Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dustin601 where are you, payment sent 3 weeks ago

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
When you fist made the deal you were coming to get it. Then you changed your mind right before the holiday to get it shipped. I'm not saying it shouldn't have been shipped a few days earlier, or that it sat on Saia dock awaiting more funds. I kept on him to get the rear out of the way in my shop but he telling my that you were coming to get it. Btw how you you going to say I'm not a real shop?
I paid on the 13th i thinik, was going to get it that weekend. couldnt so he said it would be shipped monday that weeks. he said he had a motor to ship also so it was no sweat. maybe i got a response wednesday that is wasnt shipped. after that i never heard from him until i opened a dispute. thats two weeks.

again, where is dustin, hes not responding, your respond for him now or something, this is between me and him and if he cant deal with that he shouldnt be selling items.

i will release funds once he refunds what he said he would.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Banned

Please post pics of the damage.

It took my 35 days to setting some bullshit with ones on ebay that bought a tq converter from me. I ended up setting for $150 less that what he bid just to end the nonsence. He then some money back for damage in shipping even though it was double boxed with insurance. He didn't want to file a claim with ups and would never send me pics. It sound like to many people are reading all these Nigerian scammers letter and wanting there little peice of the pie.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by red1999z28
This is crazy...note to self...NEVER sell or buy anything from this Chris (cjg454ss) dude...WTF?
No **** man, seriously.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

im at work ,i can provide pictures, we agreed on a 125.00 refund for the damage already, once that is issued the claim will close. ive talked to paypal already. just waiting on it. Dustin sent me a pm saying that was fair.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
I paid on the 13th i thinik, was going to get it that weekend. couldnt so he said it would be shipped monday that weeks. he said he had a motor to ship also so it was no sweat. maybe i got a response wednesday that is wasnt shipped. after that i never heard from him until i opened a dispute. thats two weeks.

again, where is dustin, hes not responding, your respond for him now or something, this is between me and him and if he cant deal with that he shouldnt be selling items.

i will release funds once he refunds what he said he would.
You realize your basically holding $3000 of Dustins money right? You have the rear end AND the money...Who is the thief? If your worried about a refund or something release the money then take that up with him.

If you buy something at walmart do you not pay for it then if it's broken return it? You don't say "well let me hold onto the money for a little while now that I have the item"

Your really making yourself out to look like the theif in this situation. You do realize that this whole thing went down over the Christmas holidays right? Sometimes things get delayed when the holidays are involved. Give him his money or YOU return the rear end.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Banned

Dustin is in the back working on fabbing a turbo kit. I can't afford to have him be up front on the computer but me on the other hand have a little free time. I've looked online and can't see how to do a partial refund on something that is being disputed. What # did you call them at?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Banned

Dustin is in the back working on fabbing a turbo kit. I can't afford to have him be up front on the computer but me on the other hand have a little free time. I've looked online and can't see how to do a partial refund on something that is being disputed. What # did you call them at?
red1999z28- i dont have the money, paypal does, stay out of something you have no idea about.

paypal told me that you sign in under the dispute and issue a refund. you can put whatever amount you would like. thats what they told me. i called to see. your account is frozen but you will be allowed to issue a refund to close the claim.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hope yall can come to an agreement, chris is a good guy and not the type yall are making him out to be. plus i wanna see a 9 inch in that monster so we can see what itll do!

and no chris didnt ask me to get his abck here, havent even talked to him today. hope this gets worked out for both parties here!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kyles2000z
hope yall can come to an agreement, chris is a good guy and not the type yall are making him out to be. plus i wanna see a 9 inch in that monster so we can see what itll do!

and no chris didnt ask me to get his abck here, havent even talked to him today. hope this gets worked out for both parties here!
we have reached an agreement. just waiting on the funds now.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is crazy...note to self...NEVER sell or buy anything from this Chris (cjg454ss) dude...WTF?
After reading this thread I would have to agree with that statement.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by qwk93ta
After reading this thread I would have to agree with that statement.
lol....do what you want. but if i sell you something and you pay for it today. it will be shipped tomorrow or i will call and let you know. Also i will inform the buyer on what is going on. Remember this wasnt just me, another member here is still waiting on his money for a motor that wasnt sent.

qwk93ta
Old 01-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Banned

quote from other guy to me:

1/05/09
hey sorry to bother you i was just wondering if you had received the rearend you had bought from dustin601 i got a motor from him and having trouble getting a hold of him to see where it is. thanks

Re: your rear end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he finally called me did he call you?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

damn this is the rear i was gonna buy kinda glad i didnt, hope things get worked out
Old 01-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Banned

havent heard from them in about 3 hours.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:11 PM
11 Second Club

havent heard from them in about 3 hours.
OMG...3 hours?!?!?!? You should start a new thread...dude honestly...not everyone can sit infront of a computer all day. I personally don't think you waited long enough before you took drastic measures and stopped payment...but that's just my opinion and you know what those are like...
Old 01-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Banned

OMG...3 hours?!?!?!? You should start a new thread...dude honestly...not everyone can sit infront of a computer all day. I personally don't think you waited long enough before you took drastic measures and stopped payment...but that's just my opinion and you know what those are like...
well when the guy says he thinks its fair to do a 125.00 refund and you agree on it. but it doesnt get done and he wont respond it doesnt make sense to me. do it, deal , send it. more bull$hit from these two guys.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:39 PM
11 Second Club

This is Josh Elam the owner of the shop Dustin601 works at and it was my Paypal that was used for this trans action. Paypal has taken the money back out of my account. I have not been around for every phone call but I have been here for a few. I know you knew the rear would be shipped after new years and you even knew about the delay for a few days but still filed a paypal dispute, which came out of my PERSONAL account. You now have the rear end which Dustin included extra parts on at no added fee and you are still wanting something else for free. Correct me if this is wrong

You originally purchased the rear for $1650+ shipping
You decided you would pick it up so $100 was taken off to not deal with shipping by Dustin
Then you wanted it shipped but still only payed $1550.
You covered part of shipping $130 and the since the freight company classed it wrong they charged another $100 which Dustin payed to keep you happy.

If my math is correct Dustin ended up getting $1450 for a 9" rearend and you got free backing plates. Sir you got a hell of a deal. Even if you claim one of the backing plates was damaged in freight you got a steal and you can even file a claim with the freight company if you care to since the hubs were covered in cardboard like the driver suggested. Or just take the backing plate off your factory rear end like everybody else has to. I have never had a claim with paypal since I opened the account in 2000. If you have any issues besides releasing the paypal $$$ call ME. 901-382-3646 Josh

red1999z28- i dont have the money, paypal does, stay out of something you have no idea about.

paypal told me that you sign in under the dispute and issue a refund. you can put whatever amount you would like. thats what they told me. i called to see. your account is frozen but you will be allowed to issue a refund to close the claim.

Here's a suggestion, since he looked how to do it and can't find where...call that Josh guy at the number above...give him the number to paypal so he can call them directly and quit bitching about it on the internet.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Resident

cjg454ss - You sound like a selfish cheap skate to me.. I don't know them or you, but thats my impression from this. Give the guy his money. Absolutely rude.

just my .02
Old 01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

lol....do what you want. but if i sell you something and you pay for it today. it will be shipped tomorrow or i will call and let you know. Also i will inform the buyer on what is going on. Remember this wasnt just me, another member here is still waiting on his money for a motor that wasnt sent.

qwk93ta
How can he issue a refund for the engine when his paypal is frozen you ******* moron. Release the money and be happy you got a good deal.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 00silverz28
How can he issue a refund for the engine when his paypal is frozen you ******* moron. Release the money and be happy you got a good deal.
hey a$$clown, he got a check from SAIA, paypal never refunded him money for the engine, the shipper covered it. that guys money was given to dustin. your the ******* idiot. you dont know the facts

Quick Reply: Dustin601 where are you, payment sent 3 weeks ago