Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Formulized94 dont know his f bodies

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formulized94 dont know his f bodies

i replied to a post Formulized94 heading on the post was ws6 part out, i wrote him asking if he had a rim that was good from this part out, he said one was good and he would sell it to me shipped for $100 and i cover the paypal fees, done $103 to his paypal account, that day. i get the rim take it to the tire shop and the 17 inch tire slips right over it! this is a plain jane 16 inch rim with the ABS center cap not the 17 inch ws6 rim with the WS6 larger center cap. i wrote him and explained the situation to his he said i never sold it to you asa ws6 rim. uummmmm from a post labeled "WS6 part out" i would be lead to believe its got the 17" WS6 rims. he offered to look to see if he had one then said no he dident and that was all, have a nice day bye. well needless to day i ended up with a 16" rim i have no use for. guess i am at fault too for not being **** about not asking and assuming things but this could have been brought to my attention that it was not a ws6 rim he was selling from a post titled ws6 part out.