Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Dont mess with these cops around were i live

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You run, you lose......... LOL at the pic where the dude misses his cup pouring a drink.....
Old 02-06-2008, 05:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reject
Fail!

Old 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

That monte carlo is a big weapon when used like it was. Anything can be a weapon. Besides, the camera never shows what happened after the first car rammed it. The guy may have had a weapon that you never saw cause YOU WEREN'T THERE.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by santiago
Hahaha that is just wrong!!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

YOUVE BEEN JUDGED!!!!

Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS240sx
I dont think the person is right for running. But I call that excessive force. The guy never tried to ram the cop and I never saw a weapon pulled or attempt to hit an officer. I would call that border line murder. 3 shots point blank is not necessary.
PLease... I wish u were the cop and then lets see what u do!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Teching In

I live in cincinnati and i rember this. blue ash cops dont **** around. The DEA has a base with in that department. So they are super tough on anyone who looks or acts out of place. i have been puled over many times when im out in my turbo buick going threw Blue ash.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Stolen car + running from cops + who knows what else happened in the meantime = I would have probably shot the guy too. He has no regard for anyone, and he isn't giving up, what are you gonna do, wait until he crashes into a person or a house or kills someone else?
Old 02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Teching In

the cops were not charged. Thet did what they had to do. no one in the city thought they were wrong for doing what they did.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by santiago
if it werent for the turd I would hit here. But WTF?
Old 02-07-2008, 12:54 AM
TECH Regular

A lot of guys call excessive force. Not really, you learn that when you shoot, you pretty much empty. With as much **** thats out there that cops run into, all it takes is one slip, maybe one less shot fired, and that's it...officer down. If you're the one doing that job and it get's to the point that you may have to shoot another person to save your own life or the life of another, does it really make sense to shoot once and then see if another is needed? No, that's how you get shot in return/ hit with a car/ or whatever. When it comes down to (potentially) kill or be killed, it's all about probability and putting odds in your favor and these guys do it for a living.

It should be a given that that guy noticed the officer on the hood (duh). Did he give a **** about the officers life or the passengers life, I think its safe to say that he was only interested in his own well-being. That was a well served reality check.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:15 AM
TECH Junkie

If I were the cop I would have ran into his front wheel on that first set of twisting scissors in front of the High School...good thing the cops did not get hurt.

I have to say chasing like that really is dangerous and innocents could really get hurt.

W
Old 02-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkyJJO
Stolen car + running from cops + who knows what else happened in the meantime = I would have probably shot the guy too. He has no regard for anyone, and he isn't giving up, what are you gonna do, wait until he crashes into a person or a house or kills someone else?
yea lets just tell all cops that if they come across a stolen car that is running, they can shoot at the driver when they get a clear shot no big deal stolen car=death penalty

i agree that if the guy is trying to kill the cops (use the car as a weapon) yes they have the right to use deadly force but not just because the car is stolen and hes running...think about it....
Old 02-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ls1ssws6
from what we see in the video i dont think the cop had the right to do that BUT again there were cuts made to the tape and we did not see the whole footage so it could have been all legal....

Black says Bennett made an illegal U-turn that was noticed by a Blue Ash police officer.

are you serious??? a high speed pursuit for an illegal U turn....i dont knwo about there, but here if it is something small that isnt a felony they usually break off pursuits at a certain speed, even if there is no traffic,pedestrians etc etc cause theres no need to put the cops or the person runnings lives in danger for something like an illegal U turn....oh well at least none of the cops got hurt
They do the same over here they ask what's the reason for the pursuit and if it's for a U-turn they will cut it off.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

yeah my first reaction was WTF cops just killin that guy... but this dude was ramming, running and in the wrong..
Old 02-08-2008, 08:22 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by armkneez8
That officer went trigger happy on the driver. Crazy cops but then again the driver could of killed someone else!
Could of, would of, should of. The guy deserved a beatin not to get blasted like that.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS240sx
I dont think the person is right for running. But I call that excessive force. The guy never tried to ram the cop and I never saw a weapon pulled or attempt to hit an officer. I would call that border line murder. 3 shots point blank is not necessary.
I think it was a case where the cop was on foot and the perp tried to ram him then so the cop feared for his life. Can't really tell since the other cop car rolls up after the officer is up on the hood.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

If your gonna shoot then shoot like said. The law needs to be feared in this situation. If the cop didnt take him all the way down, it could have turned into something worse. Like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0v-KSlsdt_Q
Old 02-08-2008, 12:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Dude had to have tried to ram the cop if the cop was on the hood...the cop had no other choice. In that situation only one of them is going home that night.

W
Old 02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Cops ain't gonna shoot someone for no reason... They are trained to use their weapons and when and when it is not appropriate. Obviously they either had clearance to shoot or they felt their lives were in iminate danger. What would you do if you were a cop and he was about to run your *** over? HMMMM.

To all of the people that think the cops were over reacting or using unnecessary force... IDIOTS! LOL