Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

07 Z06 vs 07 911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 02:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

my truck ran a 16.6 at 89 MPH. ofcourse i was 16, in highschool and working a full time job after school and on the weekends. yes i bought the truck myself.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:16 PM
TECH Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
130 the rocks candy ***. lets see some proof of that please.

and who gives a **** what my car ran then, its still alot faster than what yours does now!
Are you that dumb to think a turbo fox can't trap mid 130's?

Someone must be pissing in the water up stream from you.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac

he didnt say it couldnt, he just wants to see proof.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

No, i am well aware they CAN, i just want some proof of that claim you made. Timeslip, video, whatever. Lets see it son.

because i think youre full of ****.

oh, and your homo cobra is still slow. You should have been a *******.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

No, i am well aware they CAN, i just want some proof of that claim you made. Timeslip, video, whatever. Lets see it son.

because i think youre full of ****.

oh, and your homo cobra is still slow. You should have been a *******.
Hahaha, I have a $500 on _Zac's car vrs. your SHITBOX! I mean Racecar That being said I bet your shitbox hasnt made a 9 sec pass. This thread is funny, I have driven both cars and would say the 997 turbo wins hands down in being a better car.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Hahaha, I have a $500 on _Zac's car vrs. your SHITBOX! I mean Racecar That being said I bet your shitbox hasnt made a 9 sec pass. This thread is funny, I have driven both cars and would say the 997 turbo wins hands down in being a better car.

LMAO

you are nothing but a ricer in a corvette. "10.5 letting off early"

excuses in your sig

My "shitbox." LOL. Typical comment from someone slower than me. Well be in tennessee for the pump gas drags, my car will be there too. You want a piece then bring your checkbook and you can find out what my car runs. if not, quit swinging from_zac's nuts you flamer.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

So um, does anyone have a link to the vid?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

BWW: The winner of this fight by knockout!!!

definitely the most creative here...
Old 02-19-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Pimp

LMAO

excuses in your sig

My "shitbox." LOL. Typical comment from someone slower than me. Well be in tennessee for the pump gas drags, my car will be there too. You want a piece then bring your checkbook and you can find out what my car runs. if not, quit swinging from_zac's nuts you flamer.
Speaking of excuses, what's your excuse for your racecar running a half second/15mph slower on motor then his DD street car?

Also, the only nut swinging in here appears to be coming from your camp. Everyone without a queer eye for a gay guy has already challenged you to stop flapping your **** holster and step up, but all we hear are excuses like. ( "My parents house is too nice to leave, My car is faster cause I say so, and my personal favorite "You drive a Mustang why do you post here?".)Better up that pill before you're chokin on more than BWW's *****, cause that vette you just called out was built for more Nitrous then your **** box could ever handle.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:50 PM
8 Second Club

LMAO

excuses in your sig

Listen you typical little ignorant SOB...

Let me give you a few little tips..
#1.. Your car's slow
#2.. You did not **** off anyone on 6SpeedOnline.. They think your some white trash retard. Which most of us do too.
#3.. Talk **** about my brothers car... I can put any money up on him. We can meet any where. There is no "ricer excuse"

Wait is that the video from the front page of Motorsport Tech inc.. Oh yeah! Wait.. It's what? Faster then you? That is on MOTOR.. NO nitrous. Oh yeah, but don't forget that we do have a fogger waiting for it. But hey .. we are just ricers. But wait I guess you forgot we built/own an 8 Second LS1 car

I know you'll never see that. Esp with your outlook on things.
#4.. I hope that was you in the video so at least I know that I'm talking **** to the right redneck...
Old 02-20-2007, 12:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Listen you typical little ignorant SOB...

Let me give you a few little tips..
#1.. Your car's slow
#2.. You did not **** off anyone on 6SpeedOnline.. They think your some white trash retard. Which most of us do too.
#3.. Talk **** about my brothers car... I can put any money up on him. We can meet any where. There is no "ricer excuse"..
It wasnt me speaking in the video, and Im not even from the south.

Nice corvette, BTW.

Last edited by VENGEANCE; 02-20-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Speaking of excuses, what's your excuse for your racecar running a half second/15mph slower on motor then his DD street car?

Also, the only nut swinging in here appears to be coming from your camp. Everyone without a queer eye for a gay guy has already challenged you to stop flapping your **** holster and step up, but all we hear are excuses like. ( "My parents house is too nice to leave, My car is faster cause I say so, and my personal favorite "You drive a Mustang why do you post here?".)Better up that pill before you're chokin on more than BWW's *****, cause that vette you just called out was built for more Nitrous then your **** box could ever handle.
Still using that racecar excuse to make yourself feel better i see. and i dont run 15mph slower, i run 8. I also have a mild 347 that was built by a friend of mine, not an MTI built 427, that might explain things. But i dont run my car on motor when it counts anyway, so who gives a ****?

I have said where i will be, are you down, or not? I am past the juvenile insults, do you want to plan for this may, or not?

Last edited by VENGEANCE; 02-20-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Pimp

Yeah see you in Houston in may.. PM me if you ever decide to nut up.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah see you in Houston in may.. PM me if you ever decide to nut up.

houston? Im not coming to houston. Im attending the PGD's, and will run you then. Explain to me how thats not fair? It is a drive for both os us.

hell according to your logic, you have a six speed, so it shouldnt matter!

before you give me some lame excuse about how i called you out, i did not. i said my car was faster than yours, which i would be willing to put money on. am i going to drive out of my way to do it 15 hours? no. because its not worth my time. you might think it is, but you have no life if thats true. but i have every ounce of sack to throw down whatever amount at the PGD's and show you the *** end of my car.

if you dont want to meet there, then **** it. end this thread. this is a waste of both our time. if you want to race, fine. win lose or draw i will shake your hand afterwards and tell you good race.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:41 AM
TECH Pimp

Dude, the whole point is watch who you mouth off to. You don't know me, and just cause I don't have a picture of my car pulling the tires in my sig doesn't mean I can't make you look stupid at the drop of a hat. That being said, I have no intention of wasting money driving out to race you, but if you want to prove something come and give it a try, if not then let it die right here cause there is no way you are going to hang with the big boys you just talked **** to.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dude, the whole point is watch who you mouth off to. You don't know me, and just cause I don't have a picture of my car pulling the tires in my sig doesn't mean I can't make you look stupid at the drop of a hat. That being said, I have no intention of wasting money driving out to race you, but if you want to prove something come and give it a try, if not then let it die right here cause there is no way you are going to hang with the big boys you just talked **** to.
Its funny how you say "watch who you talk **** to" and "you dont know me" but then go and say "because there is no way youre going to run with the boys you just talked **** to" when you, in fact, dont know me.

I dunno, just found that hypocritical

And i never talked **** to either one of them, i said if he wnats to race bring the vette out. I even complimented it.

Out of curiosity, what does your car trap? It appears we arent going to race, but i am curious to what MPH backs up your mouth.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:03 AM
TECH Pimp

Out of curiosity, what does your car trap? It appears we arent going to race, but i am curious to what MPH backs up your mouth.
Never been to the track..
Old 02-20-2007, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow i cant believe you 2 are still going at it.........be men and let it go this is the internet
Old 02-20-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by GMmexican
wow i cant believe you 2 are still going at it.........be men and let it go this is the internet
Those are FIGHTIN WORDS!!

Old 02-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Launching!

Newsflash.

The porsche driver has been whining about wanting a rematch because he can't believe his car should lose that bad.

It gone so bad now that one of his nutdraggers have accused me on my local board of using nitrous to beat him. Some people are just poor losers