judging by your posts,I'm guessing you're a mouth breather.
By the way,how'd you know that I work at Mcdonald's?Ohhh,you're wife told you?She always gets the "happy meal",if you know what I mean.
Good one.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

I, as well as my friends I've linked this thread to,

I believe that tells alot about you and your friends, sally.

I havent told any of my friends about this thread, you know why? because nobody gives a ****. You and your friends are tools.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

You're right..I only own 1 car...a '79 Pinto.

As for GTO vs Evo...the GTO interior may be nicer, but stock for stock an Evo 9 will spank a GTO. True story jethro. If I want a car with a nice interior, I'll buy a BMW.

Don't really know what your were looking at. I don't think any of the 2 races were a "spank." Looked more like even race to me. Besides, what else does an Evo have but a little bit of speed. Looks, safety, and sound are all garbage.............
Old 02-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

But,it has 2 liters of pepsi,errrr...motor!!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're right..I only own 1 car...a '79 Pinto.

As for GTO vs Evo...the GTO interior may be nicer, but stock for stock an Evo 9 will spank a GTO. True story jethro. If I want a car with a nice interior, I'll buy a BMW.
I got my buddies Evo 9 from a 30 roll by 3 cars when I was stock. with a automatic Evo's are not god even though import leg humpers think they are. It's a nice car but there not that impressive from a roll STOCK. Sorry, Just one man's opinion .

So from a roll 123K mile stock LS1 > brand new 9,000 mile Evo 9 with a BOV