Old 01-18-2008, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well said tom.....well said

jimmy your car is fast dont let this canoe bring you down
Old 01-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Clean94Z
even trying to setup him up with your zx10 that due to gearing trapped 135 but has pulled low 140 bikes
i've never trapped that low on a full pass.. heh. i trapped 133 missing 3rd and coasting through the trap.

otherwise this conversation is getting boring. i dont talk about any almighty
Z06 anymore than the rest of us at work listen to almighty Cobra stories. like i said i have a ZX10.

as for me 'not street racing,' i've been around it every bit as long as you have.. and it's boring. street racing motorcycles is fun once.. but no one has enough parts into them to make the races diverse.. if you've ran 1 R1 you've pretty much run 'em all. none of the cars that come out are fast enough to make life interesting for me.. and the cars that can hand me my ***, typically race at the track.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by germ-x
well said tom.....well said

jimmy your car is fast dont let this canoe bring you down
ah. you must be the boyfriend?
Old 01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZX10dencies
i the rest of us at work listen to almighty Cobra stories.

someone has to get action.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Banned

Zx10 bottom line is you came in here and made yourself look like a dick. I never, and no one else EVER, claimed or asked if my car was a 135mph car. NEVER.
You are the first person to ever say anything about the car being faster than 128-129ish. Thats the bottom line man, end of story. Everywhere I have ever posted I always put i am a sub 130 car, and all i did in this thread was post a video EXACTLY how it went down to the T. I didnt try to "fool" anyone into thinking my car was over a 130mph car you fabricated that in your own mind.
And as for you bringing this bike up that we both know is faster than my car, how would you like to race a buddy of mine's Busa? I would run you on a bike but I just recently got rid of my Busa. If you think your bike is hot **** then it will be a pleasure of mine to have someone come out on a way faster bike and dust that cocky *** of yours.
As for chalking this up as a misunderstanding hell no. You come on here and not insult my car, but insult me personally.
If you weren't such a bitch I would go ahead and dislocate your jaw from the rest of your thick skull. But as you put it "I hope jimmy wouldnt come out and attack me, if he did I would sue him and be driving a turbo gto the next week!"
So keep living off your girlfriends money, since it is common knowledge that she is the one with the cash flow not your little toyota parts guy ***.
So in closing, eat ****. If you have a problem with me in the future be a man and confront me about it, dont try to put me on blast on a public forum just to make yourself look ignorant.

The end,
Jimmy
Old 01-19-2008, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Zx10 bottom line is you came in here and made yourself look like a dick. I never, and no one else EVER, claimed or asked if my car was a 135mph car. NEVER.
You are the first person to ever say anything about the car being faster than 128-129ish. Thats the bottom line man, end of story. Everywhere I have ever posted I always put i am a sub 130 car, and all i did in this thread was post a video EXACTLY how it went down to the T. I didnt try to "fool" anyone into thinking my car was over a 130mph car you fabricated that in your own mind.
And as for you bringing this bike up that we both know is faster than my car, how would you like to race a buddy of mine's Busa? I would run you on a bike but I just recently got rid of my Busa. If you think your bike is hot **** then it will be a pleasure of mine to have someone come out on a way faster bike and dust that cocky *** of yours.
As for chalking this up as a misunderstanding hell no. You come on here and not insult my car, but insult me personally.
If you weren't such a bitch I would go ahead and dislocate your jaw from the rest of your thick skull. But as you put it "I hope jimmy wouldnt come out and attack me, if he did I would sue him and be driving a turbo gto the next week!"
So keep living off your girlfriends money, since it is common knowledge that she is the one with the cash flow not your little toyota parts guy ***.
So in closing, eat ****. If you have a problem with me in the future be a man and confront me about it, dont try to put me on blast on a public forum just to make yourself look ignorant.

The end,
Jimmy

+1 gtOWND
Old 01-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Zx10 bottom line is you came in here and made yourself look like a dick.
or did i come in here and claim exactly what happened? you got cleaned up by louis's Z.. and easily could have been cleaned up by much more. i just simply recalled it as i saw it..

If you think your bike is hot **** then it will be a pleasure of mine to have someone come out on a way faster bike and dust that cocky *** of yours.
you're trying to 'i got a buddy' race me now? why dont you run your own ****? if you didn't bring the right shoes, don't try and dance.

i've never lived off my girlfriends anything.. she's never paid for a single thing of mine. now who sounds ignorant? more-over your boy tom is nothing more than a 'little honda parts guy' same as i am, here. so in reality you're insulting him same as me. excellent fore-thought.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Bad assed cars all.

W
Old 01-19-2008, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

more-over your boy tom is nothing more than a 'little honda parts guy' same as i am, here. so in reality you're insulting him same as me.

Pays the bills!!! I appreciate the "little" I thought I was putting on weight. I am a honda parts guy {9 years} and if anyone drives a honda as a daily driver and needs parts give me a holla.

Last edited by Clean94Z; 01-19-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned

or did i come in here and claim exactly what happened? you got cleaned up by louis's Z.. and easily could have been cleaned up by much more. i just simply recalled it as i saw it..

you're trying to 'i got a buddy' race me now? why dont you run your own ****? if you didn't bring the right shoes, don't try and dance.

i've never lived off my girlfriends anything.. she's never paid for a single thing of mine. now who sounds ignorant? more-over your boy tom is nothing more than a 'little honda parts guy' same as i am, here. so in reality you're insulting him same as me. excellent fore-thought.
Ha ha yea i really got cleaned up bad didnt I? Like a whole car and a half! Wow thats getting walked bad!!! Your a tool.

And as for the "got a buddy" thing thats all you are you idiot. Your a friend of luis he is trying to step up to defend him. None of this had one thing to do with you at all yet you come in and try and challange me on your bike. But I understand if you are too scared to race a bike that would walk you, I have already heard the full story about you from multiple people. As a matter of fact I was talking to ricky and shawn about you today and they both laughed. They said you are a homo and all you ever do is talk **** on the internet and try to act like your the ****. They said you were the definition of a wanna be E-thug. Now I understand why you came into this thread just to try and stir **** up.

And why do you keep trying to drag tom into this? Man the **** up you started all this by yourself and now you are trying to ***** out by bringing tom into it and trying to make me think it is all his doings.

You have two options from here: Give the **** up and try to save some face, or continue making yourself look like a complete dumbass. Ball is in your court as you put it.

And please come out to the meet and come talk to me, dont just hide behind a computer. I obviously cant break your face due to the fact that you will just lawyer up like a punk but I sure can tell you how much of a bitch you are to your face...