Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SSPerformance is a liar and theif:

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default SSPerformance is a liar and theif:

Back in August he sold me a "99+" engine harness. Upon arrival, the harness seemed to be ok but between work and life in general, I did not touch it for awhile.

Fast forward to now. I cleaned all the gunk off of it, retaped most of the loom and tagged all of the connectors. Here is where I discover the extra connector. After a frantic post here, I am told the harness I was told on numerous occasions is from a 98 car.

I have since contacted him and since I didn't notify him in "2 weeks" I am SOL according to him.

He refuses to give me a refund and I am stuck with a part that no one wants!

A simple oops here is the right one or a refund would have been fine with me, but he is hiding behind a BS time frame excuse.

Own up to your mistake Charles, you give a great site like this a bad name.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 203 Likes on 157 Posts

What are you using it for? The 98's are actually easier to use with Swaps.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

I'm swapping an LS1 into my 89 bird. From what I understand, the 99+ computer is better, which is what I have (the computer).

It doesn't matter though. I was told it was a 99+ harness, that is what I paid for, but that is not what I received.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think youd be stuck with it since uve had it for so long.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 PM
8 Second Club

I guess I'm a liar and thief according to Omega. I sold him a 99 Harness in august. I'm 1000% sure because it came out of a 99 parts car i bought off of here. He wait for 5 months and now is trying to hustle me out of my money and give me a diff harness in return. I tried to make thing right with him I got a attitude from the start. I even Offered a 98 Ecu out my 98 Camaro sense i went to a fast setup just to keep me feedback good. He has only been a member on here for 7 months and has very little feedback. I have been on here for years and till him i have 100% feedback with 40 plus transactions. There is a few guys on here that will step in here for me..... Have a nice day I'm not getting in a pissing match with him over it.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you offered him a free ecu he is an idot for not taking it and moving on and there is no telling if he found a 98 harness and wants to give it to you for a 99+ i have noob's on this site
Old 01-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

Why would I need a 98 ECU if he sent me a 99 harness?

I didn't take the ECU because I want nothing to do with the part he sent me and want a refund. Plain and simple

I guess I should have taken the ECU. It's probably a 99+ anyway and would have made a nice spare.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:32 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Omega
Why would I need a 98 ECU if he sent me a 99 harness?

I didn't take the ECU because I want nothing to do with the part he sent me and want a refund. Plain and simple

I guess I should have taken the ECU. It's probably a 99+ anyway and would have made a nice spare.
Your Not geting **** now. I have 100% feedback minus you. I sold you a 99+ hanress your a scammer plain and simple
Old 01-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSPerformance
Your Not geting **** now. I have 100% feedback minus you. I sold you a 99+ hanress your a scammer plain and simple
lol i would do the exact same thing. 2 words : **** him
5 months later is a bit long. Dont buy used parts if there gonna sit in a garage for half a year before you want to use them. He offered you a free computer and u didnt accept you dope !
Old 01-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

I already got a **** harness from you, why would I want more of your ****?

Go ahead and hide behind your 100% feedback and wild accusations about me being a scammer. If it makes you feel better for pulling a bait and switch to an honest buyer/seller.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Launching!

I have bought several items from ssperformance all 100% what he said they are. Futher more if you buy anything from WAL-MART or any business not to mention a individual its ussually about 90 days to return it or your fucked ??????????????????????????
Old 01-19-2009, 09:05 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

could have at least got 75 from the ecu IDOT
Old 02-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Teching In

Here's my story,,,,,,

Great attitude
Your a real piece a ****

8 days from New york to Chicago and you say give it another 5 and tell me too ******* bad.

Go **** yourself

Cam went out last Monday Parcel post you should have it any day now. Parcel Post uses no tracking #s Dont like it to ******* bad. Give it 5 more days you will get it i have 40+ feedbacks all good. Calm down you will get ur cam.

Originally Posted by 67STRIPES
Still No Camshaft

Its been 8 shipping days and I dont have a camshaft that I paid for. I want a tracking number , I want the camshaft tomorrow or monday or my money back. I want the real story no bullshit .

it went out the 26th it went parcel post you should see it any day

Charles,

I sent the money by pay pal on the 25th have you shipped the cam yet ?

Dan

my pay pal is kartrace@optonline.net
please add the 3.5%
Old 02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
8 Second Club

Here's my story,,,,,,

Great attitude
Your a real piece a ****

8 days from New york to Chicago and you say give it another 5 and tell me too ******* bad.

Go **** yourself

Ok now when you get the cam. Look at the shiping date and it will verify it was shiped the 1/26. Parcel Post Can take u p to 10 bussiness days. Ask anyone google it. Calm down. NO need to act like a ******* retard.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Launching!

SSperformance is a stand up guy. Look at his trader rating. He obviously has proven himself in the business market of this website.

67stripes...you have 14 posts and no trader rating. For you to act like an immature child is just wrong and you have no right. Im surprised you havnt been banned yet.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Banned

Here's my story,,,,,,

Great attitude
Your a real piece a ****

Go **** yourself
heres an idea: call ups stop transit on the package and keep his money for being a first class ********.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Launching!

i can only comment on my own experiences with charlie but, from what i've ever found he's been a good guy, i got a catback, and a car trailer from him, and am about to go get a 95 z28 from him as well....he's a stand up dude from all i've ever seen
Old 02-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Teching In

This is very simple

I asked SSperformance for a tracking number and wanted to know what the deal was with my camshaft and I got a reply of " If you don't like it to ******* bad "

Does that seem like someone that you would like doing business with. Why couldn't he say
I sent it parcel post because it was the cheapest route but it may take up to three weeks to receive it.

I don't understand why the amount of posts you have can judge the persons integrity. I think that is completely wrong.

Anyone that doesn't agree with this please step up
Old 02-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Launching!

I don't know either side here, but I am familiar with Parcel Post from selling a bunch of things on eBay. In my experience, it can and most likely will take 10 business days depending on the buyer and seller's location. It especially hurts when you order on a Friday or weekend, or around any of the 10,000 holidays the post office celebrates.

Seller sounds legit to me.

OP: You bought a used part off the internet and let it sit around for 5 months? Even if the seller made a mistake and sent you the wrong part, this is your fault for sitting on it. At least this wasn't an expensive learning experience.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Staging Lane

brandtron:

I had no choice but to let it sit for that long. I made the assumption that a "stand up guy" sent me the right part. At that point I had a general look at it and it was intact. I had more important things to deal with.

What got me going is exactly what 67STRIPES is dealing with, any kind of issue and he turns into a raging ****.

Quick Reply: SSPerformance is a liar and theif: