Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

slimm4357 owes me another 26.00 for a refund

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slimm4357
oh you wanna call my local police department well do that. **** it. **** a refund then ill cancel all of them i dont care. i tried to explain the pending e check i had to transfer but screw it. teach me a lesson.
this is bs why didnt u post that and then leave ill tell u why because u know u can be tracked down and will be if they call the authorities also u say ur friend screwed up ur shipping hmm thats weird he couldnt get one single shipping number right out of all these people
Old 01-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Thechevyman122
alright mother *******..chaulk this one up. he's a ******* scam. here is our whole conversation of pms, note all in red is me all in black is him. You will have to match up the dates and times to get the order.

I bought a tr224 from him. He had it shipped to me, gave me a different tracking number in paypal that he did in person, originnally told me it returned to sender and then told me someone else got it, when i asked him about it he never answered. he told me he gave me a refund, but of course paypal has no history of it. This guy is a bull **** ******* pathetic scammer. If i had been smart enough to get his address, i would have already driven my fund limited college kid *** up there, and showed him how we ******* handle this bs in texas, with a good ole fashion *** whoopin. Read these messages if you want to laugh at this piece of **** joke.
i bet he didnt refund u either like i said he lies 2 everyone and he thought he can scam the hell out of ls1tech.com now i wonder what kind of time u get 4 scaming one person let alone most of u guys here trust me guys have faith he will refund ur guys money but only because of fear that he will be an "inmate" 4 a nice couple of years
Old 01-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned

look here passion you are an instigator. your mad cause i told you no. oooh you didnt get beat so you say good for you. **** off. i didnt answer your calls but i did message you from the phone ****** share that . yea smartass. like i told you i will deal with this through paypal soo **** you and anybody else that dosent want to do this the proper way. my address is listed through paypal come beat it outta me. **** off. paypal will handle this
Old 01-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

file your disputes and paypal will have it refunded. that is all i have to say **** you if you dont like it
Old 01-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Launching!

look here passion you are an instigator. your mad cause i told you no. oooh you didnt get beat so you say good for you. **** off. i didnt answer your calls but i did message you from the phone ****** share that . yea smartass. like i told you i will deal with this through paypal soo **** you and anybody else that dosent want to do this the proper way. my address is listed through paypal come beat it outta me. **** off. paypal will handle this
u never texted me anything other than my im in the hospital bro with baby u filthy lier and no im not an instigator u lying sack of **** u know u were trying 2 scam people so dont lie and man up also u were the one who said im canceling all the payments through paypal whats happening ? u know exactly what it is ur scared of the cops showing up on ur doorstep and 4 the record no one has threatend u ur the one clearly challenging everyone 2 beat it out of u
also id like u 2 post that text u sent along with time and date through a pic so we can see ur so called proof because me and u both know ur full of ****
Old 01-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Banned

do you have a problem
Old 01-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

ok you didnt buy **** from me this thread is for the people i owe so **** you bitch.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

for the guys i owe.

paypal will refund you the money i owe you as soon as you win your dispute

i cannot refund anything due to the limited account or you would have already recieved your refund.

it is not my choice to do it this way

this is paypals policy not mine.

i cannot send or recieve any money other than a transfer from my bank account.

there is money in the account

when paypal finds you to be the victor of the claim they will refund you.

i cannot issue you anything only paypal can
Old 01-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned

you can call paypal if you want and ask the same questions that i have. i have been on the phone with them constantly trying to resolve all problems. my account willl remain limited until i resolve all disputes and claims on my account.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Launching!

ok you didnt buy **** from me this thread is for the people i owe so **** you bitch.
lol what happend 2 ur proof see another lie and this thread i do belong in because i tried 2 warn them before u scamed them as i see it u dont belong in this thread this site is 4 people with respect 4 others its a good community that doesnt need lowlifes like u also u were braking the rules just selling because ur not suppose 2 yet u know thats ban material right there also post pics of cellphone with time and date of when u sent that message 2 me because i didnt recieve it maybe u have a tracking number 4 ur text messages 2 is the same as the ones everyone else has lol
Old 01-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Banned

so i will deal with this through paypal and i will not answer anymore questions or reply to anymore comments on this thread whatsoever. again i apologize for the trouble and assure you that it will be resolved. and to you mr ls1 passion your pm that you posted is incorrect and i wish that if you were going to call someone a scam that you would post correct information and not try to make it look like i begged you to buy from me. i told you no and you repeatley text and called me . no is no. i could care less if tracked down. i have nothing to hide.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

Slim it would be bad if you don't get people thier $$$$$ back. There are guys on here that can tell everyone what you had for breakfast if we needed to know. I hope it is a misunderstanding, otherwise it is goin to suck for everyone involved. You in particular. nasty stuff man. The interweb is amazing what you can learn.LOL
Old 01-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned

i have no worries whatsoever. what did i have for breakfast hmmmm oh yea cinnimon rolls from publix. they were good. i am dealing with this through paypal sir and would appreciate it if all involved money wise would let me handle this the proper way. if not you can contact the jacksonville police office if you wish.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Launching!

so i will deal with this through paypal and i will not answer anymore questions or reply to anymore comments on this thread whatsoever. again i apologize for the trouble and assure you that it will be resolved. and to you mr ls1 passion your pm that you posted is incorrect and i wish that if you were going to call someone a scam that you would post correct information and not try to make it look like i begged you to buy from me. i told you no and you repeatley text and called me . no is no. i could care less if tracked down. i have nothing to hide.
wow that is some kind of lier plz i beg u post proof of one single lie but guess what u wont because ur full it and u actually did seem 2 be begging me 2 buy u wanted 2 give me so called package deals which we know u were just trying 2 get as much money as posssible u lyer by the way have a great day
Old 01-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned

LIAR not lyer or lier please take the money i didnt get from you to get hooked on phonics please.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

and you have a great day
Old 01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was also looking for some springs and he happen to have the ones i was looking for after i payed for the fender. luckily i already bought some from another member.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kkslds
i was also looking for some springs and he happen to have the ones i was looking for after i payed for the fender. luckily i already bought some from another member.
oh! what a coincedence like i said this guy is running scared and will say anything on here 2 get u guys off his backwithout paying
Old 01-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Launching!

LIAR not lyer or lier please take the money i didnt get from you to get hooked on phonics please.
wow what a comeback that should get everyone on ur side now! lol
this isnt english class slimm i spell the fucken way i feel like spelling but knowing i didnt get scamed by u i wont have a nice day ill have a awesome day have a great day and stick by ur word and stop posting becaus u just lied again lol wow ! u really are getting schooled arnt u hope ur having fun
Old 01-02-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Regular

You are a liar. You said you wouldn't be posting up any more. Yet, you have.

Quick Reply: slimm4357 owes me another 26.00 for a refund