Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

MMP Track Rental Video, LS1's, Mustangs, Lightnings, it's all in here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 12:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
So what are you saying is you are slower but are hiding behind the "weight" excuse? I seriously doubt there is as much of a weight difference as you claim there is. He has taken out small stuff but kept all the important items. Yall could always both scale up side by side. He could still run a 9 with the pass seat in it, hell there is alot left in the 60 ft more than enough to make up for a seat and windshield wipers and you know it. MMP was not grabbing as hard as it usually does that day anyway.

Seems like every vehicle you own has an inflated weight? Maybe you hang out with them ole Mustang guys that think there is a 600 lb difference between a notch and a GT.

As far as windshield wipers go, I used to think every car needed em until Randy drove his notch to FFW in some BIG rain storms without em, Rain X works wonders and apparently wipers are worth 5-6 tenths

No no excuses here. AGAIN I was stating the differences. If I wanted mine to run 9s or 8s then it would run it. His truck is faster and it should be. maybe his scales are off but he has stated that is what it weighs along with you.

Like I mentioned to Chris. See how the hating is passed back and fourth?

You-yall will be pissed again in the end. If you like we can can have a scaling party. Name the place. I'll even show again what my car can do 1/4 mile N/A since you have yet to sleep right since You have to give "props" to get "props"
Old 11-08-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28
No no excuses here. AGAIN I was stating the differences. If I wanted mine to run 9s or 8s then it would run it. His truck is faster and it should be. maybe his scales are off but he has stated that is what it weighs along with you.

Like I mentioned to Chris. See how the hating is passed back and fourth?

You-yall will be pissed again in the end. If you like we can can have a scaling party. Name the place. I'll even show again what my car can do 1/4 mile N/A since you have yet to sleep right since You have to give "props" to get "props"
If you wanted to run 9's, you would have done it? It's just THAT easy? Isnt that why you GAVE UP on the L after alllllll that **** talk about poor little Casey and his home tuned truck? The hating is being passed to you because you come in every thread and start something as soon as it pertains to somebody who has ever outran you.

I would say it takes SKILL to make the same vehicle lighter than somebody else and still retain the big creature comforts, stock body and run HALF A SECOND faster than the person who is always trying to drag you down. Time plus effort = rewards in the end.

You act like he took the dash out, sheet metaled the interior and put a glide in it with 5.13 gears. Im as anti drag car as anybody when it comes to these arguments but complaining about wipers and an e brake cable? Who the hell uses an e brake with an auto? Maybe some of those mad DRIFTERS!

Oh and I was wrong about the 700+ passes, that was awhile back, he said it's over 800 now.

I didnt think the "fastest Lightning on the Gulf Coast" record holder felt the need to downplay others and upplay himself all the time.

As far as the word "props" goes, that is a retarded word, especially when mad is in front of it, what are you talking about, a pissed off boat motor?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:00 AM
TECH Regular

If you wanted to run 9's, you do it? It's just THAT easy I understand you drive yours? The hating is being passed to you because you come in every thread proving everything I say is false or a lie. Just like he's not the fastest L with a stock transmisison that not really stock

I would say it takes little SKILL to make the same vehicle lighter than somebody else and only be a HALF A SECOND faster than the person who is always trying to drag you help you. Time many mistakes= rewards in the end.

You act like he took the dash out, sheet metaled the interior and put a glide in it with 5.13 gears when he actually just cut holes in the frame. Im as anti drag car as anybody when it comes to these arguments but complaining about wipers and an e brake cable,abs, no seats,holes in the frame,headlight missing,etc ? Who the hell uses an e brake with an auto except people that use their truck daily and may tow.? Maybe some of those mad DRIFTERS!

Oh and I was wrong about the 700+ passes, that was awhile back, he said it's over 800 now. But these transmission have held up in many trucks including barnes truck with lots more miles.

I didnt think the "fastest Lightning on the Gulf Coast" record holder felt the need to play others and play himself all the time. Hell I don't know what I'm talking about.

As far as the word "props" goes, that is a retarded word, since I have idea how to give "props" especially when mad is in front of it, what are you talking about, a pissed off boat motor?

I guess your right speeds Your brain tooomer is finally shrinking

BTW nice thread going on the www.gulfcoastunderground.net ! slimcracka gave me a password that he's been using from his buddy. haha

Last edited by SILVERZZ28; 11-08-2007 at 01:21 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

A cyst and an enlarged artery are different than a tumor but who's counting
Old 11-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Teching In

all you cry babies none of you weigh as much as i do! you p.cola boys are always talking about everybody else , then when some one gets on you a%% you start with the excuses> weight, tires, fuel, .. i will race any one with a truck has to be new model 99 and up even your little poster boy that barely made it in the 9s is welcome to get drug on the street and my truck is street driving every day its been to cruizin the coast, lucedale , atmore, hattisburg,gulfport so lets not talk **** on here lets meet and race ,
Old 11-08-2007, 05:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HHMMMM!!!
Old 11-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Launching!

hey barney why dont you run john part throttle since you have a bigger motor?

Last edited by stripes1987; 11-08-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stripes1987
hey barney why dont you run john part throttle since you have a bigger motor?

Now that's a thought.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by strttrcks
all you cry babies none of you weigh as much as i do! you p.cola boys are always talking about everybody else , then when some one gets on you a%% you start with the excuses> weight, tires, fuel, .. i will race any one with a truck has to be new model 99 and up even your little poster boy that barely made it in the 9s is welcome to get drug on the street and my truck is street driving every day its been to cruizin the coast, lucedale , atmore, hattisburg,gulfport so lets not talk **** on here lets meet and race ,
Actually your Bama buddy started about the weight. Well arent you quite the badass, ole Vin Diesel! Play mr big bad street racer somewhere else. It's easy to see what somebody else runs, has done and then play mr hardass super secretive street racer. Rednecks that just found a computer the other day are a dime a dozen. Post up what you have or stfu. The owner of the Lightning doesnt even post on this site but I can let em know.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:31 AM
On The Tree

Actually your Bama buddy started about the weight. Well arent you quite the badass, ole Vin Diesel! Play mr big bad street racer somewhere else. It's easy to see what somebody else runs, has done and then play mr hardass super secretive street racer. Rednecks that just found a computer the other day are a dime a dozen. Post up what you have or stfu. The owner of the Lightning doesnt even post on this site but I can let em know.
Yea no ****, read the thread before you post genius!

Talk about excuses...first you say p'cola people are all about excuses and bla bla...nobody over here making excuses.... Then you say you'll run anybody as long as its a 99 or up...WTF you dont make stipulations when acting a badass! That was in the first class of "Be a Internet Badass 101" Duh!

"I'll race any of you SOB's as long as its a 89 honda 4 door, exhaust and intake mods allowed, no wings!" sounds pretty ghey eh?

Old 11-09-2007, 01:29 AM
Teching In

Before you can call me a redneck maybe you should move out your
house/permanent trailer. I mean the nice room in your shack is bright green and looks like a ******* watermelon that smells like cat **** since you breed cats in there.

If you could comprehend I have a 99 and newer TRUCK not car. You will see what it runs when I get there. If we through out numbers here we could just internet race like since I doubt you even have a ride. BTW you should let the owner of the lightning speak for himself thats if you can get off his nut sack enough.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Before you can call me a redneck maybe you should move out your
house/permanent trailer. I mean the nice room in your shack is bright green and looks like a ******* watermelon that smells like cat **** since you breed cats in there.

If you could comprehend I have a 99 and newer TRUCK not car. You will see what it runs when I get there. If we through out numbers here we could just internet race like since I doubt you even have a ride. BTW you should let the owner of the lightning speak for himself thats if you can get off his nut sack enough.
LOL like you know me, did the redneck comment strike a nerve there Vern? LOL at breeding cats, you hillbilly. Did you actually think that was a good/legit comeback before you typed it? I mean seriously? You and Barnes are probably pm each other back in fourth like little school girls trying to put together insults. LMAO at you old tools. Your combined age is what, 65-70 yet you both act like a bunch of gossping 12 year old girls.

I dont own this place, just a renter, you sure are worried about the color of one of the rooms (in a place I dont own mind you), you sure you arent a little fruity mr interior decorator? Maybe you are subliminally asking me if I want you to help me pick out wall paper? I dont swing that way, so I guess you are out on that one.

The owner of the Lightning doesnt even post here, YOU came onto a board he doesnt even post on running your **** holster and then are gonna say "get off his nuts and let him speak". I dont figure much better out of a tool that lacks reading comprehension and aligns himself with Barnes!

Another 10 post screen name, Barnes having to pay you guys to sign up to post or is it just Barnes's split personality typing up multiple screen names?

Like I said, it's easy to play mr badass when other people put their cards up on the table, all you can do is sit there and launch insults from a state away, typical e warrior.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Teching In

WOW, I posted a couple days ago and I come back to this?

Say man, it sure looks like your tool isn't the sharpest - mr badass alright!

You could always get in your car and go fock 'em up - wait, you dont have one. E-THUG in da trailah, little nickal!
Attached Thumbnails MMP Track Rental Video, LS1's, Mustangs, Lightnings, it's all in here!-picture001.jpg  

Last edited by blazerss; 11-09-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blazerss
WOW, I posted a couple days ago and I come back to this?

Say man, it sure looks like your tool isn't the sharpest - mr badass alright!

You could always get in your car and go fock 'em up - wait, you dont have one. E-THUG in da trailah, little nickal!
LOL at ANOTHER Barnes posting under a different screen name reply. 5 whole posts, how is that split personality thing working out for you? Wow this guy is good. Good job posting a pic that was posted publicly along time ago! Didnt lose the fight either! I did lose the fight with 20 crackheads but you ran away from it, mr Barnes the badass. "I threw my beer at them" sure you did tough guy. You are as much of an e thug as it gets.

One thing is for sure, Im damn sure NOT scared of ANY of the guys posting under different user names (aka same person)!

Or is this RWTD? Way to rep the site Bubba, pro business man!
Old 11-09-2007, 02:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Okay now that this thread is a trainwreck, on with the normal posting....

...So yea, some guys ran at the track, there is a video, some people ran good, some people broke ****....
Old 11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
9 Second Club

I say screw P'cola,and Mobile.Both of you come up here to ATL,and we will hand you all of your azz's!!!! All of yall's car's are built in a trailer park with dirt floor's and a tarp for a roof!!!!Bring that junk up here!!!
How's that for **** talkin!!HA,HA!!
JK, P'cola is my home town and mobile and close 2nd!
Old 11-09-2007, 03:17 PM
TECH Regular

DAMN! At the last few post.

I'm at fault for globe warmning too

Hunter my **** was built on my backyard's deck. I upgraded from the floor

Last edited by SILVERZZ28; 11-09-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
9 Second Club

I am sure it pressure treated also!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28
I guess your right speeds Your brain tooomer is finally shrinking

BTW nice thread going on the www.gulfcoastunderground.net ! slimcracka gave me a password that he's been using from his buddy. haha
dont go dragin me into this....i was voted off that site cuz no one likes me over there...i dont have any friends