Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

STS GTO Vs N20 C6 Z06 and 50Trim Evo9 MR

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not to stir any **** or burst any bubbles, but i'm willing to bet that louis wasn't on the bottle when he ran you in the Z06. as i understand you and the STI (previous to it being destroyed) were a pretty decent matchup, and the Z06 was able to absolutely demolish the STI, and he gave the STI the move.. im sure you know the video im referring to, it's also on Youtube.

in my understanding, Jimmy, you're about a 126-127mph car.. louis ran 122mph stock, again reportedly. by the time yall ran he had added a cold air and the 100shot.. i think he sprayed only enough to get out on you and let the motor hold him out front. in the famous ways of austin street racers, i think ya got hustled.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZX10dencies
not to stir any **** or burst any bubbles, but i'm willing to bet that louis wasn't on the bottle when he ran you in the Z06. as i understand you and the STI (previous to it being destroyed) were a pretty decent matchup, and the Z06 was able to absolutely demolish the STI, and he gave the STI the move.. im sure you know the video im referring to, it's also on Youtube.

in my understanding, Jimmy, you're about a 126-127mph car.. louis ran 122mph stock, again reportedly. by the time yall ran he had added a cold air and the 100shot.. i think he sprayed only enough to get out on you and let the motor hold him out front. in the famous ways of austin street racers, i think ya got hustled.

When I raced the STI I was on the smaller turbo, stock intake manifold, old tune. And for the 500th time I have had to say this on the net he WAS ON THE BOTTLE!!! A friend of mine was riding with him as camera man, so got hustled i think not.
Also search the race between the STI and louie's Evo (the black one in the video i pulled buses on), they were dead even or the Evo would pull out a little. I never got to rematch the STI or it would have been a slaughter just like louis did.
I think this is the last video I will post on the net I am just getting tired of everyone claiming bs on everything I post up. I have a GTO, yes I know they are slow out of the box. Dump over 10k in one and yes you will have a fast car, get over it people.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Teching In

well interesting information has came to light on this particular matter. i only figured it'd be a matter of time before it went down, and so i didn't bother replying to this post, instead i figured i'd let the proof come right outta the puddin'.

the Cobra, or tom, who ran door to door with you, with a full tank of gas and a passenger to your 0 passenger 1/4 tank of gas setup (correct me if im wrong), lost by two cars to the very same Z06 you ran here in this video. and the Z06 had a passenger to tom's 0 passengers.

the Z06 was able to pull tom by 2 cars, tom (cobra) himself admitted that the Z06 would have pulled another 2 cars (for a total of 4 cars) if the Z06 had ran him without any passengers. i havent personally seen the race between you and him, but knowing about what your car runs, and about what his car runs.. i would say he probably put a couple-few cars on you.. comparing to a car who put 2 (up to 4) cars on him, this videos math doesnt add up. i've since learned (and im sure you've been told) why this video went the way it did.. louis in the Z06 started a gear higher than he should have for traction purposes and just let the motor pull up to an RPM where it was safe to turn the nitrous on. moreover louis runs his bottle pressure at 600-700psi.

i guess my post really isn't about calling BS on you or your setup.. your car is quick and you've built a pretty good one. my problem is that either A.) you think your car is a 130+ car which it is not. or B.) you know your car isn't a 130+ car and yet you're letting people here believe you have a 130-135mph car based on the fact that a 100shot Z06 would run somewhere in that ballpark.

if you truely believe that you run 135+ or even remotely in the ballpark of mid 130's i'd be happy to run you when you come down next. i know exactly what i run, with relative consistency and i'll be happy to let you video our run of you vs a mid to high 130's setup.

Last edited by ZX10dencies; 01-14-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ Did you come up with all this stuff on your own? Why are you hating on Jimmy's car? Were you in the car when this Z06 sprayed it or what?
Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Teching In

im not hating on anyones car... i'm just correcting some apparent inconsistencies i see in his way of thinking. he's either willing to let people who dont know, believe that his car is faster than it is.. or he's a little optimistic about what his setup actually runs.

as for his car, it's a good one.. nothing wrong with his setup, the car, him personally, his mom, or the goat he rode in on. i'm really not going outta my way to be a pain in the *** or start **** or stir drama, like i said in my first post i'm not here to burst bubbles. i'm just calling it as i see it, and while his car may be 125+ fast, his car isn't 135+ fast.

i'm simply commenting on his movies as he wanted me (and others) to do by placing them in a public forum.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ThatS why the RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG rule is effect. The race happened the way it happened z06 on 100 shot and jimmy on 9psi. There could have been changes made on bothsides to change the outcome. But they ran the way they ran and that was the outcome and I'm sure they will run again. Everyone drives there car different due to thier setups and when you come out on street tires making over 600rwhp all kinds of things change the outcome of races. If you watch in the video jimmy is break boosting his car in 3rd from 50mph. His car would have done better if he was on dr's and leaving from 2nd and lost the camera guy {200 pounds or 1 1/2 to 2 lenghts gain} but in the say breathe so would lewis's car with the same changes. I ran the vette this weekend on his new setup and got beat by a 1 1/2 cars. Lewis had a passenger and bottle pressure was somewhere around 600psi. Knowing I was underweighted by 500/600 pounds I made sure my car was at 1/4 tank vs full {75 pound saving} and I ran no passenger {200 pounds savings}. Now if lewis had dropped the passenger easy 2 cars gain. If the bottle pressure was up to 900psi {according to tnt thats the perfect psi} you could have added another 4 lenghts to that race. Making lewis beating me by as much as 7-8 lenghts depending on traction. I could have have turned up the chip {needed race gas} and brought back 3-4 of those lenghts and jacked the boost up higher to bring back a few more. When ran the way we ran and that was the outcome. I'm sure that we will all run again.

The problem with compare cars around here is people make changes consistently. One weekend the vette had cai/100shot the next weekend it had cai,headers,off road xpipe,tune and 150. One weekend jimmy has 60-1 on 9psi and the next he has a t70 on 9psi with a ported fast intake. The white sti would run people on different boost levels which would change the outcome of his races againest different cars. And with my flip chip and race gas same boost level I can jump 30/40whp. It just comes down to run what you brung and hope you brung enough!

BOTTOMLINE..
Jimmy shxt is fast!!
Lewis shxt is fast!!!
louie shxt is fast!!!
the sti was fast!!!
and the cobra holds its owe but according to most is fast!!!

Last edited by Clean94Z; 01-15-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Banned

well interesting information has came to light on this particular matter. i only figured it'd be a matter of time before it went down, and so i didn't bother replying to this post, instead i figured i'd let the proof come right outta the puddin'.

the Cobra, or tom, who ran door to door with you, with a full tank of gas and a passenger to your 0 passenger 1/4 tank of gas setup (correct me if im wrong), lost by two cars to the very same Z06 you ran here in this video. and the Z06 had a passenger to tom's 0 passengers.

the Z06 was able to pull tom by 2 cars, tom (cobra) himself admitted that the Z06 would have pulled another 2 cars (for a total of 4 cars) if the Z06 had ran him without any passengers. i havent personally seen the race between you and him, but knowing about what your car runs, and about what his car runs.. i would say he probably put a couple-few cars on you.. comparing to a car who put 2 (up to 4) cars on him, this videos math doesnt add up. i've since learned (and im sure you've been told) why this video went the way it did.. louis in the Z06 started a gear higher than he should have for traction purposes and just let the motor pull up to an RPM where it was safe to turn the nitrous on. moreover louis runs his bottle pressure at 600-700psi.

i guess my post really isn't about calling BS on you or your setup.. your car is quick and you've built a pretty good one. my problem is that either A.) you think your car is a 130+ car which it is not. or B.) you know your car isn't a 130+ car and yet you're letting people here believe you have a 130-135mph car based on the fact that a 100shot Z06 would run somewhere in that ballpark.

if you truely believe that you run 135+ or even remotely in the ballpark of mid 130's i'd be happy to run you when you come down next. i know exactly what i run, with relative consistency and i'll be happy to let you video our run of you vs a mid to high 130's setup.
#1: YOur a ******* moron
#2: When tom raced the Z06 it was on different setting than when I raced the Z06. Maybe if you were actually part of the street scene and not some homo with a bike who decided to get on the forum and stir **** up you would have known this. But of course you are just a home with a bike who wanted to start **** so of course you didnt know.
#3: I NEVER claimed to have a 130+ car. Do a little research on my post on here, on ls1gto, or on TRS. I have always put that i am a 128-129 car. See but you wouldnt know that cause of course you just joined this site to post on this one thread.
#4: If my car is only 125 trap then you should have no problem taking me down or staying door to door with me in your girlfriends C6 Z06, so go ahead and come out with it and I will walk that ***. Make sure to put your money where your mouth is, bring cash.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
#1: YOur a ******* moron
names? hmm.. mature.

#2: When tom raced the Z06 it was on different setting than when I raced the Z06. Maybe if you were actually part of the street scene and not some homo with a bike who decided to get on the forum and stir **** up you would have known this. But of course you are just a home with a bike who wanted to start **** so of course you didnt know.
yep.. homo with a bike who's done the 'street scene' for 10+ years. i'm already bored with your fantastic new-found hobby, which is why i casually visit.

#3: I NEVER claimed to have a 130+ car. Do a little research on my post on here, on ls1gto, or on TRS. I have always put that i am a 128-129 car. See but you wouldnt know that cause of course you just joined this site to post on this one thread.
you never claimed it.. but you never dispelled the idea that you DONT run 130+.. it seemed in your previous posts as if you were happy letting people think louis A. couldn't drive or that B. your car was 130+.. cuz simple math says a spray + bolt ons Z06 will run 130+ while pulling a trailer. your buddy even questioned what the deal was in a previous post, that you ignored. moreover if i heard correctly i know what you recently trapped on your trip to the track.. and it WASN'T 130.. not by a long shot. but i wont throw your numbers around incase you are setting up any dig races here in the future.

#4: If my car is only 125 trap then you should have no problem taking me down or staying door to door with me in your girlfriends C6 Z06, so go ahead and come out with it and I will walk that ***. Make sure to put your money where your mouth is, bring cash.
why would i bring her car out? if you wanna run her car ask her.. she quite possibly may be interested in running it.. or maybe not?. she has nothing to do with you or i. on the other hand why would i bring out a stock Z06 to run your 128 car? since i'm 'new' to this whole newfangled race scene you seem to have invented single handedly, why in the name of **** would you talk **** to someone who by your obvious self admittance would run off and hide from your car? clearly you dont want anything to do with running my 10R, and yet you still wanna act as if you have somethin for me? to me this is similar to me calling out John Force.. then asking him to bring his wifes suburban.. and then telling him to bring money and put it where his mouth is.. ******* what? most especially if i'm 'bringing money' for anything.. i'm gunna tax your ***, then try on the t-shirt.. why bring less than i've got, to help you talk ****?

ironically i came here because tom said you got your panties twisted over the whole deal. i forgot i had posted here all together cuz i really couldn't find a way to care less. i really only post here when tom calls me to remind me there is something to be added to this thread. nevertheless i didn't come here to blatently be a ******** so i came back to apologize if you took my comments personally, (more so than you being the owner of said car i was commenting upon). i figured i'd come back and apologize if i directly hurt feelings, cuz while i dont give a **** what ya think of me.. i dont want someone i dont know to feel as if i went outta my way to head-hunt them either. and then i get here and find you calling me a 'moron' and yadda yadda.. i'll ignore the comments and be the first to put out the flames if there are any.

i dont believe you and i have beef.. i came here simply to defend a buddy of mine (louis) from people who may believe that he A. cant drive or B. should be faster than he is. i guess i didn't see enough credit being given to what his car is actually capable of. meanwhile you've invested a lotta time, money, and effort into your car and you don't feel that it should be picked on either.. or that the accomplishment is any less of an achievement. running with a sprayed Z06 in anything is impressive. i can see your point of view and surely you can understand me sticking up for friends of mine. an internet misunderstanding really.. we're both on opposite sides of a competitive event, it happens.

so the ball is in your court.. i'm willing to chalk it up as a misunderstanding and no big deal. bygone's are bygone's and it's all water under the bridge. if this is the case, again i apologize if i came across as insulting you personally, it wasn't my intention to make you feel fat in your favorite tshirt.

OR, if you wanna carry on the internet grudge-match we can do that as well.. you can approach me at the parking lot and i'll cordially invite you to go run, as i have here. then once it's on video tape we'll post it here, i'll post my timeslip, and we'll see how close to 135+ you really are.

Last edited by ZX10dencies; 01-16-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Teching In

is this the same evo you ran:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JWed2kOPOA
Old 01-16-2008, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zmonsterjb
lots of excuses for the gto!! lol
I thought I was watching a Terminator Cobra video with all those excuses
Old 01-16-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ironically i came here because tom said you got your panties twisted over the whole deal.
I believe my text was " I would suggest not coming to the parking lot for awhile so the tension dies down because he is not happy. I would not want anything bad to happen."

i really only post here when tom calls me to remind me there is something to be added to this thread.

To correct this statement we were talking about me racing the vette and how if the vette had done a few things different the outcome would have been different with my race. And I stated that vette told me about how he drives{ so not to lose traction or get the best traction} in his races. You then posted it on this board as a defense for the vette not putting bus lenghts on the gto. I did not tell or call you to add anything to this thread that was all you! And the only reason I talked to you about the races was because we bs cars sometimes and are both gearheads plus you are not in the street scene to see the races for yourself. And I gave you the heads up about him being pissed because I don't want us to get kicked out of the parking lot due to fighting because I have seen jimmy get alittle bent. I said lewis did spray because you didn't think he did on jimmy's run. Lewis told me he did and the race happened the way it happened.

Last edited by Clean94Z; 01-17-2008 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 10secclub
is this the same evo you ran:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JWed2kOPOA
That video was taken from jimmy's car. At the time jimmy had the 60-1 on 5.5psi. He had come down the weekend before and ran this evo and beat it. The next week the evo got his meth tuned and raise the boost level up to 26 psi {419whp} and that is what you see in the video. A few weeks later jimmy threw on the t70 {9psi} and the ported fast. Which is what you see in the video on the first page. But don't count the evo out rumors say he is stirring up something .
Old 01-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Clean94Z
I believe my text was " I would suggest not coming to the parking lot for awhile so the tension dies down because he is not happy. I would not want anything bad to happen."
To correct this statement we were talking about me racing the vette and how if the vette had done a few things different the outcome would have been different with my race.
not just YOUR race my friend. you informed me that you had a good solid 2mph or so on jimmy's GTO had the race been equal. (i.e. you not having a full tank of gas, and carrying a passenger) i wont go into further detail about what you and i said, as it was between us and you know what you said.. however dont come here and throw me under the bus, acting like these comments are simply out of my *** and of my own opinion.

And I stated that vette told me about how he drives{ so not to lose traction or get the best traction} in his races. You then posted it on this board as a defense for the vette not putting bus lenghts on the gto.
so since you had the explaination, and didn't defend the idea when explaining it to me or here on the board, are you suggesting that you believe the vette would have pulled busses on the GTO? as i recall you said about 4-5 cars under equal conditions, bottle pressure being ideal, etc... hell i hadn't even seen the video and i was getting a phone call asking what i thought, because 'its simple math and something doesn't add up.'

I did not tell or call you to add anything to this thread that was all you! And the only reason I talked to you about the races was because we bs cars sometimes and are both gearheads plus you are not in the street scene to see the races for yourself.
you called me once at work, asked what i thought of the race which at that point i had not seen.. told me to keep an eye out and let you know what i thought because something didnt seem to add up. you wanted me to take a look at it because 'you research a lot on the Z06's and i wanna know if you think this makes sense.' after i watched the video you came down and spent your lunch hour in my department discussing the logistics of how and why the Z06 should have pulled harder than it did in your opinion, which i absolutely agreed with. you said it just boils down to Jimmy thinking the GTO is faster than it really is, which i again agreed with. in your words the GTO is a 126-127mph car.

And I gave you the heads up about him being pissed because I don't want us to get kicked out of the parking lot due to fighting because I have seen jimmy get alittle bent.
i'm not that immature and i trust that Jimmy isn't either.. i'm not 11 and don't plan on meeting anyone at the swingset for a fight.

I said lewis did spray because you didn't think he did on jimmy's run. Lewis told me he did and the race happened the way it happened.
louis told you that he sprayed Jimmy when you and him ran this weekend.. and he told you how he did it.. but that was less than a week ago that you figured out why the race went the way it did.. the what, week.. two weeks.. that we've been discussing the Z06 vs. GTO race, you were the one who called inform me that you think the Z06 just sprayed enough to get out on Jimmy and let the motor pull him once he was out front.. which i agreed with.

honestly i think i've identified the problem in this whole ordeal. tom you're running to Jimmy and talking about how outta line i am, and then coming to my department to talk about how you think jimmy's car is slower than he thinks it is. Jimmy, where do you think i got all the information about your car? i've never met you and never seen your car run. there's really only one source that it could possibly be coming from.

Jimmy i think you and i are cool.. i think our beef was a misunderstanding and nothing more. i dont think your car runs 130+ and you dont give a **** what i think. problem solved .. i'm cool with that if you are.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:31 AM

ZX10, i have just been sitting back and reading, and i dont think you know your head from your rear. you cam ein here trying to talk mess and now your backing down by apologizing. weak sauce!!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

not just YOUR race my friend. you informed me that you had a good solid 2mph or so on jimmy's GTO had the race been equal. (i.e. you not having a full tank of gas, and carrying a passenger) i wont go into further detail about what you and i said, as it was between us and you know what you said.. however dont come here and throw me under the bus, acting like these comments are simply out of my *** and of my own opinion.
OK my and jimmy have disgussed this. But we raced the way we raced. And just like the race between me/lewis and him/lewis things could have changed the outcome.

so since you had the explaination, and didn't defend the idea when explaining it to me or here on the board, are you suggesting that you believe the vette would have pulled busses on the GTO? as i recall you said about 4-5 cars under equal conditions, bottle pressure being ideal, etc... hell i hadn't even seen the video and i was getting a phone call asking what i thought, because 'its simple math and something doesn't add up.'
once again what could or couldn't happen in different cases!

you called me once at work, asked what i thought of the race which at that point i had not seen.. told me to keep an eye out and let you know what i thought because something didnt seem to add up. you wanted me to take a look at it because 'you research a lot on the Z06's and i wanna know if you think this makes sense.' after i watched the video you came down and spent your lunch hour in my department discussing the logistics of how and why the Z06 should have pulled harder than it did in your opinion, which i absolutely agreed with. you said it just boils down to Jimmy thinking the GTO is faster than it really is, which i again agreed with. in your words the GTO is a 126-127mph car.
You are repeating the same shxt!! I called you after the race and asked what you thought about the race and that things didn't add up. You then started the whole I know lewis "forged piston and 2 kits" thoery that you heard from lewis and how jimmy got hustled and lewis was on the motor. I have always stated the jimmy's car was a high 126-127 and I also stated he said it was running better that night and he felt it was around 130. I also stated that he like everyone else and gauges his car from what he races.

i'm not that immature and i trust that Jimmy isn't either.. i'm not 11 and don't plan on meeting anyone at the swingset for a fight.
he doesn't want to mess with his career.

louis told you that he sprayed Jimmy when you and him ran this weekend.. and he told you how he did it.. but that was less than a week ago that you figured out why the race went the way it did.. the what, week.. two weeks.. that we've been discussing the Z06 vs. GTO race, you were the one who called inform me that you think the Z06 just sprayed enough to get out on Jimmy and let the motor pull him once he was out front.. which i agreed with.

Discussed for two weeks?? You said the z06 was on the motor and I based what I thought about the race after you started the pistons and 2 kit RUMOR!! Because you lead me to believe that lewis had more then he lead on. After talking to lewis I figured out what happened and that was just last weekend. I told Jimmy when I figured what happened but he did not know this info when he posted the video.

honestly i think i've identified the problem in this whole ordeal. tom you're running to Jimmy and talking about how outta line i am, and then coming to my department to talk about how you think jimmy's car is slower than he thinks it is. Jimmy, where do you think i got all the information about your car? i've never met you and never seen your car run. there's really only one source that it could possibly be coming from.
Now you are pulling me into you shxt! I talk to jimmy everyday and hang out with him on the weekend and everything I talked to you about {"how fast cars are and racing"} I talked to him about. He knows if he thinks his car is faster then it really is I will tell him the truth and he would do the same to me. I might talk to you once or twice a month and it just bs about cars. The problem is you hold the z06 on a peddle stood and just don't want to give credit were it is do. Thats why all your responses are if the z06 had this and done that he would have put blocks on you. Just like I told you the one time we talked about this the other day. The races are what they are....... Things could have been changed on both ends to change the outcome not just on the z06 side. The z06 is fast as hell and no one is questioning that but because he has to take it easy from a low speed just like jimmy due to traction he was only able put a lenght or two on jimmy. And as far as info you stated after reading this thread you said jimmy thinks his car traps "135" not from hearing it threw me.

Last edited by Clean94Z; 01-17-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Teching In

You then started the whole I know lewis "forged piston and 2 kits" thoery that you heard from lewis and how jimmy got hustled and lewis was on the motor.
i only repeated what he told me, at the club.. nothing more nothing less.

I also stated that he like everyone else and gauges his car from what he races.
everyone else goes to the track to find out what their car runs, if they wanna know what it runs. like you said, people always think their **** is faster than it is, the track doesnt lie.

Discussed for two weeks?? You said the z06 was on the motor and I based what I thought about the race after you started the pistons and 2 kit RUMOR!! Because you lead me to believe that lewis had more then he lead on.
i didnt start any 'rumor' .. i reported it exactly as it was told to me. similar to saying that Connie Chung is a rumor starter instead of a news reporter. reguardless, it wasn't my car so i had no reason and nothing to gain by making up stories about his setup..

Now you are pulling me into you shxt! I talk to jimmy everyday and hang out with him on the weekend and everything I talked to you about {"how fast cars are and racing"} I talked to him about. He knows if he thinks his car is faster then it really is I will tell him the truth and he would do the same to me. I might talk to you once or twice a month and it just bs about cars. The problem is you hold the z06 on a peddle stood and just don't want to give credit were it is do.
so somehow you talking to him on a daily basis changes what was said between you and i? you keep saying that you have no problem telling him straight up what ya think, but then you get offended when i try to post all the details, including your input to me, here. if he knows that you think you're quicker than he is.. and he knows that you think his car is nothing more than a 126-127 car.. where is the problem of me posting it with your name attached, like you asked me not to do last night?

as for me not giving credit, i absolutely did.. i said he's built a good car in one of my very first posts.. re-read em. how would i say he's built a quick car and then 'not give him credit where its due?' i have no peddastal's for the Z06.. quite honestly i couldn't give a **** what the Z06 is or isn't capable of, i dunno if you're speaking of louis's directly or the car as it is produced.. they're not my babies in either event, i've got a ZX10.

the races are what they are...
i guess i dont follow this statement even a little bit. they are what they are? well what else would they be if they werent races? if you're just saying 'its over and done with whatever who cares,' fine.. but posting them on a public forum is going to provoke conversation about the races. which is what has taken place here.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Teching In

That video was taken from jimmy's car. At the time jimmy had the 60-1 on 5.5psi. He had come down the weekend before and ran this evo and beat it. The next week the evo got his meth tuned and raise the boost level up to 26 psi {419whp} and that is what you see in the video. A few weeks later jimmy threw on the t70 {9psi} and the ported fast. Which is what you see in the video on the first page. But don't count the evo out rumors say he is stirring up something .
i understand what your saying but why does it say REMATCH in the title
Old 01-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Teching In

B'ah, Jimmy's car is slow......

and no Jimmy, I do not want to lose to you again.....
Old 01-17-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 10secclub
i understand what your saying but why does it say REMATCH in the title
The first video is out there somewhere in video land of the evo and jimmy with the evo on pump gas lower boost.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so somehow you talking to him on a daily basis changes what was said between you and i? you keep saying that you have no problem telling him straight up what ya think, but then you get offended when i try to post all the details, including your input to me, here. if he knows that you think you're quicker than he is.. and he knows that you think his car is nothing more than a 126-127 car.. where is the problem of me posting it with your name attached, like you asked me not to do last night?

First of all you keep thinking I was talking behind his back or beening sneeky. I wasn't thats why when you threaten to post everything we talked about I had no problem with it I had nothing to hide. I was talking racing cars with you just like I do him. You were the one that got bent out of shape that jimmy "implied" he trapped 135 and then on got on this rant about proving him wrong. That was all you and I had nothing to do with it. You said he implied it and start comparing races to races and setups to setups and even trying to setup him up with your zx10 that due to gearing trapped 135 but has pulled low 140 bikes just to prove him wrong or try to make him look stupid. He got mad and you posted this "i really only post here when tom calls me to remind me there is something to be added to this thread." to hide behind me. Thats what I got offended about. I did not call you and tell you to post shxt!!! You posted this on your quest to prove him wrong. He doesn't feel he implied it and I could have given a shxt about what was or was not "implied" and to you its a big deal he implied it. At this point Im sure what you are trying to prove in this thread. He said he doesn't trap 135. done! You thought I was been sneeky and tried to expose me. felled I didn't hide anything. done!

' i have no peddastal's for the Z06.. quite honestly i couldn't give a **** what the Z06 is or isn't capable of, i dunno if you're speaking of louis's directly or the car as it is produced.. they're not my babies in either event,
Don't bring lewis into this. I speaking of the way you talk about THE ALMIGHTY C6 Z06 in general. All of your response were if the z06 had done this or that he would have put this many more lenghts on you like its one sided. The gto and the cobra could have done more but we raced they way we raced.

i've got a ZX10.
So why do you care what a turbo gto claims to run? You are not a street racer,not apart of the scene and have no car.

i guess i dont follow this statement even a little bit. they are what they are? well what else would they be if they werent races? if you're just saying 'its over and done with whatever who cares,' fine.. but posting them on a public forum is going to provoke conversation about the races. which is what has taken place here.
not hard to follow>>

examples
c6z06 100 vs t70 gto from 50 c6z06 wins by 1 1/2
c6z06 100 vs t70 gto from 70 c6z06 wins by 3
c6z06 100 vs t70 gto no passenger from 50 dead even
c6z06 100 vs t70 gto no passenger race gas 14psi from 50 gto by 5 lenghts
c6zo6 150 vs t70 gto no passenger race gas 14psi from 50 dead even
c6z06 100 no passenger vs t70 gto from 50 c6z06 by 3 1/2

Bottomline every race could have a different outcome and thier race had that outcome. It was what is was.

Last edited by Clean94Z; 01-18-2008 at 10:14 AM.