Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

nick hogan got into a serious accident in his supra

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he was probably racing against hulk(who was in the viper). thats why hulk was on the scene so quickly
Old 09-03-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
he was probably racing against hulk(who was in the viper). thats why hulk was on the scene so quickly
that theory has already been spoken of
Old 09-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=pssonu]Ive had mad mother in law killed, becuase someone was street racing. I refrain from racing on public road. Period! How many times have you heard on the news, that someone was killed, becuase some idiot was going 120mph, in a 40? Theres a difference in a civic with a fart can accelerating to 120, than it is a Viper and a Supra with over 500rwhp! I guess people will never understand, until something tragic happens, then Ill be right back on here, saying "I Told You So"

About 7-8 years ago, on Westimer in Houston, there were two cars racing, a mustang and a camaro. Both were traveling about 120mph, when they crossed a yellow light that was about to turn red. Anyways, a pedestrian was crossing the street and the camaro slammed right into that person, sending body parts in every possible direction. Before you ask if I were there, I was going the opposite direction(west) at the stoplight. Having this embeded in your mind, will make you think about street racing.[/QUO

Wow must have looked like the movies
Old 09-07-2007, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mattraypharbor

That was SUCH A SICK SUPRA.... I had the pleasure of having him and his dad blow my doors off along time ago....

thats too cool, how many people can say they got somked by the hulkster!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Too funny! The kid doesn't even get a ticket, rather just a warning. Click here....
Old 09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

wow can't believe the cops let him go so many times. that nutz.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Junkie

[QUOTE=supersickss]
Originally Posted by pssonu
Ive had mad mother in law killed, becuase someone was street racing. I refrain from racing on public road. Period! How many times have you heard on the news, that someone was killed, becuase some idiot was going 120mph, in a 40? Theres a difference in a civic with a fart can accelerating to 120, than it is a Viper and a Supra with over 500rwhp! I guess people will never understand, until something tragic happens, then Ill be right back on here, saying "I Told You So"

About 7-8 years ago, on Westimer in Houston, there were two cars racing, a mustang and a camaro. Both were traveling about 120mph, when they crossed a yellow light that was about to turn red. Anyways, a pedestrian was crossing the street and the camaro slammed right into that person, sending body parts in every possible direction. Before you ask if I were there, I was going the opposite direction(west) at the stoplight. Having this embeded in your mind, will make you think about street racing.[/QUO

Wow must have looked like the movies

Are you ******* kidding me? Somone cant hear two cars going 120mph, or fucken see them? Darwin would be proud....

Dont they tell you to look both ways? Look and LISTEN ha!
Old 09-07-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ego Killer
thats too cool, how many people can say they got somked by the hulkster!!!
No lie....prety sick ****... Ive seen him so many times....mall,road,baseball game along with a few random times ive seen him out on the boat and there was a time where i saw him allmost every week at a local car meet at quaker steak he is the most down to earth guy and wont blow you off if you say something to him and if he does hes polite about it...

Last edited by mattraypharbor; 09-07-2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:07 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=slick1851]
Originally Posted by supersickss

Are you ******* kidding me? Somone cant hear two cars going 120mph, or fucken see them? Darwin would be proud....

Dont they tell you to look both ways? Look and LISTEN ha!
Hey man have some respect..
Old 09-07-2007, 03:16 PM
TECH Junkie

[QUOTE=lt1_man]
Originally Posted by slick1851

Hey man have some respect..

For what? My freind died in a wreck becasue he was a fucken idiot, do you want me to throw suger on top of it? No its the truth, if you cant see two cars coming at 120mph at you, well wtf what do you think is going to happen
Old 09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

its just amazing to see a few ppl trashing the kid. Yes, i will agree that a car with tha tmuich hp is to much for someone so young and unexperienced. Also, I know for a fact there isn't someone here that when he was that age, got into something stupid that you regreted. I know i have. WE ALL GO THROUGH THAT!! I remember when i crashed my camaro for the first time.... and not the last.

I was eating **** with my sister, of all people. We left a seven/eleven with a quart' in my lap, sub in my right hand, stolen kitkat in my left and driving with my knee's. Oh, with a phone in my ear.

I swear it, no exaggeration. I did say stupid right?! Anyways, with all that, i decided to play and hit it a bit to slide the tail out a bit. Well, i slammed the ******* car into a parking meter and then a tree. If it wasn't for the tree, i would off slammed through a shop with a full glass front. Anyways, police showed up and i lied to them saying i lost control because some ****-tard in a silver single-cab dodge pickup (completely made this up...) had crossed me.....

Well, guess what. They took me in their squad car and told me they stopped a silver single-cab dodge pickup truck about a block away!!!!!! Dude, i was like no way!!!

again, stupid!!! Anyways, i got off . I later admitted that it was a lie and got a huge speech about putting people life in danger, my sister, etc. Moral of the story, when you are young, you WILL do somthing stupid and learn a valuable lesson. I have, seems like Nick JUST did...
Old 09-08-2007, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slick1851
...if you cant see two cars coming at 120mph at you, well wtf what do you think is going to happen.
Some of those innocent pedestrians are hearing impaired....
Old 09-09-2007, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Who cares about Hogan, he’s going to be find. They’ll probably make money off of all this publicity

The guy in the passenger seat was military, he served in Iraq. Not for one term but 4 years.

I just hope that guy is ok, my thoughts and prayers go to his family.

I would like to see the Hogan’s do something for them.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by suprabo

I would like to see the Hogan’s do something for them.
this is some thing that Johns mother put out about what the Hogan's are doing for them

Debbie Graziano's son was a passenger in his friend Nick Bollea's car August 26, when it crashed into a palm tree in Clearwater.

Graziano remains hospitalized at Bayfront Medical Center.

In an exclusive email to Bay News 9, Debbie Graziano writes:

I am John's Mom. I am a private person, my children are my life.

The only "news" I want to hear is from Dr.'s and nurses as to how my son is doing.

During this past week I have been hearing small bites of what is being said in the media, re: my son's accident.

I can no longer remain silent. One week ago 2 good friends got into a tragic accident.

Two families are devastated, 2 mothers are comforting each other and caring for each others children according to their needs and will continue to do so until as Terry said we walk John out of here.

My son John has been very close to the Bollea family for over 6 years.

The boys relationship began over a love of cars. My son was like an older brother to Nick.

Terry and Linda love my son and saw him as a good role model to Nick. They celebrated with us when John left for Marine Boot Camp, and they celebrated with us when he returned home from Iraq. They are like extended family.

Since day one of this nightmare they have been with us physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.

They brought Nick who himself was in pain from his injuries to sit in a stiff hospital chair for hours with the rest of us.

Debbie Graziano said the Bolleas have been at the hospital every day offering comfort, support and food.
They came and faced our family and friends not knowing what response they would get.

They have personally carried in food and supplies not just sending it.

We have cried together, laughed together about our John and his dry hysterical humor, his courage, his love for his family, his generosity.

My son bought me a beautiful car before he left for Iraq so he could know I was driving safely while he was gone and he paid for it with his combat pay.

He is the most naturally cool young man you'd ever meet. His value system is strong, his spirit is strong. He has little tolerance for fuss over anything he has accomplished. He would be angry to know this family was being torn apart in the media by assumptions and down right lies.

Our family has been completely and abundantly blessed by every kind of support from our family, friends and the outreach from the community.

The Bollea's are simply people in this group.

I can not begin to thank our community for how they have carried us on their shoulders from restaurants, dentists, Palm Harbor Elementary school, my son's Marine buddy's who will begin a 2nd tour of duty in Iraq in the fall are here.

Debbie Graziano considers the Bolleas part of her extended family. His best friend Danny, the driver in the other car is , devastated. His other best friend Mike who leaves for Marine boot camp in one week.

My friends, my brother Chris, John's grandparents, John and Catherine, and his Uncle John who all flew down from New York.

The amount of people who are here for John is overwhelming to me. Pastor Peter,who is storming the gates of heaven as he leads us in around the clock prayer for our John.

I thank my saviour Jesus Christ for providing for every need through his people and giving me the peace that passes all human understanding.

After him I want to thank my children who have blessed me from their birth and surrounded me with their love now they are caring for me.

At this point my John would be saying, " Mom, too many words."

So I'll close with this, we are two families who love John, it was a horrific accident.

Nick is experiencing every step in the process with us. His parents are holding him accountable as any good parent would. He is a 17 year old who is suffering watching his friend you can imagine how he feels.

Terry and Linda are doing everything to remove any burden from me so my only focus is John. Out of their love for John, period.

Thank you and please continue to pray.

Debbie Graziano