Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

nick hogan got into a serious accident in his supra

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:02 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope he's O.K but what was he thinking. I know people have been saying that we all do stupid things but when you have life by the ***** like he does what do you have to prove that bad in a unsafe area? The kid can have any car he wants and mod it how ever he wants, has a full ride drifting vipers and getting paid for it. Why put your sponsership in danger. Maybe I'm giving the kid too much credit cause I thought he was smarter than that. But If I got paid to drift vipers what do I have to prove on a busy street with a guy thats not even in my tax braket. He should have been out getting *** from all the hot chicks in south beach. Hey, I'm Nick Hogan, I'm rich, I'm on TV all the time and I race vipers. Did I mention that I'm rich. .......LOL you know much *** that kid could get in south beach if he tried. He wouldn't have had time to be playing in the street.
On a serious note, I hope Nick and his friend are ok

Last edited by 02SOMWS6; 08-27-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks, but how do you feel sorry for people who willingly jeopardize their life as well as others in the name of fun and exhiliration? I hope he's ok as well as whoever else was hurt, but we are our own worst enemy so often. I don't care what ANYONE says, it's just plain asking for trouble giving a kid any fast car. You won't or can't understand that until you have children. I'm luck to be alive, that's for sure.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

the road he was on I belive it to be a 35mph zone....

My prayers goes out to his friend who is in critical.

Last edited by mattraypharbor; 08-27-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

nick was released this morning

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/27/hulk-m...o-crash-scene/
Old 08-27-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

This is from Perez Hilton and the smoking Gun.com

Perez Hilton
"Nick Hogan Is Due In Court!"

The Smoking Gun

Oh, boy.

Nick Hogan is in some serious ****.

Lucky to be alive after his near fatal car crash on Sunday, new details are emerging about his dangerous driving tendencies.

Nick was caught speeding earlier this month in Florida. He was going 82 in a 45 mph zone (at 10:30 AM). Oh, and he was speeding in a construction zone with workers present - which makes it much little worse).

He was also cited for failing to wear a seatbelt.

What a ******* idiot!

Hogan is due in a St. Petersburg court on September 10th for this previous incident.

If it is proven that he was speeding and/or speed racing, he will face far more serious consequences as a result Sunday’s crash. Hopefully the other passenger injured will make it through okay….so then he can sue Nick’s as hardcore!!!

Reckless motorists are awful!

Quote:
AUGUST 27--Wrestler Hulk Hogan's teenage son, who last night crashed his car while apparently racing another vehicle on a Florida street, was cited earlier this month for speeding in a construction zone while workers were present. Nick Bollea, 17, was nabbed August 10 by Pinellas Park police after his 1998 Toyota was recorded going 82 mph is a 45 mph zone. He was also cited for failing to wear a seatbelt. The infractions occurred at about 10:30 AM on a stretch of U.S. Highway 19, the heavily trafficked corridor for north-south travel in Pinellas County. According to the traffic citations, copies of which you'll find below, Bollea is scheduled to appear in a St. Petersburg court on September 10 to answer the speeding charge. According to police, Bollea last night lost control of his Toyota Supra and crashed the vehicle on a Clearwater street. While Bollea was treated at a hospital for his injuries and released, his passenger, 22-year-old John Graziano, remains hospitalized in critical condition. Bollea stars with his father (real name: Terry Bollea) and other family members in "Hogan Knows Best," a VH1 reality show. The

Sory guys i couldnt get the pics to show up but its a copy of the police sitation and it states that he got pulled over in a 45mph going 82 and also he was not waring his seatbelt construction zone bla bla bla.

Last edited by mattraypharbor; 08-27-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

sounds like Hulk better pay that kid off not to sue
Old 08-27-2007, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

All i have to say is that supra was stupid fast.... 1200hp
Old 08-27-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

well, lawyers sure know how to capitalize on cases involving people with money.

That car was awesome! Also, though the kid did show some skill in driving, he is still way to young, personally, to be driving such a car. Start slow, then work your up... that is something my dad embedded in my brain and it has kept my stupid *** alive!

I truly hope that everyone comes out ok, and that this doesn't become a hollywood scandel... though, thats impossible to avoid these days. Nick, as a grown person, should live up to his consequences and atleast learn something positive from this.

DONT RACE ON SMALL, CROWDED CITY STREETS! If your gonna street race, do it early in the morning, on the highway with no one in sight!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02SOMWS6
Hope he's O.K but what was he thinking. I know people have been saying that we all do stupid things but when you have life by the ***** like he does what do you have to prove that bad in a unsafe area? The kid can have any car he wants and mod it how ever he wants, has a full ride drifting vipers and getting paid for it. Why put your sponsership in danger. Maybe I'm giving the kid too much credit cause I thought he was smarter than that. But If I got paid to drift vipers what do I have to prove on a busy street with a guy thats not even in my tax braket. He should have been out getting *** from all the hot chicks in south beach. Hey, I'm Nick Hogan, I'm rich, I'm on TV all the time and I race vipers. Did I mention that I'm rich. .......LOL you know much *** that kid could get in south beach if he tried. He wouldn't have had time to be playing in the street.
On a serious note, I hope Nick and his friend are ok
Southbeach is in Miami, this happened in Clearwater. I know what youre saying, and I'm sure he would get lots of booty, but South Beach is full of rich people & celebrities, he wouldnt stand out. Hopefully he will learn from his mistake. He should have waited until much later. Although I wouldnt make it a practice of racing extremely powerful cars with passengers inside, and on the streets.

Last edited by leftme4dead; 08-27-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3du0-...00fd76b1%2Ehtm
Old 08-27-2007, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

my problem with the kid is hes paid to drive on a track by sponsors b/c his dad is rich. Yet he street races like any old douche bag albiet with a real fast car. He shoudl go back to drifter school and stop endagering other people. He has more money than he needs, he should just try to **** paris hilton and leave nice cars alone.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

how come he didn't have at least a roll cage
Old 08-27-2007, 11:34 PM
TECH Resident

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...for+Nick+Hogan
Old 08-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned

Wow, seeing pictures of that car gave me the chills.

I wouldn't wish that scene on my worst enemy.

man.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:06 PM
TECH Resident

Default crash

I Know First Hand,my Son Is In Prison Now, No Death Though!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 03:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mattraypharbor
All i have to say is that supra was stupid fast.... 1200hp
wtf NO! it has around 750whp it said so on the supra forums
Old 08-31-2007, 10:48 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwHCH...elated&search=

What a douche
Old 08-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by quicksilver86
I agree!!! He should have lost his license a while ago. I feel bad for the other guy but I hope he gets what he deserves. That is just plain stupidity!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

The kid isn't going to face anything, look at who his father is. The same with every other celebrities kids, they wont face ****. They might get a slap on the wrist, and make up some bullshit that he feels real real real sorry. Worst they might do give him house arrest, honestly that isn't even punishment. Nowadays you can get away with basically anything as long as you got money.
-Joel
Old 08-31-2007, 02:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

While to an extent what you said 2000hawk is true, if the marine dies, nick wont get away with it. He will face a severe punishment if unfortunately that happens.