Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

GDBY2U ripped me off

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 06:22 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Holy ****, I kinda know how GDBY2U feels but I also know how the other people feel. I work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week and sometimes my stuff sells the first day I get back to work. I have 2 kids and a wife and right now were down to 1 vehicle, the other (My Trans Am) is in the garage getting a 6.8 stroker motor installed so I cant ask my wife to drop stuff off, as if she was strong enough to pick up a set of heads or a crank anyway. But I WILL and DO find time within a 7 day period to get everything weighed, boxed up, and shipped out. I think that something taking over a week to get shipped out is either laziness or a planned scam. Also being on the receiving end, I hate waiting on the tracking number, Thats the most intense part of the whole transaction, besides UPS dropping and breaking my forged crank shaft a couple days ago, stupid sons of bitches. But back to the point once you have the tracking number and you verify the approximate weight, that burden is pretty much lifted, and I know that within a 2 week period or more, people will usually find a better deal than the one they already obligated themselves to, least thats been my experience. Anyway, guys good luck to you in getting your items, GDBY2U, man, I understand its hard getting **** out, but imagine if you were in their shoes, I know you get a schedule, dont start posting **** when you know you have to work, if its already posted dont do a t t t, and if they really want it but your unable to ship it out right them, just have em put a deposit down on it for like 1/4 the price, then ask em to put the rest down when you have a couple days to ship it.
True... Thanks...
Old 03-15-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GDBY2U
I Have Your E-mail I'll Get With You...
when?
Old 03-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

lets go swat team.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by camaroIroc
lets go swat team.
Make Fun.... Go Ahead ***!!!! But When Your Sound Asleep At Home With Your Family.. My Team And I Are Keepin It Safe For You And Everyone Else.... Think About Smart *** Remarks Before You Type Them....
Old 04-03-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So did everyone get their **** back yet?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

Quick Reply: GDBY2U ripped me off