Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dustin601 where are you, payment sent 3 weeks ago

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cjg454ss
hey a$$clown, he got a check from SAIA, paypal never refunded him money for the engine, the shipper covered it. that guys money was given to dustin. your the ******* idiot. you dont know the facts
did you call that josh guy so this can be resolved?
Old 01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
TECH Resident

hey a$$clown, he got a check from SAIA, paypal never refunded him money for the engine, the shipper covered it. that guys money was given to dustin. your the ******* idiot. you dont know the facts
You're right I don't know all the facts but I do know one important fact.......you need to learn patience. Sounds to me like Dustin was in contact with you but you just want something for nothing. Just like the other guy you tried to scam because of your lack of patience.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 00silverz28
You're right I don't know all the facts but I do know one important fact.......you need to learn patience. Sounds to me like Dustin was in contact with you but you just want something for nothing. Just like the other guy you tried to scam because of your lack of patience.
no no no, check my feedback. listen when you pay someone for something and dont hear from them for 2 weeks and then another member ask how to get a hold of the seller because they are missing a motor. i think i have every right. and now the item shows up damaged. either way this is something dustin601 needs to fix and has nothing to do with c16chybrid (not sure his SN).

the other guy, didnt shiip the cage for 3 weeks. would not return a phone call, bottem line. bash all you want, im the buyer. both items paid for in early december and just got the rear yesterday, and the cage a few days before. since when does it take 3 weeks to send something out.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

no no no, check my feedback. listen when you pay someone for something and dont hear from them for 2 weeks and then another member ask how to get a hold of the seller because they are missing a motor. i think i have every right. and now the item shows up damaged. either way this is something dustin601 needs to fix and has nothing to do with c16chybrid (not sure his SN).

the other guy, didnt shiip the cage for 3 weeks. would not return a phone call, bottem line. bash all you want, im the buyer. both items paid for in early december and just got the rear yesterday, and the cage a few days before. since when does it take 3 weeks to send something out.
Well seeing as you told them you were going to pick it up, maybe....just maybe they had other **** going on. How long did it take you to tell them you wanted it shipped.

Also why didnt you pay the extra for shipping right away?

Sounds fishy.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
Well seeing as you told them you were going to pick it up, maybe....just maybe they had other **** going on. How long did it take you to tell them you wanted it shipped.

Also why didnt you pay the extra for shipping right away?

Sounds fishy.
i think i paid on a thursday, was going to pick it up that weekend. couldnt and asked to have it shipped. was suppose to go out that week. then after that i had no response. i dont mind it taking time to ship it, all i needed was a response. i kept asking what happend and if it was sent with no response. then i open a dispute, 3o minutes later i had a phone call from him.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

I have never heard from you today and I'm still waiting on the pics.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
Careful, this guy seems like the type that may take a hammer to your **** so it seems like it was shipped damaged.

I would say **** it and take the rear end back and bring him the money. Not sure how far away from him you are.

A 9" for $1500 and hes bitching about it?

Plus he keeps leaving out that he said he wanted it shipped a week later. If I were you I would of demanded the extra $100 right there and told him it would be out after Christmas.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

I would like to see pics as well.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
??????????????????
Old 01-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
Careful, this guy seems like the type that may take a hammer to your **** so it seems like it was shipped damaged.

I would say **** it and take the rear end back and bring him the money. Not sure how far away from him you are.

A 9" for $1500 and hes bitching about it?

Plus he keeps leaving out that he said he wanted it shipped a week later. If I were you I would of demanded the extra $100 right there and told him it would be out after Christmas.
it wasnt a week later, assclown mind your own business or atleast read the posts to know something about what your talking about
Old 01-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Teching In

pics?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Launching!

it wasnt a week later, assclown mind your own business or atleast read the posts to know something about what your talking about
Regardless, you got the rear end so release the guys money. Someone send me this assclowns address and I'll go and do more than $125 in damages if he wants to be a *****. I ******* hate lowlife pieces of **** that do this.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CamaroFan71
Regardless, you got the rear end so release the guys money. Someone send me this assclowns address and I'll go and do more than $125 in damages if he wants to be a *****. I ******* hate lowlife pieces of **** that do this.
come to my house i have a mossberg with your name on it internet tough guy.

pictures should be up soon.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Resident

How long does it take to get pics? Did you have to go buy a hammer so you could do some damage first?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Launching!

come to my house i have a mossberg with your name on it internet tough guy.

pictures should be up soon.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Son id have the barrel of that gun up your *** and my dick in your wifes throat before you could blink. Soon as I get the address we'll try this out.

How long does it take to get pics? Did you have to go buy a hammer so you could do some damage first?
He's a punk bitch that buys ****, waits to get a tracking number then files a claim to put a hold on the money. They should ban your worthless ***.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:46 PM
11 Second Club

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Son id have the barrel of that gun up your *** and my dick in your wifes throat before you could blink. Soon as I get the address we'll try this out.

He's a punk bitch that buys ****, waits to get a tracking number then files a claim to put a hold on the money. They should ban your worthless ***.
I may be drunk, but you are my goddamn MOTHER ******* HERO!!!! LMAO!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Launching!

sounds like you are trying to scam dustin. you got the price lowered for a cheaper price, and then changed your mind about shipping. You are the one changing the situation and now your holding up his money and you have the rear end and your not posting pictures. You do realize this can be considered fraud, and you are making yourself look really bad. I wouldn't sell anything to you ever, and alot of other members of this site will take note. And don't boo hoo to me and call me *** hat. I had a former sponsor try to rip me for $2,000 and I know what it feels like, and you are being ridiculous. Your making the honest members who do get bad deals lose credibility.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's funny......Cjg454ss, Why do you keep posting? You're just digging a deeper whole with every post you make. Can't you see that most people are siding with Dustin601????
Old 01-10-2009, 08:57 AM
12 Second Club

I think we should keep the threats out of the thread guys. It wont help either side.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Banned

pictures will be up, the shop the rear is at is closed today its saturday. and for your information, the rearend never shipped until i opened the dispute. then i got the tracking number after.. i will get pictures up when i get them to settle this dispute. as for the threat from camarofan71, you sound like a little kid so i wont get into anything with you. you will grow out of the internet thug bs.

Quick Reply: Dustin601 where are you, payment sent 3 weeks ago