Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GTO spanked by Evo *vid*

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sweetness
ooo poor baby is getting all upset shut the *** up you little whiney bitch before I teabag your mom in the passenger seat of your oh so fast evo that ugly ***** By the way sweetness refers to the greatest runningback of all time ( walter payton). But you wouldn't know about that your too busy playing queer music in your car and turning your hat sideways and sitting so far back in your car that it looks like your riding in the back seat. Its pretty sad for somebody to come on these boards and start talking **** because they are mad/jealous that they couldn't get their evo out of the 14's LMFAO!!!! Did mommy and daddy buy you that cobra son? I bet they did under one circumstance... is that why you don't mod it because they know you really cantdrv and they are afraid that you will hurt yourself... you little bitch. Maybe in a couple of more years when your ***** finially drop and you get pubic hairs growing they will buy you some mods until then shut your fuking mouth and don't talk **** especially with a stock car. Shouldn't you be in class right about now anways?
Wow..mom jokes and "parents bought your car" jokes. You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and insult me. Try again when you have a crack that is more potent than one my 9 yr old nephew could come up with.

As for getting mad....you and your E-boyfriend are the ones cursing up a storm. That's a sure sign that YOU are the one getting angry.
Angry people tend to curse, swear..
http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/anger.html
You may want to seek some sort of therapy for that problem.

BTW- I could care less about your emasculating screen name. I'm sure it was a freudian slip by you. Go ahead and attribute it to some football player..it's cool hotshot.

Last edited by CantDrv55; 02-08-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
Haha, your day will come son. It may not be me whooping that ***, but you run your mouth like that to someone one day, youll get whats coming to you. But on that same note, it may not. In fact i perceive YOU as the one who tucks his tail between his legs and says nothing. YOU were the one who originally questioned my "manhood" if you will. Hypocrite. Im sure you know what that means, since you "work with and alongside doctors" all the time. I dont think being the janitor in the hospital really counts for much.

And you and your friends like laughing? You guys must have some pathetic *** lives. And im pretty sure everyone on this 85,000 member board would agree with me. Thats a few more than you, and a select few circle jerkers on your end. Tool.
If that's your professional pre-med opinion, then I must surely take it to heart.
If it will help you sleep better at night to think I am some type of custodian, then by all means believe it.
When you get some pubes, then you can give the daddy-pants talk. Till then, you are just a 21 yr old who thinks he knows everything.

Maybe you and sweetness can go on blind date sometime and have a gay old time.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

And with these two replies, I think I am done here. I've enjoyed it kids.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Camaroz
I got my buddies Evo 9 from a 30 roll by 3 cars when I was stock. with a automatic Evo's are not god even though import leg humpers think they are. It's a nice car but there not that impressive from a roll STOCK. Sorry, Just one man's opinion .

So from a roll 123K mile stock LS1 > brand new 9,000 mile Evo 9 with a BOV
So because your friend was stupid enough to run you from a roll and let you catch him off boost that means Evo IXs aren't impressive? Your friend is a retard. Race him from a dig and then come back and talk. Even if you still beat him I guarantee he'll give you a better run for your money (provided he isn't a complete douche and can launch an AWD car). Running you from a roll in an Evo is about as stupid as if he ran you from a dig in a single turbo Supra.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
And with these two replies, I think I am done here. I've enjoyed it kids.
Figured you would bitchup lsx 10,006,758 stupid ******* with evo's 0 this one is ova!!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Launching!

This hasn't been locked yet?
Old 02-08-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

umm oh yea cantdrv your a little bitch. ok now I'm satisfied
Old 02-08-2007, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 25psi
I would get a fast car first, then I would talk ****.
sure im getting a enzo ferrari and a bolt on 350z
Old 02-08-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL

he may be older than me, but my **** will still make his look like its tied to a stump in a race!
Old 02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lets sell our Camaros, trans ams, vettes, and gto's and buy some evos.....So we could be sweet just like the poster.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Build #1
Come on guys, he doesnt even own those cars. lol
Besides, A GTO is a much nicer car than an Evo.
Exactly. When will these import fools understand that?? I guess never, once a ricer always a ricer
Old 02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
It's funny, I have yet to have anybody laugh at it yet. In fact people I know think it's an OK car. It's not like I bought a honda and grabbed the 1st mad tyte jdm catalog that I could find.
I'm sorry I couldn't afford a sweet '00 WS6. I did however manage to afford an '01 Firehawk and an '02 WS6 when they were new.
Get a job that's better than fry cook at McDonalds, buy a real car, then come talk ****.
I do like how you won't acknowledge that I have a Cobra. You probably realize it WILL spank your ***, so you gotta bag on the Evo.
I'll gladly come and laugh at your mad tyte Evo dawg. And take a **** on it.

Just let me know when you want to meet up, I don't mind at all.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 25psi
I would get a fast car first, then I would talk ****.
I would get a real car, first, then I would talk ****.

And all those ricers in your sig are *** mobiles, so you shouldn't be talking.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by USA-1
Exactly. When will these import fools understand that?? I guess never, once a ricer always a ricer
Ricers drive SN95 TCs and E39 540is?
Old 02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by USA-1
I would get a real car, first, then I would talk ****.

And all those ricers in your sig are *** mobiles, so you shouldn't be talking.

What do you drive? Got any pics? Maybe your just one of sweetness **** buddies, that feels the need to jump in. Its understandable!
Old 02-09-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

<<< eehhh has NO cockbuddies.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

I think they're both nice cars, hell I'll take them both and people can complain all they want.
Neither of them are godly cars but they both have potential, and they're both built for different reasons. End of story.

You're trying to compare apples and oranges here....it's not going to work.
And everyone is frustrated because they're trying to force their opinions on each other and no one wants to give in....it's turned into a childish pissing match.

So...can we all just say..."Seriously, have fun with what you like, and I'll have fun with what i like. But we're ALL car enthusiasts and understand that both cars have their pros, cons, and their own purpose...so lets leave it at that and drive the hell out of both of them."
Old 02-10-2007, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Point taken