Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

3000GT VR4 VS Trans am photoshoot (56k not allowed)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pictures...looks very professional. Question, on the highway pics...did you photoshop the blurs or was it naturally like that? I ask because one side of the picture is blurred and the other side is normal.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome pictures, mind if i use one for my desktop?

and and who's faster?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CamaroLover
Nice pictures...looks very professional. Question, on the highway pics...did you photoshop the blurs or was it naturally like that? I ask because one side of the picture is blurred and the other side is normal.
belive it or not, photosop usage was not used as much as one wuld imagine, on my car i added tint on the windows for the on the go pictures, just to cover up that my friend was driving the car and not me and most of the pictures had some 20 seconds or so in lighting management. so to answer your question, no thats not fake motion blur. the reson why its more blurry on one side is becouse the closer moving ground comes to the camera the more blurr you get. but this effect is very hard to do if the right lighting conditions are not set. for example this wuld not come out wery cool if its was sunny outside becouse there wuld be no motion blurr. we tried a few on the roll pictures when it was sunny and we did not like them.

prety fly guy. the VR4 has the upper hand in the quarter but then again he has more mods than me, i think i wuld beat him pretty solid on a roll. but since i raced the other guy on the quarter this summer i have installed a nitrous system, have 4.10 gears sitting in my lap and a stage 3 clutch. but thoes VR4's sure know how to haul ***!
Old 10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Awesome camera! Awesome cars!
Old 10-13-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The rolling shots are NICE!

Quick Reply: 3000GT VR4 VS Trans am photoshoot (56k not allowed)