Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

AVKServis 472ci(7.7L)+Twin Turbo LS1 RWD STRATUS on highway

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
Thank you for proving my point. The point being, since evidently you totally missed that, was that you called me unintelligent without even knowing me.

I made some blatant assumptions about you on purpose, to emphasize how stupid it was for you to make one about me over a post on the internet.

And i never knocked your house.
Sorry if I misunderstood your intent... but speaking on the cars that I bought on CREDIT when living in that house is basically saying... I should have purchased cheaper cars and bought a better house!! I once again fail to see your analogy though!!! Your previous analogy did make you seem unintelligent... I never called you unintelligent for the simple fact that I don't know you!!! That is why I suggested that next time you state your case with eloquence... instead of profanity and irrelevent crude analogys!
Old 08-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
see, you're getting there.
progress is progress.
Funny we are having the same type of conversation with two seperate people!!!! LOL Your "PLAIN ENGLISH" explaination was much better than mine.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It might look like *** but got damn! That thing is wicked! I'd hit it!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert
I may not like the car, but its about the respect I have for someone that can make a retrofit car like that!
If you respect that, stop by your local junkyard. Because I've seen much more creative retrofits than that built by a couple drunk redneck junkyard monkeys with nothing more than an adjustable wrench, a torch, and a welder.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
If you respect that, stop by your local junkyard. Because I've seen much more creative retrofits than that built by a couple drunk redneck junkyard monkeys with nothing more than an adjustable wrench, a torch, and a welder.
ok people i am feeling sorry that i had this posted here, we just wanted to show something really different and fast that you might enjoy watching. we are not trying to prove anything, also with the regular slicks the car is not bad looking. no need to argue.

thanks

volkan
Old 08-20-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hey Volkan,

I for one love it. I think it's great that you've done it. A retrofit like this could not have been easy, but this is the kind of project that you have to have a passion to undertake, and I certainly respect that. Would I choose the same platform? No, but it doesn't lessen the work that you've put in to this thing.

And accomplishing this in Turkey, where I'm sure LSx parts aren't all that plentiful, is yet another mark up on the project.

How much does it weigh?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camaroholic
Hey Volkan,

I for one love it. I think it's great that you've done it. A retrofit like this could not have been easy, but this is the kind of project that you have to have a passion to undertake, and I certainly respect that. Would I choose the same platform? No, but it doesn't lessen the work that you've put in to this thing.

And accomplishing this in Turkey, where I'm sure LSx parts aren't all that plentiful, is yet another mark up on the project.

How much does it weigh?

hi,

it weighs a lot=1546kg,

i am currently working on the suspension geometry to make it hook with 28X14.5X16 tires, after which i will try to ligthen it up a bit. the total weight is probably going to be around 1400kg.

thanks,

volkan
Old 08-20-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Regular

I think the car is bad ***! Good job.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vtanju
ok people i am feeling sorry that i had this posted here, we just wanted to show something really different and fast that you might enjoy watching. we are not trying to prove anything, also with the regular slicks the car is not bad looking. no need to argue.

thanks

volkan

Hey man i think it's great. just as Camaroholic stated, even if it's not a preferred platform by all, what you're doing and where you're doing it is an accomplishment in it's self.

Not sure if the rap genre is popular in Turkey or not, but ya' just need to put ya' hater blockaz on and keep doin' what you're doin'. lol
Old 08-20-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it is hell of cool, It will probably bust alot of peoples ***, Thats why alot of folks get mad they would hate for there Fbody to get beat by a damn Dodge family car!! HAHA, I would like to see some pics of it inside and out under the hood!!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vtanju

thanks

volkan
Just make the tires fit... that's all! The tires sticking out as far as they do just kills the whole car. I'd bet once you did that and post another vid you wouldn't get a single negative comment.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:38 AM
Teching In

I'll post pictures as soon as possible
Thanks
Halil
Old 08-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it has potential. I can't wait to see it when it's all done and not a work in progress.

Be sure to post a "finished" video too!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Teching In

Still working on...I promise i will
Old 09-17-2007, 01:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
If we wanted to do that, we could. But like the LS1 evo, were not retarded enough to want to.

You really are redefining irony:

... you may remember back in the 80's, only Jap cars had turbos - and all the V8 guys hated turbos. When guys first started putting turbos on V8's they were labelled ricers.....if the internet was around in those days you'd have been hating on them and calling them retarded for being "unpatriotic" and not sticking with a tunnel rammed big block.

Luckily these guys paved the way for retards like you who now rice-out V8's with turbos for a living.

******* ironic hey!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:31 AM
10 Second Club

**** fast is fast i like it
Old 09-18-2007, 02:03 AM
11 Second Club

Dont pay these haters any mind. Ls1tech for some reason has gone the "if its different and I didnt think of it, it must be ****" route with alot of members. Half of them couldnt pull their own motors, much less put them in anything else.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JCurtin
Dont pay these haters any mind. Ls1tech for some reason has gone the "if its different and I didnt think of it, it must be ****" route with alot of members. Half of them couldnt pull their own motors, much less put them in anything else.
true statement
Old 09-18-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

You know.. I read these threads and see all these people arguing all silly like..

Just makes me want to say...

I farted...
Old 09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crafty888
You really are redefining irony:

... you may remember back in the 80's, only Jap cars had turbos - and all the V8 guys hated turbos. When guys first started putting turbos on V8's they were labelled ricers.....if the internet was around in those days you'd have been hating on them and calling them retarded for being "unpatriotic" and not sticking with a tunnel rammed big block.

Luckily these guys paved the way for retards like you who now rice-out V8's with turbos for a living.

******* ironic hey!!!
...you do realize turbochargers are way older than 1980 right? And the first production car with a turbocharger was a GM product in 1962 for the record.

He's ignorant as hell but at least don't match his ignorance by not knowing what you're talking about. Hell, the Grand National introduced many people to what a turbocharged car could do and that wasn't an import.

Quick Reply: AVKServis 472ci(7.7L)+Twin Turbo LS1 RWD STRATUS on highway