thanks for the update
Old 03-09-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any updates for me?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck to all who bought from GDBY2U. This guy (mike) also gave me the run around when I bought some wheels/tires from him. He had every excuse in the book for not shipping them. He finally did, but it took me threatning him before he finally gave me a tracking number. When the wheels/tires finally arrives, they were all ****! They were complete junk, check the thread below.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...o-not-buy.html

Last edited by GEARHED; 03-11-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cvaught
Good luck to all who bought from GDBY2U. This guy (mike morales) also gave me the run around when I bought some wheels/tires from him. He had every excuse in the book for not shipping them. He finally did, but it took me threatning him before he finally gave me a tracking number. When the wheels/tires finally arrives, they were all ****! They were complete junk, check the thread below.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...o-not-buy.html
Hey No Name's On The Board!!!!! And Just Remember Your Statment Said You THREATINED Me!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, i threatened you with taking legal action against you to get my wheels/tires. Its not like I threatened to hurt you or anything like that.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Restricted User

No names Are To Be Used On The Board........ Get If off Now!!!!!! This Is Between Me And You..... Not The Planet!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He has every right to threaten to take legal action. We are giving you our hard earned money for you for a product to be received in a timely fashion, and in the said condition. Not for you to dink around taking your sweet time and rip people off with. When people buy items from me, it is always first priority for me to get it shipped out and keep them from waiting. Usually its nice to have something relatively soon after you buy it. If you don't have the time in a day to do this, wait and list it when you do, or don't list it at all. I was planning on having my tires I purchased from you for a local track event last week, but that never happened and I still don't even have them. Three weeks later, and no updates for me. What's the deal ??

Last edited by Jakson; 03-11-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Restricted User

Well my first priority is my kids (3) of them and then work (Swat Team) And Then The parts..... Your Tires Were Ready To Go But The Shipper Want's Them In A Box...... I Will Get The Tires Out Sorry Fot The Wait...
Old 03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

seems like this guy always has an excuse for everything and never takes any responsibility. he gave the OP plenty of excuses. when you get the cash take 10 minutes to go to the post office and ship the items...not that hard.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by BlackBirds
seems like this guy always has an excuse for everything and never takes any responsibility. he gave the OP plenty of excuses. when you get the cash take 10 minutes to go to the post office and ship the items...not that hard.
Does Any Of This Concern You?????? Naw.....
Old 03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

yeah it does actually. you screwed this guy and a friend of mine over and I'm not too pleased about it either.

and as a member of this board I've bought and sold many items and I'd like to think that the people on here are honest about transactions and the condition of their items, especially those of almost a thousand dollars.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlackBirds
yeah it does actually. you screwed this guy and a friend of mine over and I'm not too pleased about it either.

and as a member of this board I've bought and sold many items and I'd like to think that the people on here are honest about transactions and the condition of their items, especially those of almost a thousand dollars.
list just keeps growing, LOSER,and you told me that you are in law enforcement ,what a joke you are
Old 03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still waiting for this to be resolved
Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Al Mc
I paid for a pair of exhaust tips and never recieved. I have sent 3 requests for status or a tracking number and have not recieved an answer.
Your Tips Were On Your Door Step At 10.50 Am. Yesterday...

Post Up And Clear This One Up..
Old 03-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Teching In

finally arrived
Old 03-13-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

so whats up with GDBY2U pm box? are you banned or something? GDBY2U please email me some way i need the 620$ and i cant pm you... thanks
Old 03-13-2009, 06:12 PM
TECH Veteran

User restricted means must use email, phone, fax or mailing address.

Until all matters are settled he cannot list parts for sale.
Admin ruling.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by gvzo6
list just keeps growing, LOSER,and you told me that you are in law enforcement ,what a joke you are
Got Your Way!!!!! D**k!!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by midnightblue02
so whats up with GDBY2U pm box? are you banned or something? GDBY2U please email me some way i need the 620$ and i cant pm you... thanks
I Have Your E-mail I'll Get With You...
Old 03-14-2009, 06:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy ****, I kinda know how GDBY2U feels but I also know how the other people feel. I work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week and sometimes my stuff sells the first day I get back to work. I have 2 kids and a wife and right now were down to 1 vehicle, the other (My Trans Am) is in the garage getting a 6.8 stroker motor installed so I cant ask my wife to drop stuff off, as if she was strong enough to pick up a set of heads or a crank anyway. But I WILL and DO find time within a 7 day period to get everything weighed, boxed up, and shipped out. I think that something taking over a week to get shipped out is either laziness or a planned scam. Also being on the receiving end, I hate waiting on the tracking number, Thats the most intense part of the whole transaction, besides UPS dropping and breaking my forged crank shaft a couple days ago, stupid sons of bitches. But back to the point once you have the tracking number and you verify the approximate weight, that burden is pretty much lifted, and I know that within a 2 week period or more, people will usually find a better deal than the one they already obligated themselves to, least thats been my experience. Anyway, guys good luck to you in getting your items, GDBY2U, man, I understand its hard getting **** out, but imagine if you were in their shoes, I know you get a schedule, dont start posting **** when you know you have to work, if its already posted dont do a t t t, and if they really want it but your unable to ship it out right them, just have em put a deposit down on it for like 1/4 the price, then ask em to put the rest down when you have a couple days to ship it.

Quick Reply: GDBY2U ripped me off